Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Muscular women... Turn-on or off?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 caretodream
Msg: 1
Muscular women... Turn-on or off?Page 1 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
I absolutely love to work out and am in great shape (I work hard at it)... I was wondering if men find muscular women a turn on, or do they consider them a bit intimidating, especially in the bedroom? Does it make them feel inadequate?
 excellentia
Msg: 2
Muscular women... Turn-on or off?
Posted: 11/28/2005 8:34:18 PM
Just keep doing what your doing. i love working out too. I'm a bit over 270lbs right now and will be as much as 300lbs this winter. However, I go down to about 245lbs in the summer, cut to hell. Trust me, for every woman that loves big muscles, there are at least 2 that are turned off by it. However, I do this becuase "I LOVE IT". no other reason. You need to just do what you love and the right man will find you. I personally am very attracted to a girl with muscle. BUT, don't start getting into Anavar or anything, women look really nice without taking any hormones and CAN'T get big naturally. Sorry folks, but any woman with a big musculature is on the juice.
 bayguy
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/28/2005 8:35:47 PM
how muscular is muscular?
 caretodream
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/28/2005 8:40:19 PM
I'm not freakish muscular... just cut. It sends me to an adrenalyn rush when I workout. With the time I have, I always wonder if I can squeeze in just one more muscle group... LOL I would NEVER do hormones, because as a woman, it's hard enough to keep my moods stabilized... *grinning* I just love muscles... not just on me, but around me, also. I give, what I hope to get.

For the everyday man, it leads them to constantly say, "I've got to get back at the gym". It's sad, that when they say that, it may be months til that happens, if ever. I go at least 5 days a week, sometimes more. I love the male "eye candy" that is there right along side me. ;P~~~

BTW, I'm 5'1" and about 135 to 140 pounds... so, not very big, just a comfy size.

WorldCitizen
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/28/2005 8:45:32 PM
great shape is great... but big muscles?

just not a sexual turnon for me.

I don't feel inadequate or anything like that... but just less sexual.
 bayguy
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/28/2005 9:02:32 PM
have to see pics to see if you were too muscular lol
 giopa2
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/28/2005 9:27:21 PM
Definately a turn on
 Tinkle
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/28/2005 9:34:48 PM
If a women starts to look manly then most guys don't like it. Most guys seem to be attracted to non-manly characteristics. Stuff the isn't *usually* found on men. I don't mind a fit looking women at all. The ones that look like they have taken steriods and have really deep voices you see on tv weightliftin competitions are a turn off for me.
 Apocx
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/28/2005 10:17:29 PM
Muscular is tolerable, but not my thing if I get a choice. However, those that can compete in the fitness competitions, that's just overdoing it. I mean, there's gotta be some flab on the body.
 joenuts83
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/28/2005 10:17:44 PM
muscular legs are a turn on, but like it was said before too muscular is bad especially if you got more muscles than your man or significant other.
 excellentia
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/28/2005 10:22:59 PM
I have to disagree with the above post. My opinion is that "fitness competitor" is the perfect shape. Yummy!
 lovelickin
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2005 10:25:45 PM
It depends on what you are considering muscular. I think a women who is well put together and has definition in her body is totally fantastic. Now the ones that are so into they basically look like arnold schwarzenegger with boobs and a **** those do absolutely nothing for me. So again depends on what you are considering muscular. Or are you referring to fit women with definition?
 Descend
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/28/2005 10:29:12 PM
Muscular women = turn OFF.
Seriously, I just don't want my girlfriend to look like Chyna....
 Longtoe20
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/28/2005 11:23:38 PM
It is great. I mean women can get pretty muscular and still be exceptionally feminine looking. As long as they don't have to great breast implants to maintain their shape it is alright by me. Plus here is the best benefit of dating a muscular girl, she is highly unlikely to morph shape on you, if you know what I mean.
 BartS!mpson
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/29/2005 1:27:49 AM
Definitely it is a turn-on, it does'nt make me feel inadequate or intimidated in the least.
Those men that are intimidated or feeling inadequate because a woman has a muscular physique are just too insecure with their own level of masculinity.
I hate the common stereotyped perceptions that believe only men should be able to be muscular. If a woman puts an extra effort into building her body's physique, she should be proud of her accomplishments, and so should her partner.
I have an average body (not athletic,not fat), and I have dated female bodybuilders in the past, and would again.
 UWantThis
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/29/2005 1:47:34 AM
A guy feeling inadequate to a chick who has muscles is a joke, and you probably just used the word to flatter yourself. If a guy doesn't like a chick with muscles, its because frankly, muscles aren't attractive on a chick. A flat stomach is usually prefered over a 6-pack on a chick, and a large bicep isn't much better. Fit is great, muscular is a bit masculine for a woman.
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/29/2005 1:51:10 AM
I excercise every day and to each his or her own...but im not going for the muscular look....I just like being healthy and shapely
 carribeanking7
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/29/2005 2:08:18 AM
One word...........whothefox...........awesome.
 mardioluv4u
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/29/2005 5:00:41 AM
Women who are big and husky and have a bulk to them and are great people and very good women, I go nuts over them.

