Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Sites  > imatchup.com      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rheanna
Msg: 1
imatchup.comPage 1 of 1    
Imatchup.com and Hotmatchup.com same thing that's a friendly site...
 LaughingTerry
Msg: 2
imatchup.com
Posted: 12/8/2004 8:54:14 AM
Don't you have to pay to get your e-mail? I got e-mails from hot women that would not look at me twice in the real world. Of course to read these e-mails I had to pay. Do they really think I am that stupid?
 Rheanna
Msg: 3
imatchup.com
Posted: 12/8/2004 11:33:30 AM
There nice people. Yeah I was a sucker too and paid...But I have a lot of fun chatting with everyone. So it's worth it. I think....Better than Match if you ask me.
 Rheanna
Msg: 4
imatchup.com
Posted: 12/8/2004 11:38:04 AM
I'll honestly tell you before POF had the forum and I think they just had that chat room (what ever happened to the chat room BTW? - I never came to POF (I didn't notice POF had forums until I accidently stumbled on it). Now I'm addicted. But from any other site on the internet I would go to Imatchup and POF and Y. These are 3 most sites I visit. LOL

Nice, Clean friendly people and you have fun.....2 out of the 3 Y is just weirdos hehe
 Rheanna
Msg: 5
imatchup.com
Posted: 12/21/2004 10:25:25 AM
This site sucks!!!!!!! You can be a paying a member and you get suspended for supposdely sending content to other members..like I care! but just warning you people don't waste your money with these morons.

This was email I sent to them

"Cancel my membership please I don't appreciate being forced to view that 59 second ad to join as a gold or rem member. takes forever just to view my mailbox now and quite frankly it's extremly annoying. I have paid to be a member as Prem, and a gold in the past. So there is no excuse for the forced ads. When replying to an email that's find and I don't mind that ad but everytime I have to view the mail box per email it's crazy and annoying.........Maybe 1 is ok to go into mailbox but every d*mn time...Very wrong and I don't appreciate especially when I have paid for memberships in the past.

Rheanna31"

There reply back

:Your account has been permanently suspended
due to the content of the messages you
have tried to send.

Whatever - haven't even been to the stupid site for other 2 months. It was directed at Imatchup ....Idiots Can't even give you a honest response..

And I spent over $60 on that site....The forced Ads are ridiculious
 jaytea
Msg: 6
imatchup.com
Posted: 12/27/2004 10:19:01 PM
What do they mean by content of your messages?
 Rheanna
Msg: 7
imatchup.com
Posted: 12/27/2004 10:21:56 PM
lol my sentiments exactly hahaha haven't used the site.
 ChrisMU2004
Msg: 8
imatchup.com
Posted: 1/16/2005 1:59:35 PM
...And apparently they forgot at least part of Iowa exists...anyone else live in a non-existant part of the USA, according to iMatchup?

When I lived in Milwaukee, I had basic account at iMatchup. After graduating from college, I moved to Caledonia, WI. No problems changing my location on their site. Then, I found a job in Elgin, Iowa (pop. 670). I tried switching my location information that time, and the site kept coming up with a message that my zip code doesn't exist. Small town, fair enough I guess. So I changed it to nearby West Union, Iowa (pop. 2,500) and still, it came up with the same message saying the zip code doesn't exist. I deleted my account there. That was the only site where I've ever had a problem with it not recognizing my location.

-Chris
 jennifer j
Msg: 9
imatchup.com
Posted: 1/17/2005 7:45:13 AM
what ever happened to the chat room in here and how do we get it back
 AirSpirit
Msg: 10
imatchup.com
Posted: 1/17/2005 12:21:50 PM
Ya, great sights, you have it all, until you want to contact. Then comes the hook. Ah, now you have to pay. Sights wish you the best offer you the best, do they really, really care? Sure they do. Then once they have your money they're even happier. But remember, Never post any contact information, that makes them very sad and angery. It might mean they won't get your money.
 TrackMan391
Msg: 11
view profile
History
imatchup.com
Posted: 2/14/2005 10:03:25 PM
Do NOT sign up for IMatchup.com. Me and my friend once tried that site, and we got replies from the SAME WOMAN, with the SAME WORDING. Turned out that IMatchup hires employees to write to guys, just to get them to pay. Stick to free sites like this one, and Bookofmatches.com. The reply rate may still be low, but at least you're not paying to see "no new messages" every time you check the site.
Regards,
Trackman391.
 WeaponBoricua
Msg: 12
view profile
History
imatchup.com
Posted: 5/30/2005 10:12:29 PM
That site suck's i have never meet a palse sow stupid that palse es una porqueria a piss of shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it !
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Sites  > imatchup.com