Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Easy Lay?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MellyBabez
Msg: 1
Easy Lay?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I did a thread search, and didnt find anything specific regarding my question...

Do men go after bigger girls, or uglier girls just to get a peice of ass? Figuring that they will say yes to sex because they "dont get it anywhere else"

Does this happen?
 chameleonsdream
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 3:38:13 PM
Sure, some men do. Anything to get a little. If I had a nickel for every time that I've been stunned by a guy who *thinks* he's being diplomatic by saying something like 'BBWs are the best lovers because they have to be good to keep their men', I could pay my rent and use my paycheck to buy a cabin boy.

But it ain't all men any more than all women go after the wallet. And assuming that any guy that's interested in you is only looking for an easy lay is a good, fast way to turn yourself into a bitter old lady.
 TalentWhite
Msg: 3
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 3:49:40 PM
Try really hard not to pigeon-hole "all" men -- (guilty, I try to find some kind of understanding I can depend on, but humanity is definately complex)

Yes, some girls are "easy pickens" -- sex does not equal love. Desire and attention does not equal respect.

And No, some men will love you just the way you are and for who you are -- just BE who you are without a chip on your shoulder and/or without an apology. Don't be a doormat.
 TalentWhite
Msg: 4
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 3:52:38 PM
All I REALLY know is there are some really decent guys out there and some of them are married to BBWs who are also really wonderful people.
 MellyBabez
Msg: 5
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 3:52:49 PM
Before it goes any further, just want to say that i wasnt speaking about myself - I'm not an idiot lol BUt Just trying to discuss the topic of, if guys go to bars, ect on purpose looking to get laid, dont suceed with the beautiful women, and then go for the ones who werent their 1st, 2nd, or even 10th pick.....
Know what I mean?
 kikilynn
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 3:59:07 PM
Well, according to my mother it happens.
After I broke up with my bf of 5 years she had these stunning words of wisdom for me:
"Kiki, you're going to have to be careful when you go out now that you're single.
A lot of guys look at fat girls and think 'She's fat, and desperate, I'll take her home and F*ck her tonight!'"
And here I was thinking I was just curvy!
Thanks mom!
 MellyBabez
Msg: 7
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 4:01:12 PM
kiki, hush now. Your gorgeous!
 Danigrl
Msg: 8
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 4:01:34 PM
last minute curtain call.. doesn't have to do with fat or ugly.. it has to do with the bartender saying last call for drinks.. bars closing.. guys get nervous.. so yeah they'll take whatever home.. it has never happened to me... ofcourse i have common sense.. and i don't go to bars to get picked up..

and the "don't succeed with beautiful women" .. well beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
 TalentWhite
Msg: 9
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 4:01:52 PM
Okay Mellbabez -- sorry, I shouldn't have "personalized" the response -- peace !!
 MellyBabez
Msg: 10
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 4:05:09 PM
Talent, hey It's all good.

And i realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
 Blastkist
Msg: 11
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 4:12:59 PM
Do dogs eat their vomit? Of course they do.
 chameleonsdream
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 4:31:37 PM
Nah, it's not just curtain call and go home with anything that breathes, though there's that phenomenon too. I've had more than one close male friend 'warn' me about guys specifically targeting fat/ugly women because they figure they're desperate.

Mm.. I think that's called projection, neh?

** sits back and waits for the few guys who'll show up to say that it's true, why do you think they do it? - with the marshmallows to toast over the ensuing flames **
 ~M.J.E~
Msg: 13
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 4:35:32 PM
i know some hot girls that will put out all the time! i think i herd a question like do guys hit on fat or ulgy girl just to get money from them! i think i've seen that happen more often!
 chalkmaster dave
Msg: 14
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 4:42:22 PM
im saving my sweetness for someone special.
 chameleonsdream
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 5:20:36 PM

i know some hot girls that will put out all the time! i think i herd a question like do guys hit on fat or ulgy girl just to get money from them! i think i've seen that happen more often!

