Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > married men looking for single women!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 brownsuga871
Msg: 1
married men looking for single women!!!Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I CAN'T BE THE ONLY PERSON LEFT THAT FEELS AS THOUGH SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.......MARRIED PEOPLE LOOKING FOR SINGLES!

WHY CAN'T SINGLE WOMEN MEET SINGLE MEN AND DATE

AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MOVE FURTHER THEN DO SO........ WITHOUT SOMEONE HAVING TO MOVE OUT OF THE HOUSE, OR GETTING A DIVORCE....THIS GOES THE OTHER WAY ALSO, MARRIED WOMEN LOOKING FOR SINGLE MEN.......WOMEN ARE FINDING THEMSELVES WITH THE MENTALITY, THAT IF MEN HAVE DONE IT FOR YEARS, WHY CAN'T WE DO IT.......2 WRONGS REALLY DOES NOT MAKE IT CORRECT ACTION.........

I FIND IT REALLY BEING HARD DATING, WITH EVERYTHING CRAZY GOING ON THESE DAYS........PLEASE DON'T LET ME MENTION THE DL BROTHERS.....
 kce33
Msg: 2
married men looking for single women!!!
Posted: 10/25/2005 5:06:13 PM
if everybody would mind their own business and just look for what they are looking for and not worry about what other people are looking for there would not be any problems and everyone would live happily everafter..amen...

kce
 pinkfizz
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/25/2005 5:16:19 PM
kce33

great attitude bud .......................whatever

she makes a valid point its not about minding other peoples business, its about why she cant find a single man not a married one
 kce33
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/25/2005 5:25:26 PM
pinkfizz , sorry you don't agree, but she only mentioned looking for a single guy in her 3rd sentence, the other 8 sentences are about married people....

kce
 brownsuga871
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/26/2005 6:23:02 AM
kce33 why are you so angry.....are you married on this singles website......I'm just making a valid point on how hard it is finding a single man these days......THANK SO MUCH FOR SOMEONE SEEING MY ISSUE PINKFIZZ....
 kce33
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/26/2005 8:12:11 AM
brownsuga871 , LOL
hey how in the world do you figure that i'm angry, well i'm not and honey I AM VERY SINGLE thank you...lol........ i'm on here simply to find a few good chat talk friends.. i have lots of time to kill, so i talk to girls on here...

now my own opinion is, as cute as you are you should not have a problem, just keep fishing and you should catch what you want sooner or later.... i would not get to upset over it... meanwhile if you have married guys chasing you, take it as a complimate and laugh it off, i met there are hundreds of women on here that would love the attention you're getting, even if its not what you want...

ya gotta lighten up, dating is supposed to be light and fun, don't try and make it such a serious issue.... you might want to do some work on your profile, it does not say anything, i think you are lucky to get any responces, any worthwhile guy is going to bypass you foe lack of information, so you are probley attracting the dumb asses that are out there after whatever they can get........

kce
 pinkfizz
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/26/2005 8:14:48 AM
youre welcome Brownsuga871

youre a beautiful woman and we have to stick together us gals sometime LOL
 kce33
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/26/2005 8:23:07 AM
pinkfizz ,
sorry but no one can email you but maybe you could help brownsugar with her profile so she can get the right kinda guys ...

kce
 brownsuga871
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/26/2005 9:23:50 AM
LOL...PINKFIZZ....YOUR AS WELL A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ALSO.....MAYBE THERE IS A REASON WHY KCE33 DOESN'T HAVE A PICTURE ON HER PROFILE......

YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OPINION ALL YOU WANT......BUT THE REASON FOR THIS THREAD WAS TO SEE IF THERE WAS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT WAS RUNNING INTO THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAD.....WITH MEN WHO ARE MARRIED, OR THAT HAVE SOMEONE AT.......USUALLY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE THAT PROBLEM.......HINT(KCE33)...LOL
 pinkfizz
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/26/2005 10:24:14 AM
kce33,

Brownsuga doesnt need my help im sure she does fine on her own, but she is asking if anyone is having the same problem with married men or women

And for your info Kce33, im actually helping two people on this site meet people, one young man and one woman who is a sweet lady but shes getting no responses and a few ignorant responses
 GaiusCaesar
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/26/2005 12:16:27 PM
As a married (separated man) I don't believe that all of "us" are looking for any particular sect of women (i.e.) married, separated, single, divorced or widowed.

