Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > has crystal meth ruined a relationship you were in?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sonoranstud
Msg: 1
has crystal meth ruined a relationship you were in? Page 1 of 1    
i was in a relationship with a women who started using crystal meth.it changed her personality and she became more aggressive sexually.it also made us split up.i know for a fact that it made me not want to be around her anymore it changed her so much in a bad way.she became untrustworhty in every facet of our relationship.

i know there are others like me who were either involved with a person who got hooked or got hooked themselves.

if your willing to share your experience i would appreciate
it.thank you
 blu_eyed_gal
Msg: 2
has crystal meth ruined a relationship you were in?
Posted: 1/2/2006 3:55:44 AM
Are you suggesting that there are relationships where crystal meth has IMPROVED a relationship?
 kcub63
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/2/2006 3:57:27 AM
I have never dated anyone on crystal meth. But I do have family members that got addicted. They went from wonderful, loving, intelligent beings into sad creatures I don't recquonize. From hard working, law abiding people to prisoners for stupid crimes. It rips out my heart. The one thing I noticed, they go from crack to meth. The worse thing? My 77 year old grandfather lived in an apartment, where Methheads caused an exploxion and his 10 year old cat died when the fire destroyed the apartment building.
 sonoranstud
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:04:48 AM
blue eyed girl,
i do know a guy who is single that it actually helps his lazy butt hold his job and thus keep his placehe lives in.he was worthless to begin with though.i imagine it will hurt his future in the long run.i just had to make you think a little bit for being a smart a**.
 blu_eyed_gal
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:09:23 AM
Couldn't help it. It just seemed like an absurd question for you to ask.
I imagine you are 100% correct in thinking that the worthless guy will have his future hurt in the long run.
 Scottsmom
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2006 5:05:27 AM
I am from the midwest where anhydrous ammonia is often stolen and used to manufacture meth. Unfortunately, I know a lot of people who got hooked on it. It's called "the devil's drug" because it changes a person so drastically. Originally girls like it because they can lose weight on it,,,guys like it because they can stay awake and do twice the work of one man. After sleep deprivation, hallucinations begin. Paranoia,,,etc. It's not a pretty drug.
 CedarOne
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/2/2006 5:17:28 AM
I have worked with a few youth who had experiences with meth. it is a terrible thing to do to your body.
Let me put it this way. Picture your brain as bieng full of wires. Taking meth is like using wire cutters and cutting random wires. The damage done is not repairable from what I have seen.
The personality is changed drastically with a major change in understanding conciquence of action.
This drug is going to waste alot of lives.
 Mandrake48
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/2/2006 5:28:30 AM
I am a former addictions councillor and worked in a treatment center. I have seen the ravages of this and many other drugs. There is no positive use of this or any other narcotic. I spent 5 months working in a recovery house in England. This particular drug is very dangerous and most often destroys the fabric of a family very quickly. If you really want the true facts on this drug and its use and abuse, check with the World Health Org. of the United Nations.
 Rosepedals
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/2/2006 5:39:54 AM
Okay I live in Crystal meth Capital Perth county and recently did some research and found a site called Faces of Crystal meth I will post this site and show you what meth can do to you . Meth can make you so unatractive and harm your whole personality. Drug use is not a good way to deal with stress... I learned that way back in college when I used them to keep my stress levels down. I soon learned that I was using them way to much to function properly, I was trying new things because pot wasnt doing me a dang thing other then keep my head rolling.... I quit cold turkey and I am glad .... I don't mind that others use drugs as long as they are not used around me. I had some awsome friends back in college and since some of these friends have developed mental illnesses. This is kinda crappy odds but two of them have major mental illnesses, do I believe it was all from the drugs no but I think the drugs helped make the illness worse.

As for meth its a dangerous drug think about people all stoned playing with explosives how crazy is that really .... that may be why if your caught in the millitary with drugs you get discharged and no pay. People playing with Explosives are not smart.

Heres my website that I have found ... http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/photos/gallery.ssf?cgi-bin/view_gallery.cgi/olive/view_gallery.ata?g_id=2927
 Mandrake48
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/2/2006 6:01:05 AM
Well done Heavenlyyours, someone that has done her homework. That is so refreshing. It is easy to discuss our thoughts and feelings on issues, and share opinions and experiences, but it is extra special when it is backed up with some facts and research. Crystal meth was prevalent back in the late 60's and early 70's, called "speed", "go fast". It is once again back on our streets and doing the same damage, only now it is stronger than it was back then.
 Scottsmom
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2006 6:03:38 AM
Great advice, Heavenly yours. Thanks for the link. I hope the author of this thread is getting the message. (I sure did!)
 Racer71
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/2/2006 7:13:03 AM
I would end any relationship if she would start taking any drugs...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > has crystal meth ruined a relationship you were in?