D*mn! Am I doing it backwards again?? All the guys I know give ME money.
 ~M.J.E~
Msg: 16
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 5:24:22 PM
sweet get everthing you can! lol
 Riff-raff
Msg: 17
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/21/2005 7:40:54 PM
Dani?? I thought beauty was in the eye of the beerholder???
 Danigrl
Msg: 18
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/22/2005 6:16:07 AM
Well that too..

anyway.. my self esteem won't let me go home with someone like that anyway..I will never be that desperate!!! never never never.. I'm a curvy girl, but not that damn big, nor am i that ugly!
 JJBoy
Msg: 19
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/22/2005 9:07:08 AM
Your correct 100% I will put it to you like this, and this goes for 69% of guys that would opt out for the easy lay for a few reasons:
- they´re insecure talking to hot women
- less intimidating so they can be comfortable around fatties and uglies
- just for a laugh/ to joke about with friends
- just to get rid of a load
- last option at the end of the night, I will choose her so I dont have to go home alone

while the other 20% are genuine or just desperate and the other 11% aint intrested in girls at all, they prefer their male to male companionship, sorry about being so blunt but you asked, and theres no point sugar coating it for you because it would make the msg pointless, I know you wont like it but they´re the cold hard facts baby and its the way of the world trust me, so dont get pissed about it, just let yourself know that you know this lil´ bit of insider knowledge of how men think and there behaviors so you should be able to use it to your advantage, and I make these comments in light of my women and men socialogy research studies.
 JJBoy
Msg: 20
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/22/2005 9:14:00 AM
Luv the comment babe!!!LOL , and still im LOL damn it!!! and still im LOL, what can I say the truth is funny sometimes aint it? Im guessing you have never had that problem, though having to wait until final call for drinks to get hit on!!!!! you´d probably be home by 10pm and you would have already picked through the scum to get something you like, am I right?
 Sincere man
Msg: 21
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/22/2005 9:20:13 AM
Not me. I can't speak for all the men
 JJBoy
Msg: 22
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/22/2005 9:20:38 AM
Luv the comment babe!!!LOL , and still im LOL damn it!!! and still im LOL, what can I say the truth is funny sometimes aint it? Im guessing you have never had that problem, though having to wait until final call for drinks to get hit on!!!!! you´d probably be home by 10pm and you would have already picked through the scum to get something you like, am I right?
 mrcandyman187
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/22/2005 9:31:31 AM
I think the situation of my ex-girlfriend (latest one anyways) suits the topic very well. She cheated on me. A lot. She would tell people she didn't have anybody and get laid. I had an aquaintance come up to me one day and ask me if we were still together, I said yes, and he apologised to me for having slept with her. This guy normally I'd be weary on if he was telling the truth, but he had pictures of her.

After we broke up she immediately started trying to look for somebody else. That was in march. All she's been getting is sex. Occasionally she tries to e-mail me (I have her blocked on msn) trying to get back together, but I will never go through that again.

Anyways, just judging by how she's unable to find a relationship, but can always get laid, I'd say it's a good bet that people pick her out as an easy lay.
 Bikeman_
Msg: 24
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/22/2005 9:32:35 AM
I've never done this, but I've read about it here at POF and seen it sometimes when I go out to a bar or club:

There are guys who go out together and make it a bet and game to pick up overweight women. That's despicable but true.

Then there are guys who think as you suggest, melly, and specifically date larger women because they are less likely to be rejected and turned down. That's not such a bad thing, but it's not great either.

Then there are guys who enjoy being with a larger woman. That's not such a bad thing.

I'm not like this, but I've read about it. And on occasion when I'm at a bar or club, I listen to guys talking and seen it actually in action. Not trying to be a wet blanket or troll here, but just answering the question.
 kwislachica
Msg: 25
Easy Lay?
Posted: 11/22/2005 9:45:03 AM
i hate to even say it but it is true.......................................

i know a few guys that are like this. they will target a certain kind of woman just because it seems to be easier.

now on the other side of the spectrum women target a certain type of men sometimes too. whether it be for money or the fact that they do not like being alone (leading a man on until they find a guy they do wnat). i also know women like this so you can't get mad at either gender because it happens to both.

women tend to do it for a financial or emotional level while men usually do it for the financial or physical aspects of it.

simply my point of veiw.................not tryin to stereotype
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Easy Lay?