Some of us unfortunately are going through a process after being married for a very long time and are now trying to find someone we can enjoy, make friends with and develop the relationship we always wanted but never had.

Personally, I have 100% serious about never hurting anyone or being dishonest about where I am coming from. I know that there are a lot of married guys who are dogs but some of us are very straight shooting.

The guys who say they are married are at least being honest. Look at that **stard Scott Peterson who lied to the girl he was dating when his wife was 8 months pregnant and then murdered her!!

Those are the persons to stear clear of!!
 friday_nooner
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/26/2005 12:22:26 PM
well i think this website is for anyone married or single otherwise they would not put that as a category.
secondly how about the single women that only pick up married men? and what about the married women here?
when i was married i had more offers on dates then now that i am single lol
 CoolWaterMom
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2005 2:00:02 PM
LOL...PINKFIZZ....YOUR AS WELL A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ALSO.....MAYBE THERE IS A REASON WHY KCE33 DOESN'T HAVE A PICTURE ON HER PROFILE......

Some one better start looking closer at the profiles on this site KCE33 is a dude and I can vouch for him a dude with a di*k a nice one at that
 rainbow_fish
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/26/2005 2:22:15 PM
@brown, they are looking for other things too that may surprise you.
best to get to know someone first before meeting and have a clear idea of what you are looking for. Some people have developed good skills of influence:) lol
I don't find the married looking for single as scary as some other things I have heard of or seen, guess this is saying there are many forms of wrong to some and to some there is no wrong in anything.
Who are the DL brothers?
 pinkfizz
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/26/2005 3:03:26 PM
coolwatermom

I never said KCE 33 was a female?
 verycdn
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/26/2005 3:08:38 PM
Well being attached myself, I see nothing wrong with being here - As someone mentioned before - its a free site (being married is an option) - now it would be different if I lied about it or mislead someone and I know some guys do that but not me!! And yes I've had some women write 4 letter expletives to me which is really saying more about them than it does me - I do try to not message women that distinctly put "No Married Men" but sometimes I miss it. And actually I'm on a married group on MSN and there is just as many singles as married people there - so I guess turnaround is fair play - All I hope is that everyone finds what they seek because we are all seeking something - after all thats why we're here!! I've learned not to dismiss anyone unless I know we don't think alike. Just my 2 cents worth...
 CoolWaterMom
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2005 3:42:24 PM
I never said KCE 33 was a female?

I just coppied and what was said by another member's post was not directed at you. Your name was just in the post
 benglette
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/26/2005 6:58:32 PM
AMEN!!! WHY DON'T THE "MARRIED" PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN WEB SITE??? THEN THE MARRIED CAN LOOK FOR THE OTHER MARRIED SO THEY CAN ALL CHEAT AND BE DISCREET!!

WHENEVER I HEARD THERE'S PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA....I TOOK IT AS THEY MEANT SINGLE!!! OTHERWISE WHY DON'T THEY SAY THERE IS "OTHER MARRIED" PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA FOR CHEATERS? ONCE A CHEATER ALWAY A CHEATER...LEOPARDS DON'T CHANGE THEIR SPOTS!!

I THINK THEY'RE SHOULD BE 2 DIFFERENT WEB SITES SO EACH CAN BE HAPPY!
 CoolWaterMom
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2005 3:53:58 AM
AMEN!!! WHY DON'T THE "MARRIED" PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN WEB SITE??? THEN THE MARRIED CAN LOOK FOR THE OTHER MARRIED SO THEY CAN ALL CHEAT AND BE DISCREET

You want to set one up for Men and Women people that like dogs and others that like cats. Please grow up some people come to this site for friends and the forums. Not all of us are desperately looking to snag a man.
 kce33
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/27/2005 4:00:35 AM
in this day of high teck, i cannot imagine how so many narrow minded people ever reach there 40's and 50's....

they can't make it in the real world so they come on these sites and bad mouth every else...
it sure makes it harder to weed out the bad fish...

kce
 CoolWaterMom
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2005 4:08:13 AM
it sure makes it harder to weed out the bad fish...

