Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > And if she sleeps with you on the first date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 maysisfox
Msg: 1
And if she sleeps with you on the first date?Page 1 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
What are you thinking of her then. Is it so hard to please a guy? You want to know that we had a good time on the date. If we did and we show you that we did, in this manner, you then think we are not worth the time or effort anymore. Why can't we just simply have sex with you the first night and more after that. Now if we held out on the first night you would call us some kind of tease but if we do you.... you don't apperciate it. WTF?
 riffy
Msg: 2
And if she sleeps with you on the first date?
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:19:47 PM
I wouldn't sleep with a woman the first date, but it isn't hard to imagine the logic behind this thinking.

LOL. It's not what she did with me, it is what she did with other guys. If it happened with me the first night, it happened with other guys the first night. That makes her easy and that's just gross.

PS - Not being sexist, same thing goes if the sexes are reversed.
 sugar_mama
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:22:20 PM
sex can always wait if your trully interested in someone... sex gets in the way of getting to know someone.. and then by the time the sex aspect wears off you finally get to know this person.. i always say wait... a least a few months... by then you will know this person well, and there will be more to sex than just an act.
 maysisfox
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:23:10 PM
Never happened with anyone else. He knows this. I figured I'm much other now and can decide this. It's not like we went out and got plasted. We had an enjoyable time. I "know" he did. So what's the deal?
 essene
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:26:42 PM
I honestly dont see what the problem is...

If both parties want to be with one another, then do it.

These preconceived notions about people who decide to have sex after the first date are rediculous. This does not indicate that the woman or man does this with every other man/woman. Perhaps in your case you were special enough that they wanted to provide the gesture..

I love how people have these 'rules' associated with emotions....

Do you honestly believe that if I choose to sleep with someone I am attracted to and enjoy, that I'm going to be worried how that individual feels about me as a result?..

I could give a flying flip flop...If she's putting tags on me concerning it, I have one word..

NEXT...
 sadaiku
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:27:15 PM
if a man take a woman out and show her a good time do you really I mean really believe that the only way to let him know they had a great time is to have sex with him the same day.
if you answer is yes I give you props girl you a gully chic I just hope that you are protecting your self... life is short and STD's are just a myth
 sarcasticgeek
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:28:35 PM
I personally do lose interest if she does me on the first date. The exception being that the sex is incredible as well as there being a real intellectual connection between us. I've never found either of those things with a 1st date bang so usually I'm just bored after that. There's nothing left to anticipate since she really didn't interest me all that much in the first place.
 azblueskies57
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:28:45 PM
sleeping on the first date. Slutty. If she does it to you first time, who knows what else she does? To me that is just cheap.
 maysisfox
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:29:30 PM
It was not meant to show him a thank you for the night. Much protection. I have been out of a relation for a long time and it just felt nice to have that happen. That's all.
 maysisfox
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:30:31 PM
blueskies... I take it one wants to sleep with you on the first date anyways. Sorry to be so rude but.... well there is no but.
 catahoula
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:30:43 PM
maysis... happened to me too, and it lasted a few years. Maybe it helped to speed the relationship along, but in the long run we still broke it off. I am not saying that was the reason though. I am saying that if it was right the first night.. and it did for me...maybe there is something there. It does not say that you are easy.
 §Vixen§
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:32:03 PM
When he asks for your number don't expect him to use it!
 maysisfox
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:35:08 PM
This is the way I see it, I waited with my ex for a long while, it lasted six years and now it's over. What does it matter how soon or how long it takes for someone to sleep with someone else?
 ksue44
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:35:54 PM
It takes two to tango. If you aren't ready for a sleep over, but prefer a PJ party, you need to have a back bone and say "I'm not ready for this". If the other doesn't like what you've just told them, that is their problem, not yours!

I'll say this to the women, you are the Captain of your own ship, if you aren't ready for the first mate, don't bother going down that road, if a fella doesn't respect or appreciate what you have to say, or what you feel, he is the one with the problem, not you! Fellas, if a lady say "no thanks, not now, but maybe in the future", let it go! If you keep pressuring a woman, you may lose a very good woman! Women don't like the "Used Car" sales tactics.
 salamander000
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:36:00 PM
gee..I didn't sleep with my husband on my first date with him (but I would have) Does that make me a slut?
 AI03™
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:41:19 PM

If both parties want to be with one another, then do it.

