Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > So what does a tongue ring symbolize?? Is it a hidden message that a      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RiceLakeCake
Msg: 1
So what does a tongue ring symbolize?? Is it a hidden message that a girl likes giving oral??Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Just wondering??? I hate to be ignorant on any subject...So many women sticking there tongues out in pics......tantalizing!
 Carri3
Msg: 2
So what does a tongue ring symbolize?? Is it a hidden message that a girl likes giving oral??
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:26:57 AM
I dont get it personally. I dont plan on understanding it either lol. I dont like that kind of pain and I dont plan on having something jammed through my tongue just to what.. please someone else? fergettabouttit.
 Diggy03
Msg: 3
view profile
History
So what does a tongue ring symbolize?? Is it a hidden message that a girl likes giving oral??
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:27:02 AM
I don't think it's a hidden meaning for anything.. although for some it has to do with giving oral.

I at one point had my tongue pierced cause I wanted to get it done. Took it out after it was wearing down the gums behind my bottom front teeth.

There are more reasons for not having one than there are for having one.
 tenar
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:36:12 AM
For me having my tongue pierced has nothing to do with giving oral to a guy or a hidden message..

it is for me. and me alone... mine is far enough back that it doesn't touch my teeth or gums.. and is not visible everytime i open my mouth..

I love the way when u move your tongue it tickles the roof of your mouth and gives u that tingly feeling all over.
 RiceLakeCake
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:37:52 AM
Well if you love that tingly feeling, imagine one in your clitoris for when you are wiggling around....!

What is wrong with me today!!!! I am so bent! lol
 tenar
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:43:53 AM
i don't think i will comment on that LOL
 Ruby Lips
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:46:02 AM
Tenar.......What about the vibrating one you told me about? LOL! I know nothing of why anyone would want one? But I saw a friend who got one on the same day and OMG! She had to be in the most horrible pain I ever saw! She could not even speak it hurt so bad. I decided right then never to ever go there. Wasn't gonna anyhow, but a real good reason why not to. I have since been told it don't hurt that bad by others, but Whoa that was tragic to watch from my perspective. Different strokes for different folks I guess is what it comes down to..........
 Diggy03
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:47:52 AM
It didn't hurt when I first got it.. it hurt the day after and into the week..... But I survived the pain and the swelling.

I'm actually considering getting it done again.

Eating spaghetti was fun

(Childbirth hurts way more)
 tenar
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/25/2005 11:00:44 AM
It all depends on how your body deals iwth the pain ruby.. and yes it did hurt.. but it wasn't my tongue it was my jaw and muscles around my tongue that hurt more than anything.. And as long as you follow the directions ur piercer give you shouldn't have any problems.. Yes there are horror stories of tongue piercings but like anything they are the minorities and most likely didn't follow directions..

I had lots of people telling ohh u don't need to do this that long or just do this.

And yes i was looking a vibrating tongue ring and others but those are for the person that end up being iwth and that is it.

i don't plan on changing it everyday just to be different.

The same day i got it done i was eating a a chicken dinner.. iknow others that ate soft foods for a month.. and yes it took a few days ot get used ot eating with it in

The amount of pain is minimal compared to anything else.. your navel and nose hurt more than ur tongue
 RiceLakeCake
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/25/2005 3:36:18 PM
Dang - I read ruby's reply and thought she was talking about the piercing I was talking about!!!!! I was thinking about pain there and not being able to talk.....woa!!!!!!!!!
Now I feel better and am not cringing anymore....lol
 SINtilatingStar
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 3:49:43 PM
I dont know guys...I have heard from many men and woman that it doesnt much matter if ya have your tounge pierced or not when it comes to sexual pleasure. I can think of much better things to put in my mouth when giving a blow job.
 SINtilatingStar
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 3:50:53 PM
I would also like to add I LOVE giving oral and do not have that part of my body pierced. Better parts done.
 Jetplague
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/25/2005 4:02:28 PM
Geez...I'd even be nervous of a woman wearing braces going down on me....let alone a metal rod sticking through her tongue. "YEEEARRRRGGGGHHH!!! You've been eating cold ice cream haven't you?!!!"
 RiceLakeCake
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/25/2005 4:08:28 PM
Sin - wow some lucky guy is gonna set your world on fire! Do you like recieving or are you a giver at heart?
 SINtilatingStar
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 4:17:44 PM
What woman doesnt love to push a mans head between her legs. pfft.
Indeed I am an oral lover.
 RiceLakeCake
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/25/2005 4:20:47 PM
Believe it or not - quite a few - so I have heard...lol (I am still a virgin - i wouldn't know)....
 miss_chievious
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/25/2005 5:56:09 PM
I am so tired of guys who think that because a woman has her tongue pierced it means she did to give men pleasure ........only a man would think that! I have mine done and believe I wasnt thinking about giving oral when I had it done! actually it gets in my way more than anything (hehe) I have the smallest one I could find and its 14kt gold why because I like it and would want to pierce my face or anywhere that already gives me pleasure ....so for me the tongue is where its at! and thats my story!
I have a tongue ring .....but no sign up sheet! ( sorry guys..lol)
 Celyne
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/25/2005 6:08:18 PM
K i have to put my .02 into this. I have a pic. i think it's a fun pic. my tongue is sticking out and yes i have a tongue ring. I get the NASTIEST emails from guys. they think just because i have that pic that they can email me asking for head. give me a break. then they blame ME for saying that it's because of the pic. whatever dude, your just a fuktard.

mine i got for fun. yes it's fun showing a guy that has never had oral with a tongue ring before and their reactions, but i love piercings and tats. so it's not about the whole oral thing (ok it was for the first few mons. now it's not lol)

so ya that pic i dont' put up anymore. hardly even on my msn because guys that are nice on there that see that a switch goes in their brains that make them think i'm horny. wtf???
 Sunshine248
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/25/2005 6:15:50 PM
I got my tongue pierced when I turned 40. It was something a co worker and I did just for the fun of it. I work in an office/retail business and for very traditional people. They did not say anything to me..it did not affect my job nor did I walk around with my tongue hanging out. I did it more for myself, not for anyone else. It was fun just being able to shock people when they least expected it. The looks were priceless. As for the pain getting it....it did not bother me at all....it was almost like an orgasmic feeling to me. There was no blood...little swelling...but did hurt for about 2 weeks. I have since taken it out having problems with migraines and possibly one of the causes was the tongue ring. I did lose respect of my older children when I got it done..their friends thought I was the coolest. Just this past year my daughter who is 21 got hers pierced. I had to "pardon the pun" bite my tongue and not say a word. She since has developed headaches....possible cause..we will never know.
 Celyne
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:05:03 PM
or sugar/chocolate/caffiene lots of possibilities. i get mine from the first 2 luckily i don't like it all that much anyways :P
 SnS_683
Msg: 21
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:07:26 PM
I considered getting a tongue piercing for awhile a few years ago...until I went to visit my friend Adam at work after he had his tongue pierced and he wasth talking like thisth...Then my friend Nicole swallowed her tongue ring at Burger King....I dont think she wanted fries with that..After seeing all this the sexy factor went out the window for me
 justastudent
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:11:38 PM
Hey Rice, is it any coinceidence that you have two threads in a row both indirectly having to do with sex? lol

Just kidding buddy :)
 oneafternoon
Msg: 24
view profile
History
 Curvey Goddess
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/29/2005 7:53:43 PM
i spoke to a piercer and he says that tongue ring has very ittle to do with oral pleasure. he said that if u don;t know what u are doing without, it won;t help with.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > So what does a tongue ring symbolize?? Is it a hidden message that a girl likes giving oral??