Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Why do men beat around the bush and never say what they really want?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dolphins 1
Msg: 1
Why do men beat around the bush and never say what they really want?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
what is the problem with men that they think that they have to play games with women and not be honest about how they are really feeling....were always the last ones to know what the hell is going on..................

...........can somebody please tell me that one

............thanks
 pat_983
Msg: 2
Why do men beat around the bush and never say what they really want?
Posted: 11/17/2005 6:01:17 PM
Don't paint with such a big brush...some are different. So ..what do u want to know
 whotookmyname
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/17/2005 6:04:19 PM
this issue always comes up , infact its getting old how is it you figure its only men ? how is it you group all men together ? maybe you should relocate to date , stop picking from the same tree...most importantly...stop whinning !
 portuguese Mommie
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/17/2005 6:06:05 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i agree woot
 ERsunshine
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/17/2005 6:09:03 PM
The honest ones ARE out there.. you're just catchin the wrong fish :(
 portuguese Mommie
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/17/2005 6:10:42 PM
hey er babe hru and i agree
 w82b
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/17/2005 6:19:31 PM
Because it's usually not what the woman wants to hear and then we have to listen about all the things that are wrong with us and how tough life is as a woman.... like it's our fault!
 celeste17
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/17/2005 8:18:50 PM
I think the ones (males and females) that like to beat around the Bush, are beating their own BUSH!!!!! People like this should get over it, stop beating around, face the music, the real sound! what turns you on.................either stay or go, do yourself that favor..........:)
 oneafternoon
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2005 8:24:18 PM
Too answer this question - We MEN went to the school of pricks.

We learned the fallowing at the school of pricks!
2. How to cheat on a womem!
3. How to lie to a women!
4. Never look at a women that gives you the evil eyes!
5. Always try out your girlfriends friends

And the number 1 rule ... never tell a women what you want! Cos she will never want too know
 Jetplague
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/17/2005 9:05:10 PM
Men never beat around a bush....they love the bush!! Dive right on in and treat it like pure gold! YEeeeeahhh!
 celeste17
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/18/2005 4:11:39 AM
YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH BUDDY!!!!!

Prick School: Everything about the Bush, and how to get more of it!!!!!!!!
 ANGEL--EYES
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/18/2005 4:50:49 AM
oh you poor guys are so sick........sick i tell ya.......prick school

maybe that's where i should be fishing
 Open_Book
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/18/2005 6:03:35 AM
As has been said, use a smaller paintbrush...some guys may be like this, but not all, and some women are like this too.

Peace
 love2hugu2
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/18/2005 6:52:27 AM
Well considering that statiscally,,, the average man thinks about sex, every 4 minutes,,,, what do you think the majority of his feelings are going to be at any given moment,,, when you want to know!!! LOL

Sorry! Just had to add a bit of humour to the baggage,,,,,, I think it needed some spice!!!
 Sept79
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/18/2005 8:36:43 PM
Good men still exist...as well as good women..keep trying it will happen when and where is suppose to ..gotta take some bad to get to good....and some good to get to bad...
can't always be perfect.
 2luvyou2
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/22/2005 6:09:30 AM
Take off your blinders and you will see that there are still nice guys and women out there! I have learned to do that and I have met some amazing people and a handful of jerks here and there LOL
 Hoss4905
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/22/2005 6:18:14 AM
If you could read a man's mind all you'd hear is "I'd want a beer and I wanna see somethin nekked"
Seriously any man that's been stung a few times becomes cautious and doesn't want to rush into anything new.
Just my 2 cents.
thanks from Hoss
 Muskoka Guy
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/22/2005 6:25:35 AM
Wow, lotta frustration in here eh?
Seems every one has this precise, intricate idea of just who is THE ONE and anyone falling the least bit short of these ideas of to be disgarded.

Whats wrong with enjoying the good points of the people you meet while waiting for The Right One to show up instead of dwelling on everyones faults?
 _DarMar
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/22/2005 6:43:31 AM
I have never met a man...who didn't say what was on his mind...most women just aren't listening to what he is saying...because they are too busy trying to hear what they 'hope' he is saying.
And I have been guilty of the above...I have found that if you stop trying to analyze and put hidden meanings into something a man says...then you will be on the same page with them...
 Diggy03
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2005 10:23:12 AM
Men always say what they want.. to a point.

They just aren't as blunt as some men and most women. Men aren't as verbose as women as they weren't socialized that way.

Geez.. .men really aren't that complicated. They say a lot through their actions and their body language. And I know most men would rather give you subtle hints rather than be so blunt as to hurt your feelings. Most of them can't handle the crying thing.
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/22/2005 10:44:20 AM
I saw the headline about men beating around the bush and thought this was a sex and dating thread..LMAO sorry I had to:)
 sweet995
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/22/2005 1:38:17 PM
dar, you are one smart cookie, my dear. Some women tend to spend so much time reading things into what is being said to them they don't hear what the fellow in their life is really expressing. Believe it or not, men really are not that complicated, as diggy mentioned. It's the women who spend so much time analyzing stuff that they miss what is right in front of them. Don't guess at what you think he means. If are not clear on what he meant, ask him to clarify. Men really do like it when you make an effort to understand their point of view.
 audi_153
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/22/2005 3:02:57 PM
Ok everybody I got it and I want to thank everybody for their comments......but this relationship with guy is over because when I flat out asked him.....no response so now it's dead and gone...LOL.....It's over and no more so lets move on I have and thanks again for the help

........................................audi_153..........................................................................
 BelledeJour
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/23/2005 3:37:33 AM
This is what I've heard from a number of men about women asking what is going on in the relationship. They say just let it be. Why ask what's going on....don't you see we're together. Why do you have to label it or ask me, just let it be. I've heard this so many times in fact, I think when women ask this question it makes a guy think you're insecure or needy, and that's a turn off. Let is be what it's going to be, period.
 Creter
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/23/2005 4:38:05 AM
If you find your beating around the bush, put a gunsight on your pecker.
As for saying what we want. We want girls that taste good, not girls with good taste.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Why do men beat around the bush and never say what they really want?