Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > whats the best way to get an ex-boyfriend to come crawling back?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MissJenna0583
Msg: 1
whats the best way to get an ex-boyfriend to come crawling back?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I dont know how long I should wait to call him - and I need tips on how to get him back and or get him to come crawling...
 Pandy
Msg: 2
view profile
History
whats the best way to get an ex-boyfriend to come crawling back?
Posted: 11/8/2005 4:42:03 AM
why would you want someone who crawled?
IMO it's unhealthy to desire that much unbalanced control over the relationship.

It should be a partnership , shouldn't it?
If you want him back, and want him in a good way.....leave off the stupid high school games and talk to him honestly.
 Puckerdillo
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/8/2005 4:58:36 AM
Bang as many guys as you can. Word gets around, pretty soon he'll be wanting some.
 7times
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/8/2005 5:12:29 AM
its called an ex for a reason.. be it if he did something or even if you did, the trust will probably be gone and not worth the effort..

move on.......
 autumngent
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/8/2005 5:22:39 AM
Shoot him in both knees` and hold the first aid kit out of his reach.lol
 nunthewiser
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 5:26:32 AM
@miss - arent you still sleeping with your ex and he has a girlfriend???

why would you want him back if he is cheating on her.. with you.. when you accused him of cheating on you with her when he wasnt ... and wasnt with her until awhile after he broke up with you....

you cant make a guy come crawling back to you... not unless he wants to come back... but then... why go back to a relationship when you would think he would be cheating on you with someone else when he is already cheating on his current girlfriend.. whats not to say he has a taste for it now and he knows he can get away with it.. that he wont do it to you.... no one can control another person.... no one can make someone feel something that they dont want to feel or do...

you might have too much time on your hands for you to be thinking of things like this... my advice... go out with some female friends... have a good time... and enjoy yourself.... no fun in thinking you can do something when the other isnt interested ... you wasting your own engery thinking of ways....

have you thought he might have you stringing along for a ride as a fall back person just incase it doesnt work out with his current girlfriend?.... hes right he has a lay either way...
 MissJenna0583
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/8/2005 6:00:03 AM
he doesnt have a girlfriend!
 YamIhere
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 6:01:25 AM
I still haven't seen any explanation as to why he broke up with you - that would help this process a lot.
 MissJenna0583
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/8/2005 6:03:53 AM
i messed things up - I was mean to him because he was being mean to me and I said some aweful things because I was so upset...
 nunthewiser
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 6:05:59 AM
oh ok... i may stand corrected... but didnt you post a thread 3days ago about if anyone believes in karma?

sorry i got threads mixed up...

but if i am correct you asked him for sex and he turned you down... and kept telling you to shut up...???
 Aro77
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 7:11:08 AM
Cut off his legs and take all his beer
 YamIhere
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 7:12:34 AM
Wait a second ... if you’re both being mean to each other, why the hell would you still want to be together?
 Coastergal
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 7:13:39 AM
wow.. um.... we don't know the situation.... Did you break up with him?

-Why would you want to call him?
-Why would u need tips on getting him to crawl back? Isn't he an ex for a reason?
-Um where did the cheating comments come from.... i don't see any eplanations from you....

Edit after reading above:

If you were in the wrong.. and you can be adult enough to admit it... call him and apologize and let him know you miss him.

It is total BS if you were mean to him and YOU expect him to come CRAWLING back to you.
YOU need to eat a BIG OLE PIECE OF HUMBLE PIE!

You also need to understand... that the saying...."sticks and stones may break my bones but words can NEVER harm me" IS VERY wrong.... words can harm... can't be taken back.... If you're mean and ugly about things... it will always be there...
 elle j
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/8/2005 7:18:04 AM

Shoot him in both knees` and hold the first aid kit out of his reach.

rainbow_fish
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/11/2005 3:44:56 PM
how do I get my ex to come crawling back?

this is pretty pathetic
 Swiftone
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2005 4:00:04 PM

i messed things up - I was mean to him because he was being mean to me and I said some aweful things because I was so upset...

At the risk of sounding a bit cynical.... do you want him back so it puts you back in control of the situation? Would you really respect a guy who comes "crawling" back?

... say ------>>
 arri
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/11/2005 4:06:53 PM
if you are going to call him .. How is that going to be crawling back ?

That would sound more like ... you are begging him to come back
 OnTheBus
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/11/2005 4:09:40 PM
cook him a good meal and try a little oral
 Páñ†hérrrrr64²°°¹™
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/11/2005 4:38:29 PM
ok let's get this straight,. He was mean so that justified you stooping to his level and so then YOU were mean and HE has to come crawling back? I don't get it, if I were either one of you I'd be running opposite directions.
 buccaneer38
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2005 4:47:23 PM
Win the Lottery, that will show him and make him come crawling back LOL! If you want him back, call him late at night and tell him how naughty you are feeling..........he will be there in ten minutes.

Seriously, if he has left, then there is probably another woman, and you are wasting your time and you will be the one crawling. Really the best thing is to go out looking for someone that is really interested in you.

Second time around relationships rarely work because there was a reason he/she left in the first place and it will come to their recollection soon enough, so why go through the same misery twice? Tracy (buccaneer38)
 arri
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/11/2005 4:48:42 PM
I still have a problem with the concept of calling a man who is ignoring you to crawl back
 Aroara1982
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2005 4:52:28 PM
Girl,

First off, you are beautiful and young, if he's ignoring you let him go he is not worth your time. If I can say that being an overweight, short, and semi-attractive girl who only grabs a guys attention about once every 5 years or so, then you definitely can. I'm sure plenty of men want to step up and take his place.....Don't sell yourself short!
 jaad
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/11/2005 4:55:12 PM

is that guy nuts?????? he is missing on a good crawling back, MEN! men will never know whats good about a relationship wont' they?
 terran991
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/11/2005 11:09:19 PM
a shrink will be more helpful in this situation....
 crystalise
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2005 3:08:57 AM
like another post on here said, this sounds more like control than real emotion. However...

if you genuinely messed up then you are the one who needs to do the crawling. But then you say he was mean to you. Was it really MEAN mean stuff or did he just do things you didnt like. If he was really mean what on earth do you want him back for. Just for the attention?

My only suggestion for testing if someone really CARES about you is leave them the heck alone, [ afrer you apologised if you are truly in the wrong] and let them contact you when THEY are ready.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > whats the best way to get an ex-boyfriend to come crawling back?