Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Sexually provocative pictures elicit sexual responses      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pat_983
Msg: 1
Sexually provocative pictures elicit sexual responsesPage 1 of 1    
On this and other sites people post pictures with a distinct sexual overtone and when they get responses from others in the same context they are disappointed What's up with that?
 FirmBear8
Msg: 2
Sexually provocative pictures elicit sexual responses
Posted: 11/5/2005 2:49:19 PM
Hey Pat I guess when you look at the pic's your suppose too only look at the persons face and not them big boobs poking out at you or them legs that are almost completely uncovered from the hips on down !!
And yeah when someone sends them a naughty email response they blow up at the person as I guess they feel they only look sexy in those pic's and not sexually !!
Yeah makes you wonder why they even post those kind of pic's up as everyone will look at them as a horny person looking for action more then just a sexy pic of the person !!
 pat_983
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/5/2005 2:57:33 PM
My point exactly
 FirmBear8
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/5/2005 3:13:28 PM
Heck should have been with me today at the dollar store !Woo Hoo !
This one lady must have been awhfull hot for some reason as she had less on then most strippers do !LOL
She had everyone taking a third or fourth look at her I can say !
Nawh I didn;t look I just stared at her as why just look !!LOL
I think she was a stripper from the strip club only a couple blocks away as she sure was dressed like one !!
 DivineBovine
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2005 3:26:19 PM
only if the person who posts that stuff is young and "hot"... whatever "hot" means!

when i posted that pic of me with my top half undone, it barely got any response at all - except from my client, bless him!

if i had changed my age to 25 at the same time i did it, it might have helped...

but i didn't, and it didn't...
 friend4u47
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/5/2005 3:26:29 PM
If people post photos and profiles like that, you don't have to guess what they are looking for. At least they are being honest. Better than people pretending to be someone they think you are looking for to get want they want. There is a lot of that out there too.
 The-Callebrese-Kid
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/5/2005 4:44:47 PM
another good thread pat
some women actually get off on making men want what they cannot have .This sucks , iknow for i have been 1 of those suckers who , truthfully thought what a woman was wearing in her pics made her look damn sexy.But here lies the problem , these women that actually do that , then contradict what their pictures show ,and we all know that a picture tells a thousand words.The bottom line is that they are using these pics, in a way , to find their perfect mate,,,,while in my case ( and id rathor not toot my own horn ) no response means FAKE AND LIES , but thats not in regards to all women though. I know that im not what everyone is looking for ,but if im going to send you a message because ive read your profile and you were lucky enough to turn my crank

then respond ,,, those that dont,,, in these cases deserve what they get,,,which in the end is usually nothing
my 2 cents
ma-che-fai-tu
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Sexually provocative pictures elicit sexual responses