Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Stretch Marks, TurnOn? Or Gross Out.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BellyManBob
Msg: 1
Stretch Marks, TurnOn? Or Gross Out.Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Personally, I'm middle of the road in this. It really depends on the woman.
I have noticed they turn Colours when a Woman has an Orgasm. Kind of a Turn On.

Opinions Guys?
 Tyrel
Msg: 2
Stretch Marks, TurnOn? Or Gross Out.
Posted: 11/6/2005 4:58:09 PM
stretch marks are detestable.
 whisper2me
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/6/2005 5:24:05 PM
From my point of veiw, there ugly. I wish I didn't have the ones on my tummy from being pregnant. I don't know if cocoa butter really helps or not. They appear on both men and women and even children. I have seen some women wear skimpy outfits with all there goods hangin' out and riddled with so many stretch marks it looks like a roadmap, but to each his/her own.
 smiley199
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/6/2005 5:32:15 PM
I am so lucky that I never got any from my kids......however they are a fact of life and like was stated everyone can get them.....so good luck all and love your body for what you have cause it's the only one you are going to get...
 shore66
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/6/2005 5:32:59 PM

stretch marks are detestable.

Considering nobody chooses to have them, that's a harsh remark.
 BellyManBob
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/6/2005 5:52:36 PM
Pay no attention to Mr. 'Joe Six Pack Ab's'. That looks like a picture out of a magazine and no face. I had stretch marks when I was young. I grew so fast in two years that they were all over my shoulders and legs. Very painfull bone aches too. (growing Pains I guess) My sister did the Cocoa Butter deal and lucked out. Mine went away after a time. Some women that have children have their goods ripped forever. Excersize can help as far as not having to tuck it in, the Belly can be tightened.
I love a Great Belly! Not a Chubby Belly, but a Happy Belly!
I like and respect ALL women. That is how I was raised. That is How I Am.
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/6/2005 5:58:00 PM
Stretch marks are detestable?Your comment is detestable...*gags*Would you say that to your mother?I have a few and I still think I look great.I like to think of them as "love lines" and a beautiful reminder of how lucky I am to have such an amazing daughter.I think I look great.I work out everyday and take awesome care of myself.Im just not shallow enough to be all obsessive over such a slight imperfection:)
 JokerWild
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/6/2005 5:59:51 PM
I don't mind women with stretch marks, we're only human. If the woman i'm with doesn't like her body and wants to fix it than feel free. I mean it's no turn-on or a turn-off, it's only a part of the human body that you gotta deal with.
 SweetTreat
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:01:37 PM
I definately wouldn't clasify them as attractive (and yes I have a few..I think most women do unless they've never had a kid and have a size 2 body!) but hey..pimples arent attractive and lots of people have those...women AND men!
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:08:17 PM
LMAO!! Stretch marks change colors during sex??? That seems absurd!
 Fractalwater
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:12:51 PM
I kind of like stretch marks, they remind me of markings. I don't think they are gross because skin stretches... God forbid you shallow people...
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:15:44 PM
Honestly I dont see the big deal with stretch marks, I wouldnt call them a turn on or off. I would call them an I COULD CARELESS!! Most people have them somewhere.
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:16:40 PM
Some of the comments in this thread are about as deep as a puddle...really :P Shallow!
 angelinabee
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:24:15 PM
One of my friends who is a gorgeous size 2 model has them on her thighs and her boobs.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't have at least some...

What's the big deal? Nobody's perfect.
 whisper2me
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:29:33 PM
Everyone still has a right to there own opinion right? I don't think I'm shallow, I also think scabs and scars are ugly, but everyone gets them, I don't obsess with having them, I just like smooth clear skin.
 smpackage
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:32:50 PM
Sometimes stretch marks can't be helped. I am such a small person, my kids totally stretched my tummy to the point that I bled. I used vit E and cocoa butter, didn't help. I can't help having them so the person should not be judged because they have them. Some of the comments are pretty harsh and everyone should have their own opion, but to say they are detestable is way harsh.
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:33:51 PM
If thats all someone has to judge a person by, OH WELL!! Life goes on.
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:49:32 PM
Everyone does have a right to their opinion...In my opinion is a few of the comments(not all) are very shallow.Saying stretch marks are detestable is incredibly shallow..That is my opinion and as you said:Im entitled to it:)
 EuropeanBeauty21
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2005 6:53:17 PM
Don't mind them, dont have any.. but hey nothin wrong with them, a womans human.. its not easy being a girl... u try being a woman and give birth.. most woman do get stretch marks.. so suck it up! and be a man.... a MAN wouldnt cry about them none of us really want them but we got no choice other then be mad and then move on to new better things!
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/6/2005 7:03:54 PM
^^Its not just females that get them. I have seen many men with them.
 darkbard
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/6/2005 7:13:02 PM
Lots of people get them. Would I prefer not to have them, of course I would. But I accept them because I grew too fast. Big friggin' deal. If the dude with the fake picture (I doubt you really look like that, looks cut out from a magazine, way to be a big man and post your real self there, bub) thinks they are "detestable" then oh well... good luck to him finding someone who doesn't have them. I also hope that he gets lots of stretch marks, as a cosmic joke. Because yeah, men do get them.
 nick62877
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/6/2005 7:18:23 PM
^^^^ True. You don't have to be overweight to have them either. I'm an average size guy , but I have some on my pec/armpit area from weightlifting. I like to think of them as battle scars.
 weR1
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/6/2005 7:20:28 PM
Think of them as a badge of honor, they mean you grew, you lost weight or you created life.
 its_miss_donna
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/6/2005 7:43:27 PM
Thank you Smiley199......that is so true.
Fact: Anyone can get stretch marks....It has been a proven fact that not just preg or fat people have them.
Super Model Tarya Banks has admited to having them herself.
You get stretch marks from your body growing faster than it is supose to.

They might not be pretty, but it is just a part of life..you have to deal with them..they never go away..they only fade.....although this is the first time I have ever heard of them turning colours when women get turned on......has never happened to me.

What I cannot love , I will over look.....that is love.
~D~
 il mostro
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/6/2005 7:48:23 PM
I don't think stretch marks on a woman are ugly in the least. They are simply the markings of life experience. As I prefer women who have lived a little I actually kind of dig a few stretch marks. Besides, it would'nt be fair to comment negatively on them when I'm also the owner of a few.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Stretch Marks, TurnOn? Or Gross Out.