Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can masterbating the wrong way affect having sex with a woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 andrea71
Msg: 1
can masterbating the wrong way affect having sex with a woman?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
a ex-boyfriend of mine told me this once and iw as curious to find out if any men have heard this.

he said that men who do not masterbate the traditional way can damage their penis. when they lay on their stomach and masterbate either on a bed or a couch etc.this puts more pressure on their penis which makes the nerves less sensitve which in turn meakes regular sex less desirable.he said some men cannot even climax because of the damage they did to their penis by masterbating the wrong way.

has anybody heard of this?
is it true ?

is my ex boyfriend a lying b*llsh*ter?
well yes he is but you know what i mean
 MathGeek
Msg: 2
can masterbating the wrong way affect having sex with a woman?
Posted: 1/17/2006 3:42:20 AM
So I guess having the cowgirl ride high in the saddle is dangerous? I am on my back but having sex. Doesn't make sense to me.
 Setiri-Tx
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/17/2006 3:57:13 AM
Andrea71, he may not be intentionally lying to you because he may truly believe that, but it's not really correct.

I want to straight up say, "Uh, no." but I can't with all honesty because what you're describing (and what may have been described to you) is so vague that it's hard to say.

Typically, it doesn't matter how a guy masturbates, unless it's with a cheese grater or an S.O.S. brillo pad wrapped around his shaft... it's not going to damage his penis. Again though, I'm not positive as to what he was describing to you but here's a good rule of thumb... if it hurts, a guys probably not getting off to it. WAIT... before some of you go screaming, "But what about masochists?" please take note of my little addendum that there is ALWAYS the exception. Yes, some guys like to masturbate in a way that hurts... fine, those guys may actually damage their member. That is not however most guys.

Now, if you're talking about what I think you may be talking about.. a guy masturbating more by pressing his penis onto something firm and rubbing it as opposed to wrapping his hand around it and stroking up and down... nah, that's not going to hurt him. Unless, again, he's doing it in some destructive way (like pressing so hard he's ripping skin or cutting off circulation). That's just how some guys masturbate. I think every guy ever born has at one time or another rolled over in the sheets with morning wood and gone, "God.. that felt good for a second." and thought about doing it again just to see if they could get the feeling back. Well, some guys keep going with it, others just go on with their day.

I so wish I could tag a little video thing of "The More You Know" bit NBC had going for a while onto this post.
 jrguitar23
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/17/2006 3:59:56 AM
Actually, the brillo pad is a GREAT idea; the callous you develop prevents premature ejaculation...
 7times
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/17/2006 4:30:43 AM
no clue.

I tend to stick one end of a shop vac on mine in suction mode, attach another shop vac and insert the blow side of the hose in my ass,,, I'm sure this isn't healthy and might cause problems later on but it feels so good.
 andrea71
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/17/2006 4:40:40 AM
my ex boyfriend said it if you masterbate tha way by pessing itontoi to a bed or on a couch.
when it came time to fhave sex with a women tat some men could not ejaculate because of of lack of pressure on the penis as compared to that style of masterbation.

i don't know i aqm a chick who only has a strapon d**k
 buggs8463
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/17/2006 4:51:23 AM
Well if i girl pulls on it to hard then there is a possibilaty it will break. But apart from that carry on what ya doing ride that cowboi lol
 andrea71
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/17/2006 4:55:34 AM
setiri,

i just search google and the there is a site called

www.healthystrokes.com

it talks about a potentially damaging form of male masterbation .

it probally mean my ex-boyfriend is right.i will message you with his web address

maybe you guys should check it out.
 ManchuWok
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2006 5:15:29 AM

I tend to stick one end of a shop vac on mine in suction mode, attach another shop vac and insert the blow side of the hose in my ass,,, I'm sure this isn't healthy and might cause problems later on but it feels so good.