One of my hidden crushes
 Blu_guru
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/29/2005 5:21:45 AM
no thanks, i prefer my women to be soft and curvy. i don't want a woman with a mans body, no offence to anyone
 sailnSC
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/29/2005 7:38:42 AM
To me, muscle tone is, as Austin Powers would put it, "Dead sexy, baby!". :bounce:

I don't think someone has to be bulked to be sexy, that isn't what I am implying at all. Too much bulk is, like too much of anything, maybe even a turn-off. For a woman to be just in shape enough that I can see "under" her skin is what gets to me most. Thinking about that, I realized that this is as much of a function of body fat percentage as it is off muscle tone. However, I am not attracted to a skinny waif with no musculature at all, like those "supermodels" - some of them are almost gross, they're so thin.

I guess its because I can (ideally) see my partners body going rigid with pleasure and intent in the heat of the moment(s). It's a visual cue to the fact that she is more than happy, that her body unconsciously shows that she is experiencing extreme levels of pleasure. Cool!

Maybe that's just *my* kink , since I am a very visual person in many facets of my life.
 -lebanese-lion--
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/29/2005 8:02:16 AM
oooooooooooo my favorite... and hard to find here....
i could honestly say, any man that says muscle is nasty is usually because he is some out of shape fat ass...and probably feels inferior to the fact that she is in better shape than him. i dated a national level figure competitior, and she was amazing... needless to say, i was merely a rebound for a month, and she ended back with her ex husband... darn!!! i can say that muscle to me is sooo sexy... first off, it means one of the major things to me... you take CARE OF YOUR BODY... you cant be musclular and not have worked for it... especially women.. you know some women say they are muscluar.. but thers all this extra fat hiding that real muscle.. nothing better than a lady with nice rounded delts, and awesome spinal erectors that just pop out at you...not to mention how sexy it looks from behind when i can see that V taper and that muscular back... and a awesome midsection... you know, obliques that could cut a piece of paper... gotta be the absolute biggest turn on for me... it shows class, dedication, and persistence.. and by those things, usually those traits bleed into the rest of their lives...

if you have muscle, you are very very sexy in my book... DEFINATELY!!!
come to the midwest...
 il mostro
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/29/2005 8:11:57 AM
I find many different bodytypes attractive. I can appreciate thin women, curvy women, a little more full figured women, and muscular women. I've dated many different types. My gf is a bodybuilder and most men would likely find her too muscular. I'm actually not fond of the contest shape look of fitness and bodybuilders, I prefer muscles combined with some curves and softness. In fact, I probably respond most primally to thicker women with curves but who are also strong.
 Vinnie9494
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2005 8:22:50 AM
To have a woman have her way with you because she's muscular for me is a turn-on. To have her force you to do something you wanted to do anyway is really fun.
 emac480
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/29/2005 9:11:09 AM
IT IS A BIG TURN OFF. KNOWING THAT YOUR GIRL CAN OUT BENCH U AND PROBLABLY KICK YOUR ASS IS NOT SEXY.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Muscular women... Turn-on or off?