Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TITS: Proper breast stimulation techniques      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *Champion*
Msg: 1
TITS: Proper breast stimulation techniquesPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I was looking at Badbadgirl's profile and it gave me the idea for this topic.

It occurred to me that I've never been with a girl who had anything more than a C-cup, which is plenty if you ask me...

It also occurred to me that whenevr I'm playing with a girl's tits, I never know if I'm doing it O.K. or if there's anything else/more I could be doing.

And so, LADIES, I ask you humbly: what could I do to become a Master Mammary Manipulator (MMM) ?
 Mean Jeanne
Msg: 2
TITS: Proper breast stimulation techniques
Posted: 9/21/2005 8:47:42 AM
Personally I like nipple stimulation...I mean it feels good when he cups the whole breast when taking me from behind, but if he strarts rubbing, pinching and squeezing my nipples or pulling on the piercings it sends me through the roof! BTW a C-cup....good luck "cupping" anything larger than that,eh?! LOL
 -lebanese-lion--
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/21/2005 8:52:32 AM
from my experience, women like you to stimulate the whole breast, dont just focus on the nipple, you have to move around, grasp them together lightly, and kiss them both, caress them, rub your lips over the whole thing slowly and sensually. a good firm grab of the whole breast can be nice too. some women really get off on their nipples being stimulated, but some dont feel a thing from it. some women like you to pull their nipples a bit and some like them nibbled at lightly. i think its a one on one basis, each woman has something that stimultes her differently. so, my that saying, pay attention to her body and the responses it will give you, trust me, when you are doing something right, she will respond, but dont wear it out, dont continue focusing on the same thing, move around and tease her a bit, hitting those hot spots here and there, building up the tension then slowly letting it down, then rebuilding it up, and back down, soon she will be tearing at your skin to take her into your arms!
 *Champion*
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:20:17 AM
^^^ I appreciate the (vague) advice, BUT:

And so, LADIES, I ask you humbly: what could I do to become a Master Mammary Manipulator (MMM)

notice the 'LADIES' in caps dude?
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:29:17 AM
maybe you should be open to listening to the dude. He actually said pretty much exactly what I would have.

There's no "right" way. It depends on the woman.
 Agenesis
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:32:45 AM
Champion..you gonna get yourself kicked if you ban a gender from replying to a forum topic. This is not about trying to find a woman to say try this on me! The "dude" gave good advice take it or leave it but be careful or the mods will stimulate your eject button!
 -lebanese-lion--
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:35:46 AM
HA HA HAH HA INI YOUR FACE!!!! LOL LOL LOL
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:36:12 AM
^^"A master mammary manipulator?"Um first of all if you want to get near a womans tatas...stop saying phrases like that one
 -lebanese-lion--
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:43:54 AM
sorry, champ, not to be mean, but i have done lots of studying and reading and have tried many differnt things. and to be honest, its a one-on-one basis, some women like it one way and others like it another way... EVERY CASE INS UNIQUE IN ITS OWN WAY, its how you read and adapt to make things comfortable and enjoyable for the woman. you have to constantly be evaluating and re-evaluating what her body is saying (body lauguage) and what type of responses she is giving you. and when all else fails and you cant read into her, then just be a good man and ask. you know, a gentleman always asks when in doubt, noone better to ask than the person you are attempting to please.,
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:50:24 AM
^^^ yep. exactly. That's what makes a good lover.
 badbadgirl
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/21/2005 12:50:04 PM
LEAVE MY TITS ALONE

OneCoolChick
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/21/2005 12:58:52 PM
but they are such nice tits, BBG.

Is that a "leave my tits alone" = I don't like them played with, or a "leave my tits alone" = stop talking about them/creating a thread about them?

I love that shirt, by the way.
 DivineInnovation
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:10:42 PM
wow, are you single.

....in response to lebanese-lion
 badbadgirl
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:10:49 PM
haha don't bother people...i just said this because they are not sensitive and i'm jealous of girls who have sensitive ones that's it

but they still have a use...they make me do some $$$ and i like to see a****between them

Mamiyaguy
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:15:59 PM
Most women are individuals, and there is no general rule for such things. Some women have practically no feeling in their breasts, and any playing with them bores such women to tears. Other women have such sensitive breasts that they can orgasm just from having their breasts fondled, or their nipples sucked. Most women fall somewhere in between these extremes. If in doubt, ask the woman you are with what she likes most. Treating all women the same is not the way to please. Throw the Playboy Advisor mentality out, and try treating any woman you are with as if you cared about her.
 Mamiyaguy
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:19:22 PM
Another thing to consider is that most women would trade all the breast manipulation in the world for some good clitoral manipulation. Clits win out over tits in most womens' books, anyday. Learn a bit of oral technique, and then apply it to both nipples, and clits, and you should get few complaints.
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:19:29 PM
I came close to cumming from having my nipples sucked and pinched alone once. That was cool.....

and i like to see a****between them

me too!

between mine... I meant.... between mine.
 brawnydog
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:43:32 PM
I've made women cum from sucking tit........it starts in their head though....just like everything else.

moo
 Ovnay
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:44:09 PM
I know a lot of men just devour them but I like teasing her by kissing and cupping her breasts before making my way to her nipples.
 downtownboy
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:00:24 PM
Why waste time just fcuk the ho. Don't waste your time tryin' to pleasure her, she's gonna burn you anyway sooner or later. Later if you treat her like the ho that she is.
 brawnydog
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:01:26 PM
another picless troll........sigh
 lassiter
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:06:26 PM
Hmmm....so many Breast experts here...really, is it that tough? Not like you need a degree to do this. Just talk and direct during sex and everyone's an expert. If you can't feel it, say something or put my head someplace else.
 Aroara1982
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:07:53 PM
Hmm and we wonder why PIMP is still on the site

Actually,I have a friend who knows exactly the way I like it. No i don't get off from him playing with my breasts but I can become very excited. Oh and he gets his from me....we can mess with each other for hours and never have penetration. Sex is about feeling good, making yourself and your partner feel good. Learning about new techniques and expanding your treasure chest is never done in vain.
 brawnydog
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:13:15 PM

Sex is about feeling good, making yourself and your partner feel good.

Amen sister! Add lots of laughing and you just made a brawnydog quote.
 YingKissesYang
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:13:50 PM
them tits are for milk only. Some people are six. They got one way valves built inside. So use em, dont abuse em. I like to pretend the clit is the tit and vice versa. Ever try pleasuring a woman with 2 clits and one tit? Let me know what she gets you for an early BD present.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TITS: Proper breast stimulation techniques