You got that one right from one good fish to another.
 brownsuga871
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/27/2005 9:28:10 AM
WONDERFUL COMMENTS LADIES... FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE LADIES....JUST WANT SISTA'S TO HAVE A GOOD CONVERSATION ON THE THINGS THAT WE RUN INTO DATING.....FOR RAINBOW FISH...THE DL BROTHERS ARE GAY MEN IN THE CLOSET.......SOME ARE MARRIED.....SOME ARE POSING AS SINGLE MEN.....CONFUSED IS WHAT I CALL IT......AND IT IS CERTAINLY OK FOR PEOPLE TO BE LOOKING FOR OTHER THINGS ON THIS SITE...BUT I JUST THINK THAT THEY SHOULD BE SINGLE......NOT MARRIED.....IT MAKES IT HARD ENOUGH WHEN PEOPLE ARE JUST COMING OUT OF RELATIONSHIP TRYING TO PICK UP THE PIECES AND MOVE ON.....DATING CAN BE THERAPUTIC......I DO THINK THAT PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE THIER TIME AND GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER.....WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO COURTING.......THAT'S WHY WE HAVE PEOPLE IN MARRIAGES LOOKING FOR PLEASURE OUTSIDE OF THIER MARRIAGE.....I SAY GO TO A COUNSLER.....OR TRY DATING AGAIN AS A COUPLE.....DON'T JUST GO OUT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE....YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT GET SOMEONE WORSE THAN WHAT YOU RUNNING FROM.........
 rainbow_fish
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/27/2005 10:29:38 AM
DL are gay bros in the closet?
wonder why they are called DL ? double life?

??? "lodown" are the ones who have the double life... married with family, kids and go to church in on elife.... and cruising down harry hines blvd looking for dics wearing skirts.

All this crazy sex life adventure people are into.... just a tad much sometimes for a lil ol catholic girl like me ;)

I'm just glad I am not learning the hard way.

Always a good idea to NOT run out and meet anyone too fast from dating sites. You never know who you might run into.

It may not be Santa with a big bag of presents.... just a fat, old bald man who smells and playing with himself.
 brownsuga871
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/27/2005 4:57:04 PM
GIRL, YOU CRACK ME UP.......THEY ARE DL BROTHERS BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THE "DOWN LOW" IN THE CLOSET.....
 harleyhound
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/28/2005 6:47:27 AM
I just eyeballed this thread and got a hoot out of it. Bored today I guess, looking for something to do. Y'all pose an interesting question. Why do y'all make things so complex? The answer lies right in the age old basics of mating. From the beginning of time. Men and women have one basic goal in their lives. Producing offspring. Our advanced intelligence are what makes everything difficult. Then someone, some where in our history. Someone apparently not getting any, went and, pardon the expression, "screwed" everything up by developing "social behavior and sexual rules". I could go on forever here and educate y'all but someone out there has already written a book on it. Quite accurate if y'all take time to obsorb what he is saying. Then admit he has a valid point. Anyone here reading this shouldn't go any further if you are looking for a mate but have in mind sex would never become part of the relationship. Go check out the nunery or priesthood sites.

Being married twice I find women are the biggest hypocrites. Sneaky little buggers too. Especailly with this internet dating phemomonon. Allows them to be discrete and on the prowl for that encounter that will put some spark back into their lives. I'm new on this site but belong to a few others. I like to spread this old boy around for everyones amusement plus old number one. I am finding 1 out of 5 ads posted are married but listing single or divorced.

Questions and points to ponder on. Us guys will admit a lot of things but you ladies will only think them. Again going back the the bare basics of mating. I challange truthful answers here. Ladies. If you knew you could be with a guy and knew it would be the best romantic mindblowing sexual encounter you ever had in your life, would you pass it up if the guy was all of the following? Well educated in that field. Well off finacially. A lot older (experienced). Married? Knew you would never get caught at it. OR, would you prefer to put your talons into someone just so-so and single? Knew the basic moves but left you frustrated most of the time. Single to me (divorced) means someone didn't want them anymore for a reason. But which one was the problem? The man who wasn't a self starter and his wife had to be a crank. Did he get tired of being cranked or did she get sick of cranking him just to have him sputter and die again?

To come to your defense ladies. Men have these over inflated egos. Think they are Gods gift to the female population. They don't know diddly squat about how the female works and thinks. Too gul dang stubborn and stupid to go get a clue. I really appreciate those guys and there are many out there. I love the male ego. Makes things so much easier for yours truley.

Hey, thats it for this old dawg today. One more point to think about. "There are a lot more professional female sex entertainers than male ones." Why, if women are looking for the same thing?

With a little on the side. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > married men looking for single women!!!