I had something to add, but i was laughing too hard..
 smpackage
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/17/2006 5:27:07 AM
Thanks guys, needed that laugh!!!!!!!!!!
 Bandito
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2006 7:37:54 AM
jrguitar23...too funny

I have no idea what your ex b/f was talking about.

However I know, first hand mind you, that masturbating with vacuums, blenders and the carburator from a 56 chevy can be dangerous
 RU-Serious
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/17/2006 7:50:55 AM
The only advise I ever got, was to not get a hard on and run full speed into a brick wall.
 IMshrek
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/17/2006 8:07:53 AM
I've never heard of a guy masturbating in such a manner, irregardless of it being true or not, so I would have no clue, but my assumption would be that his statement was made due to something one of his friends told him or some kind of heresay and not from him finding actual data to prove this to be fact.
 WorldCitizen
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/17/2006 8:19:10 AM
sounds like he just wanted to talk about masterbating with you.

I don't think I'd take it too seriously unless you want to inspect his pecker for damage....
 k.kong
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/17/2006 8:44:55 AM
not sure, but maybe spelling it the wrong way is the causal affect
 Thorb
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/17/2006 8:57:35 AM
Can't see why any kind of masterbating would affect sex with a woman other than your too tired or ran out of seeds... And this on the stomach thing just sounds dumb when it would not be much different than doing it missionary with a woman ... and nobody seems to worry about that hurting a guys Johnson.
 jrguitar23
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/19/2006 4:40:03 AM
Men should NOT use the following items for masturbation;
1. Power tools
2. kitchen implements
3. industrial solvents
4. gardening accessories
5. insecticides
6. blowtorches
7. motorcycle parts
8. auto parts
9. necrotic flesh
10. wood-based products.

These items are for foreplay ONLY. Achieving orgasm with these items can spoil your craving for p*ssy.

Since we're guys, I felt it necessary to spell this out.
 indy38
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2006 5:02:11 AM
Well don't know about the whole "TMS" thing on that healthstrokes website!

However if you read the forums / discussion board at fleshlight dot com a lot of guys initially complain they find their new toy loose and unsatisfying due to being used to masturbating with a death grip fist but after a few days or weeks playing with their new toy and readjusting to it's sensations they don't even want to use their hand anymore...
 r90sboxer
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2006 5:16:19 AM
Just a question.
If it can be done,no matter what position,style whatever,and the end result is what you wanted,how can it be wrong?
Is it too much to ask to spell it correctly?
 indy38
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2006 5:29:50 AM
As mentioned in this thread how you spelt stuff is so important to comprehension ain't it?

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts2992475.aspx

Here's a silly for you..just for laughs:

When it comes to reading, this shows you just how important spelling is!

Go ahead, try it!!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was
ipmorantt
 fadetoblackfadetoblack
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/19/2006 5:40:36 AM
Tihs tred ds retrded tats ile I say
 indy38
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2006 5:47:45 AM
Is it too much to ask to spell it correctly?

Is it to mcuh to not be aanl aobut soneome gintetg one lteter wnorg?
 Munch
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/19/2006 7:17:51 AM
Maybe you should get him checked out by a shrink. The only damage to mine is from rubbing the skin off enough times that there's a bit of scarring. He might have erectile problems.
 MellyBabez
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/19/2006 10:08:23 AM
Indy, that was really cool. Ive never seen that before! I read through it, without a problem.
Strange.

OP, are you saying, that if a guy "thrusts" into a bad/couch, therefore creating a good " pressure", that when it comes time to be with a real woman, soft body, not so much pressure, that he will be useless, as he needs the pressure, to get off?

Because that is how i understood your post, and there are many confuzzled people here :0

Im hoping that I am right, because it sounds right.
 indy38
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2006 10:19:02 AM
Melly, I think that's what he was saying to although I don't see how that's much different from 5 finger "death grip" syndrome...?

And yea the mispelling / rearranging the inner letters thing is cool! Funny how easy it is to still read. It opens up a whole new way to mock the anal spelling police!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can masterbating the wrong way affect having sex with a woman?