Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Man & Woman Cum At The Same Time..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 catlian
Msg: 1
Man & Woman Cum At The Same Time..Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
How often do you cum at the same time with your sex partner?? And what will you do if you cum before the woman??
 JDMculture
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Man & Woman Cum At The Same Time..
Posted: 10/22/2005 9:04:46 AM
I've always tried my best to make sure she cums first, if not cum at the same time.!!! But I've never had a problem with the girl not cumming before me.
 oldmansnoring
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/22/2005 11:55:06 AM
Well, catlian, if my last girlfriend didn't lie to me, we came together all the time, and it felt really good to know that this was happening. If she was lying, I never knew, and now that she's gone (and seeing as how she's acted since) I really couldn't care less if she was. All that being said, I don't think it's all that common. It would be nice if it was, but I think that you and your partner have to first, be really in touch with eachother, and second, have bodies that can manage this task. If the relevant body parts are not a compatible size, then who knows what can happen? Not only that, I hear that it's fairly common that girls (don't mind that, I call all females 'girls') cannot even cum from intercourse.

Anyway, if I cum before the woman, she's getting off, no doubt about it! Tongue, hands, tongue AND hands...it's happening! I am simply not built to be that selfish! I messed around with a girl last weekend, and she was upset that she wasn't getting off. So...I ate her, and played with her until she did. I never even managed one myself. I didn't like that, but oh well. The way I see it is if she got off, then I've 'done my job!' lol
 Restoreman
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/22/2005 3:32:45 PM
I always make sure my lady cums first, according to the posts relating to intelligence, I must be pretty smart, then normally she will cum either with me or before me -if I cum which sometimes I don't but at least I have done my job
 regularcw
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/22/2005 4:25:05 PM
I generally try to make her cum first with my mouth and hands. If that doesn't work, since we are in the position anyway, i'll go inside her cum anyway and tell her "better luck next time" . Open communication is the key. she'll have to tell me what she wants if I'm not doing it.
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/22/2005 4:33:41 PM
"better luck next time" omg I have dated guys like you.

What ever happened to the stubborn guys who wont give up till it happens??

and as far as cumming at the same time, it can happen if you are completely in sink(is that right?) with the other person.
 JUSTINBOY88
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/22/2005 4:53:30 PM
when you are really in touch with a women and know her well.when you can read her tells(sorry i like to play poker)that she is about to go.then you and her let loose at the same time its one of those moments that brings you as close to that person as you ever will to that person.i am also not saying that it can not happen the first time you are with someone but to me knowing the person makes it mean more
 stubobb
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/22/2005 7:14:11 PM
It doesn't happen all that often, takes a bit of work.
An old girlfriend and I were determined to cum at the same time one New Years Eve, right at midnight. We actually pulled that off, it was a blast!
 drpookie
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/22/2005 7:21:37 PM
When you cum at the same time, if she were to squirt, it would shoot your****out like a space shuttle in lift off, that would be awesome!
 the_brat
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/22/2005 7:22:50 PM
I can usually manage one at the same time if given adequate notice
 smpackage
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/22/2005 7:29:17 PM
It's great to be able to cum at the same time...I can pretty much on "cue" so it's easy for me to!
 jimi77
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/22/2005 7:51:03 PM
I have had it happen. once.. we looked at eachother and laffed and said WOW!! thats awesome
 UniquelyMe
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/22/2005 7:51:07 PM
re:"Cumming At The Same Time"

As for "Us" we have been very close in our timing and have accomplished 'at the same time' as well. He tries to wait for me first, but sometimes fails saying, "you just felt sooo good. what cha got down there? Let me see..." or something along that line. (He can be a sweet talker for sure.) Usually, I'm right behing him if that happens,
but when I wasn't right there it has been frustrating. If he does something to help it's fine, but he has done nothing a couple times.
One day when he wasn't in the mood and I was, he focused on just pleasing me orally. I forgave him pretty quick realizing he's not all just about his own needs.
 Jaybo_31
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/22/2005 8:12:35 PM
Hmmm. Never had it happen.
 TripleThreatLive
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/22/2005 8:39:59 PM
2 3 or 4 for her then both usually. common occcurence. Many different girlfirends same thing so I must be doing something right .
 /MBR\
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/22/2005 8:40:00 PM
Well the only way that would happen if She came in 13 seconds!
 j-roc
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/22/2005 9:27:10 PM
I cum when she comes....to bad she is coming over, and I'm cumming. I get anxious.
 catlian
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/22/2005 10:12:58 PM
oldman, sounds like you are a very good partner.... to be honest, i dont believe that you guys cum together all the time, i do cum with man together sometimes, and it feels GREAT, much better than cuming alone.... but not every time... so sometimes, if they cum first, some guys would just pass out, some will use their hand. btw, i have another question, if you are cuming with the girl, can you feel her cuming? If she is cuming ahead of you, can you feel the juice runing all over your penis?
 JDMculture
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2005 10:16:04 PM
yah... i've always felt the ladies cum if it ahead of me... but if we're cumming together a little bit harder to tell, just becuase I'm caught up at the moment of cumming hahaha
 catlian
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/22/2005 10:16:12 PM
Jaybo, it doesnt happen all the time, but you should really try it, if you cant, just try harder, coz its really great...
 JDMculture
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2005 10:28:14 PM
Catlian: have you had a problem with your BF's cumming before you?? =/
 fishbill
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/23/2005 12:45:42 AM
Well it sure improves the odds if she can cum like 10 or 20 times a nite and the guy is only gonna cum once (unless he fakes it but that wouldnt count really here). Otherwise, I could have sworn on a virgins creamy bible, that a sexuologist said "its impossible for a man and woman to cum at the same time" I think it has to do with Brownian Motion I saw in the XXX filth "The Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle" I highly recommend you guys go rent it! Its out of this world. Take a "sick day" off for it!
 dud
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/23/2005 1:41:58 AM
at the same time is amazing! and if i cum before her then i keep playin with her kitty til im ready to go again
 catlian
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/23/2005 5:17:06 AM
jdm, i wouldnt say its a problem, but we dont cum together all the time, and if he cum first, then i will have to wait for a long time for him to get ready again, and sometimes, they just pass out after cuming...
 GenuineSteve
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/23/2005 6:09:24 AM
hi guys ,have read most of your reply's to this ,i have always made a effort to make a girl cum first ,usually during foreplay before sex ,most ladies appreciate this , its also a great feeling when cuming together,the more time you sleep with the same person you can usually know when you are both close ,even better when you cum together more than once in the same session.

waiting for the guy to get ready again?Its ok if a guy is capable to cum again and again ,but if he takes a while to get ready again i recommend during this time he makes you cum again , or alternatively if the guy is struggles after cumming and passes out ,plenty of oral is a good solution.If ive cum a couple of times ,there is no easier way to get it ready again by being given oral.

,goodluck with all your sexual adventures ,hope you find a solution catlian,Steve
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Man & Woman Cum At The Same Time..