These preconceived notions about people who decide to have sex after the first date are rediculous. This does not indicate that the woman or man does this with every other man/woman.

Finally someone else gets it !!!!!!!!!
 sadaiku
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:41:33 PM
well it takes some common sense...may be... because in case no one told you sometime strangers are not always safe you know where you've been but on a first date do you always know where he's been? if you were really hot that night because it's been a long time you might want to get a toy some guys like to watch a girl pleasure her self although I would not recomend you to do so on a first date if you intend to be serious with that person. you know it kind of says BOOYAH!!
 Disco Daddy
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:45:47 PM
Do what you feel. Although, many will not admit it, I think most guys would sitck around after having sex on the first date. If not, then maybe they feel they have already accomplished their goal, which was sex. It's all a matter of comfort and chemistry. If a man really likes you, he will like you before and after sex. At least I hope he would. Do what you do, and the right ones for you, will follow your lead.
 essene
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:46:24 PM

gee..I didn't sleep with my husband on my first date with him (but I would have) Does that make me a slut?

Only in the eyes of the immature who cater to the imposed rules of a society that is more outdated than my turntable..Theyre more afraid of what other people think than what they may be missing in life..

Let's face it..If someone is going to think less of you because you had sex with them, then you need to truly re-evaluate what you think of that individual. Do you really want to be with someone who is overjudgemental?..Who, without truly and completely knowing you automatically assumes you are something you are not?

Please..Those of you who are saying that women are sluts as a result, I respect your opinion, but eat me...
 maysisfox
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:46:55 PM
Ah hahaha, I wasn't "hot". It just felt comfortable. All of his manly lumps and oders and such. lol. It was just something that happened to go down that way that night. Now had I waited? What then, would he be more interested? Would I have disliked him enough to not ever sleep with him? Guys please... I am a grown adult not a drunk and out of control teen.
 AI03™
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/9/2005 4:51:24 PM
^^^ Basically, you're damned if you do and you're damed if you don't so I say be selfish and do what you want to do !!!
 sadaiku
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/9/2005 5:02:11 PM
I don't know the guy and I can't pretend to speak on his behalf but logic and the common factor that makes us guys would dictate as follow if he liked what you guys did he will definetly stick around now the question you will ask your self and I can't imagine he will be the one with the answer is what is he sticking around for? if he is a little boy he will run if he is an adult and he likes you he will try to get to know you better at least to see if you a slut for real are if you are part-time or if you were just a horny woman who though she met THE ONE. either or good luck .
 catahoula
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/9/2005 5:39:30 PM
I agree with essene,, I think that what it means is that the older you get the preconcieved notion is that if you sleep with someone on the first date doesnt make you a slut. But when we were younger(and we all were) that meant a different thing....and that was slut . But not now....love the turntable analogy
 azblueskies57
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/9/2005 5:57:59 PM
They do all the time to me. But I ain't going to marry them, uninformed cheap shot may.
 prolibertate
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2005 6:05:35 PM
@riffy

LOL. It's not what she did with me, it is what she did with other guys. If it happened with me the first night, it happened with other guys the first night. That makes her easy and that's just gross.

Wrong...just because one sleeps with someone on the first night, or even in the first month, does NOT mean they have done that with every other person they dated, or even with ONE other person they dated. Sure, some do that, men and women both, but many don't. And how do I know this? Because in my last relationship I got intimate with him by the 2nd date and we slept together by the 4th...he's the first man I've ever done this with - yes, at my age - and it was because everything, the mental stimulation, intelligence, chemistry, compatibility, etc. was there, and it was the right time for us. I've had relationships where I didn't get intimate for 6+ months because it simply wasn't all there sooner. So don't lump everyone in the same bucket and sling stereotypes or unfounded and incorrect prejudices around...you're assuming and you're very wrong about what you're assuming. It doesn't say much good about your being an open-minded, nonjudgmental person.

Listen to essene...he knows what he's talking about.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > And if she sleeps with you on the first date?