Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Kissing Girls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 inthepinkforlife
Msg: 1
Girls Kissing GirlsPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
This thread is about female bisexuality.

Girls::::
Please share. Do you enjoy having sex with ohter women? How far do you go? Do you like watching your man with another woman or does it make you jealous?

Guys:::
Have you ever had a girl cheat on you with another woman? Have you have had a threesome with two women? What is your impression of how women view bisexuality?

I started out kissing my best friend when I was 14 and I have been open to the whole thing ever since.

BulldogMedic
Msg: 2
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 10:05:11 AM
Oh god....

Please describe in FULL detail every thing that happened. Pics, would be nice, too.
 xneo19
Msg: 3
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 10:27:31 AM
Wow! I guess it's good to have an open mind ! Good for you inthepink !

I never had the experience of sharing good times with two girls, but would definatly be up to it ... who wouldn't !!!
 XSICKBOYX
Msg: 4
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 10:31:58 AM

What is your impression of how women view bisexuality?

i get the impression that guys and girls both think that bisexual women are very cool.

HOWEVER..i also sense that most guys and girls distrust/dislike bisexual men? i think cos men are supposed to be 'men'..women can **** about because it doesnt really matter ("they're only women", or something like that.

any thoughts?
 ltlwhip
Msg: 5
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 10:44:30 AM
Bi men and women are equally discriminated against...the only diference is the comfort levels of society....its rare that people get turned on by seeing two guys together, but everyone likes to see two chicks. The problem for both bi men and women alike is that they are not trusted to be faithful and/or are viewed a pieces of meat to be used and thrown away when something better comes along. If one is fortunate enough to get into a relationship they are more than likely expected to participate in 3somes or the relationship is wrought with suspicsion.
 boxers_underneath
Msg: 6
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 11:10:06 AM
Here's my 2 cents worth...throw in a little math....a woman is a beautiful creature, no one would disagree with that......one woman plus one woman is twice the beauty. On the other hand, a man is just a lumpy piece of flesh that discovered fire and a hammer....put two of those together and should get nothing more than a nice house with a fire place. Again, just my $0.02.
 NavyKop
Msg: 7
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 11:33:43 AM
My wife allways told me that she fantasized about watching me having sex with another woman, to see me in the act from the sidelines. We were at another couple's house that were friends of ours, drinking a few and listening to some music. The conversation of fantasies came up, and my wife related her fantasy to them. My buddy then told my wife, to my surprise, that he allways wanted to see his wife being f***ed by another man. Well, to get to the point, his wife (a nice thick woman) and myself ended up on the floor going at it while they watched. They didn't mess with each other, just watched. My wife told me she can't imagine herself being with another guy. Guess i got reall lucky, and that was an incredible night. Oh, and a couple weeks later, i got to watch her perform oral on the same girl (my fantasy), and we had a threesome. Never happened again.....we started having kids.
 twildbill5
Msg: 8
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 11:54:12 AM
UR ATTITUDE SUCKS!
 katie43723
Msg: 9
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 3:32:52 PM
i think being with another women is incredible.......they know just the right places to touch...a women knows what another women wants.......i've only done it a cple of times and it was nice.......its not something i would do all the time if my man wanted me to do it then i wouldn't hesitate on it...i would be very jealous if my man was with another women unless i was joining in
 Heftymon
Msg: 10
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 3:56:13 PM
When I was married I never considered her girl on girl activity as cheating. Of course I am divorced now. She always told me, I think, when she hooked up with girls. Fun stuff but I am still unsure if that caused everything to fail. Sure was fun while it lasted!
 exavier
Msg: 11
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 4:27:59 PM
Girls kissing girls... Beautiful.
Cant imagine seeing you on this one!
boxers
 exavier
Msg: 12
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 4:30:44 PM
I know that I would not want to see the person I am with having sex with another women... Flirting OK. My first kiss was my best girlfriend. We still kiss from time to time. That is about it.
 Ender
Msg: 13
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 4:32:51 PM
I can either take it or leave it.....I don't really have any feelings on female or male bisexuality either way. Its just part of modern life. I've had ex's date girls, and girls I am with hook up with other girls at the club, but I don't really conssider it cheating. For some reason I don't find women to be a threat to my sexual territory in the same way that I find men to be. I know thats kind of silly, but its how I am.
 Heftymon
Msg: 14
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 4:33:09 PM
It is not something I would ever expect from anyone else. It was never my idea, just went with the flow. Like I said, fun while it lasted, not good for the long haul definitely!
 Ender
Msg: 15
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 4:45:19 PM
Oh yeah, side comment on the whole two girls at once thing. That doesn't really hold much appeal for me. I mean I only have one cock, and I prefer to devote my attention to one person at a time. If they want to go to town on each other while I'm doing my thing then I'm all for them enjoying it, but its not somethign that I fantasize about or anything.
 inthepinkforlife
Msg: 16
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 4:49:18 PM
It's interesting to see that some men like it while others aren't overly thrilled about it. I have tried a threesome and it led to a lot of disapointment. I think the idea was much better then the actual event. And with that said, maybe if I had just kept it as a private fantasy between me and my guy, it would still be holding it's appeal.
 Ender
Msg: 17
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 5:06:13 PM
Its not that I disliek the idea...I'm completely ambivalent to the whole situation. If the girl wants it then fine, but its not somethign I seek out.
 YadaYadaYada
Msg: 18
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 5:13:40 PM
...I kissed a girl
and her lips were sweet
she was just like
kissing me

anyway....that song just kinda popped into my head....

on the topic of kissing etc....i find it (personally) erotic to feel this lips of a beautiful woman pressed against mine. I've been blessed with having men in my life that desire me to be as wild and erotic to them as possible. There really isnt anything better than feeling that spark with another woman....

as for two men. I dont see anything WRONG with it...my problem with two men is that they submiss to another man. They almost look powerless and I find that terribly unattractive.
 pnkflyd639723
Msg: 19
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 5:15:00 PM
I have definitely had my share of "kissing girls"..while I was drunk of course! haha BUT...they were all sucky kissers. I am awesome though so I know it wasn't me lol.
 Ender
Msg: 20
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 5:15:48 PM
I was really drunk on NYE and I made out witha drag queen.....does that count? In my defense he/she was VERY convincing.
 YadaYadaYada
Msg: 21
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 5:15:57 PM
I've been down another girl and vice versa...it was a great experience and I'll do it again Im sure.

I've also been in a couple of FFM....they were great...there was jealousy involved which is a major turnon for me. I had a great time and as far as I know the other 2 did as well....
 harryarse
Msg: 22
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 6:08:11 PM
SOMETHING JUST SEXY AND RITE ABOUT IT
 northcoast71
Msg: 23
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 7:38:39 PM
Cooool thread ( he said while typing with one hand..... again)
 northcoast71
Msg: 24
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 7:40:06 PM
This is one of those times you are sooooo glad you think in pictures :)
 bmooose
Msg: 25
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/12/2005 7:42:05 PM
My contribution to this subject is that a twin bed is not wide enough for properly bedding more than one female at a time. You'll just end up watching from where you landed on the floor.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Kissing Girls