Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Sites  > Plenty Of Fish      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dodge-and-burn
Msg: 1
Plenty Of FishPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I've done my share of complaining about the rules on this site, but I've got to say this is the best freaking site I've ever been on.

I've talked to a lot of people with a good sense of humour or with troubles. The funny thing is I found this site when I was searching for something about my hometown.

Cool!
 BakerStreet
Msg: 2
Plenty Of Fish, is the best site of it's kind.(-;
Posted: 12/4/2004 2:12:29 AM

But still there are problems and personality conflicts,
one component is pritty flaigrent about it's authority and how it treats people,but POF is a foee site...

So POF,can do anything it wishes.

There is no contract,as I see it POF is a private little dating group and it will continue to be good,aslong as they are young and single,But after they get old and hitched, POF w ill just tend to fade away as if to say that it was never even here to begin with...^J^

Lady Marie
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/4/2004 4:09:41 AM
Whatever...we still cannot deny that POF has been a part of our lives because through it, we were able to meet the various personalities of men in different areas of the world which we could consider too mirrors of some part of life's scenes...

Whatever our individual's evaluation & perception on this site, the reflection of things we had experienced , or learned here cannot be denied...

Maidendg
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/4/2004 6:30:56 AM
I just love POF. I have learned alot and gotten great advice with the forums, great idea! And after just a few months, I found someone I'm very interested in!
 Maidendg
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/4/2004 6:32:49 AM
Oh and I sure wouldnt pay for searching for a mate like other sites require when you can do the same thing for free!
 kelownagurll
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/4/2004 7:49:35 AM
i have enjoyes this site and talked to many nice guys and girls.its free,which is awesome for me cause im not paying to find a date.i have no problem dating in my town,but some people here are just more interesting to talk to,,i love the forums
 Klo
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/4/2004 12:04:54 PM
I am very grateful for this website b/c not only through this I met some amazing new friends, but I met someone who I believe is the love of my life! So, thank you to POF for having such a great site!
 Spiff24
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/4/2004 5:20:03 PM
^baby, you're too sweet. i didn't expect anything from this site... but i found the complete opposite. i found someone who makes me happier than i've ever been. someone who makes me feel good about myself. someone who is soooo sweet and amazing. i couldn't say enough great things about her

thanks POF
 Byrd
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2004 5:42:43 PM
I love Plenty Of Fish there's a great bunch of people on here even if we all don't get along...
 Roaul
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/4/2004 6:29:44 PM
well i am also very greatful to POF i have made some very good friends and i also am talking to someone very special. thanks guys who made this site.
 juzamjedi
Msg: 11
The craziest things
Posted: 12/4/2004 7:58:24 PM
I found this site through google... amazing what "completely free dating" will get you.

As others say, the forums are the best part here. For me personally though I've also found that it's interesting how MANY people I see here... that I recognize from other sites that I've been on. It's just craziness I tell you! LOL and some of them I never talked to before coming here, but now I have my chance to do to them what I will
 charmingandsweet
Msg: 12
The craziest things
Posted: 12/4/2004 11:21:47 PM
I too want to extend my thanks out to Pof for their dedication and hard work in keeping this site going and for their parties which all in the long run costs money to do and where this is coming from, I am not sure, and does it matter? Not only the main people, our members keep this site going too! I have seen many come together in here and have read many success stories. I have been really pleased with everything here! It is neat to see relationships in the making too through forums and it is there and most of the time I knew correct, these two really like each other!
 alura2
Msg: 13
The craziest things
Posted: 12/5/2004 1:18:57 PM
without this site I never would have met my fantastic love of my life and complete soul mate TJ JR..

I also never would have met a great pal like kookmyer as well.

I found this place one day by fluke..as i was looking for a dif place. I came in and it took only 2 days to meet pll and have fun...I was hoked right away.

Some ppl like kook..dawson...and moon and goth were my first friends.We have all been throguh alot..and have helepd eachother throguh rough times.

At last my prayers were answered in june..and i met TJ..we were looing for pls to go to the meritt fest with. it was his first day here..the next..he found me.

We fell head over heels..and are planning to marry in a year or 2.

This site is great...there are some bad and odd apples..but most of us really want to be here..want to find our princess and prince.

Keep an open mind..try your best and we all will get along fabulous!!
 MSTJedi
Msg: 14
The craziest things
Posted: 12/5/2004 11:17:53 PM
This is definitely a great site. I've met a lot of cool people here in the forums and got a date or two from the personals. I haven't found my soulmate or anything, but as the title suggests, there are plenty of fish out there. Too bad most of the awesome women in the forums are in Canada. Makes a Texan like myself almost want to brave that frigid weather for a taste of what the counrty that gave us Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, and Phil Hartman has to offer . . . almost.
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 15
Plenty Of Fish
Posted: 12/8/2004 3:06:50 PM
well I am gonna have to say, by far this is the MOST FUN, and ENTERTAINING dating site...I like that it has the forums...which is kewl to see what people think...
So this is so far the best site I have been too...
 femmeinin
Msg: 16
Plenty Of Fish
Posted: 12/8/2004 4:20:07 PM
honestly this is the worst site I've come across so far for dating. It's free, which is great, but I find there are a lot of losers on here. People pretending to be girls or boys or using pictures from websites in their profiles, not very many people with "relationship potential". And a lot of people that are only after nookie.
 salamander000
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Plenty Of Fish
Posted: 12/8/2004 4:38:33 PM
Ditto @ klocutie and alura! Lots of friends and the love of my life! Hm @ femmeinin. Please name one site that does not include those things also. Give it a chance here, you never know~ Is someone a loser because they hide thier identity? There are many reasons for people doing that very thing, safety , anonymity, or living out a fantasy. I wouldn't judge quite so quickly, keep an open mind, and be gentle with those. You have not walked in their shoes. And as for nookie, well, isn't that what makes us all turn around?
 femmeinin
Msg: 18
Plenty Of Fish
Posted: 12/8/2004 4:51:39 PM
well then perhaps the name should be changed to "plenty of ****"
 markus
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Plenty Of Fish
Posted: 12/8/2004 8:26:22 PM
femmeinin send me an email showing examples.... and i will see what i can do.

As of yesterday i made changes to the site that anyone sending a message to a user for the first time that doesn't have intimate enounter selected will have thier email automatically deleted if it contains sexual terms.
 kutti123
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/8/2004 9:41:37 PM
really correct i wish to share all my wishes thro POF .......it is relaxme a lot
 kutti123
Msg: 21
The craziest things
Posted: 12/8/2004 9:43:06 PM
Thanx for u r supporting us ............
 jaytea
Msg: 22
Plenty Of Fish
Posted: 12/10/2004 10:53:59 AM
I just found this site yesterday and signed up. I do really like it, especially the forums. It is definitely unique among the others that I have signed up with.
 nightd
Msg: 23
Plenty Of Fish
Posted: 12/10/2004 11:30:57 AM
just thought i'd put my 2 cents in and say thanks to allyou the pofer's for makeing this a wonderful place to be you guys make me feel welcome and remember POF wouldn't be what it is with out all you out there making everyone feel welcome.
 Rheanna
Msg: 24
Plenty Of Fish
Posted: 12/11/2004 4:11:16 AM
I haven't personally met anyone from POF, the site is ok....Gives me something to do before work I guess. I don't personally think I'll meet my true love. (lol)
 dodge-and-burn
Msg: 25
Plenty Of Fish
Posted: 12/11/2004 8:09:27 AM

I don't personally think I'll meet my true love.

Of course not, your way down in NC and I'm way up in T.O. I guess it was never meant to be. [sob]
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Sites  > Plenty Of Fish