Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have your kids found your mom and dad toys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mattu
Msg: 1
Have your kids found your mom and dad toys?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
On one occasions my oldest boy, three years old at the time found a set of pink fuzzy hand cuffs in the bed room and came running out to the kitchen with them on. Myself, my girlfrind,her perents and two friends were sitting there having drinks. good thing we all had several drinks in us.
About six month later he came out waving a rubber dildo . Just friends over drinking this time thank God. and yes we had moved the stash.
Anyone else have a simular experience
 peoplefan
Msg: 2
Have your kids found your mom and dad toys?
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:47:04 PM
mattu,
Next thing you now he'll walk out smoking one of your doobs when the preacher is over.
 watts2525
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:50:48 PM
I think it's time for a better hiding place!!!
 MellyBabez
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:51:26 PM
hahah i caught my daughter once, when she was younger, with a dildo that i had just gotten as a gift, using it as a f.ucking sword. lol

jesus.

Needless to say, my toy chest is on a shelf in my closet, tucked safely away.

Sy~Baby
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:52:53 PM
Children are aware of sex way before we realise it. Often times children look for sexual things because they seriously do not miss much in what we say or do and are very curious to understand what all the fuss is about. It is best to be careful about where you keep your stash lol...unless of course you are ready for some sexual discussion at young ages.
 leo_goddess
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:56:52 PM
I don't have kids... but I've found my parents. Ewwww...
 Funny_Girl
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:00:20 PM
Oh, the memories!

One of my vibrators was the body massager type with different attachments. One night, I was so tired that I just left it in bed with me and then forgot about it.
The next moorning I was getting my little one ready for kindergarten and it was "show and tell" day. I remembered this at the last moment and asked if if she packed something to take with her, and she said yes. I continued getting us ready and as always, I decided to go through her book bag to make sure she had everything she needed.
I opened it right as we were about to head out the door and what did I find? Yep. I asked her why she had it in her book bag and she replied that it was for show and tell! I tried very calmly to explain to her that it belonged to mommy and that she needed to take something that belonged to her because that was what would make the teacher happy. She began to get upset because she REALLY wanted to take it, and I tried to explain to her that mommy needed it to make her feel better when she was hurting, lol. Guess what she said? "Well, Mrs. SoandSo hurts a lot too and maybe this will make her feel better!".
I was hard pressed to argue with that , so I told her that Mommy didn't think the teacher needed it as badly as Mommy did.

What if I hadn't checked her book bag??!
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:02:13 PM
OMG thats too funny!! Kids do and say the craziest things!! Thank GOD YOU CHECKED HER BAG!
 ONE2ENV
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:03:29 PM
OMG that doob remark was awesome!
 Destryridesagain
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:00:10 PM
Imagine the look on the teachers face if she had got it to school...lol

OH..That one got me laughing pretty hard...lol

Poor thing,lol.You wouldn't let her have her show and tell..hahaha...lol
 Oral Worshipper
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:14:54 PM
I found my sisters when I was like 14 and she was 17, does that count? Man, was that ever GRAT blackmail material, I was set for years after that.
 bella_85
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:43:36 PM
Don't have kids but when I do they won't be finding anything! It's called a LOCK!! Believe me I wish my mom had heard of that!!!!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:43:37 PM
OK... Me, my boyfriend and his son were in my kitchen talking one day. The granddaughter was doing what 4 year olds do... "searching" for things... well we're talking and Lauren walks in with something behind her back.. we're like.. watcha got sweetie.. she pulls out a piece of jewelry from my bedroom and we said ok.. cute now go put it back.. she did this with 3-4 things during our conversation... all the sudden she comes out... and says she has another surprise behing her back... we ask her what....

SHE pulls out this little GREEN dildo (Her granddaddy had got me a whole set with different sleeves for it) she's grinning from ear to ear... he daddy was trying so hard not to laugh.. my boyfriend the granddaddy was like... ahhhh.... and of course they both looked at me for something to say grinning like cashire cats... Of course I had to pick my mouth off the floor.. and as I started studdering for soemthign to say.. her Granddaddy said... That's one of Miss Debbie's doggie toys... so she looks it over intensely... looks at her Daddy and says "our dog don't have one of these".. and he just says "you really need to put that BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT" and get your Azz back out here so we can see you. She did... they BOTH turned to look at me, of course I'm still so embarrassed I am speechless.. and they are about to fall on the floor!!!

I keep my toys HIDDEN under lock and key now... but I have told my friends, "If I die.. get to my house and get my toys BEFORE my family gets there" and to think my friends years ago were just kidding about having those things.... boy have I learned alot!!!
 Suther
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:52:45 PM
LOL
A few years ago my gf and I were helping my mom move my granmother, we were going through her hope chest and I found my grandmother's vibrator hidden in an old soak

On another occasion I found my ex's son using my****ring to tie up his spiderman toy....
 Garofalo7
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/24/2006 10:00:05 PM

One of my vibrators was the body massager type with different attachments. One night, I was so tired that I just left it in bed with me and then forgot about it.
The next moorning I was getting my little one ready for kindergarten and it was "show and tell" day. I remembered this at the last moment and asked if if she packed something to take with her, and she said yes. I continued getting us ready and as always, I decided to go through her book bag to make sure she had everything she needed.
I opened it right as we were about to head out the door and what did I find? Yep. I asked her why she had it in her book bag and she replied that it was for show and tell! I tried very calmly to explain to her that it belonged to mommy and that she needed to take something that belonged to her because that was what would make the teacher happy. She began to get upset because she REALLY wanted to take it, and I tried to explain to her that mommy needed it to make her feel better when she was hurting, lol. Guess what she said? "Well, Mrs. SoandSo hurts a lot too and maybe this will make her feel better!".
I was hard pressed to argue with that , so I told her that Mommy didn't think the teacher needed it as badly as Mommy did.

What if I hadn't checked her book bag??!

then only the teacher would have gotten it, the kids would have been like....ohhh, okay, whatever....
 Oral Worshipper
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 10:04:44 PM
Or would they have? Gotta wonder what her kid would have said about it for the "tell" part of the day eh.
 Garofalo7
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/24/2006 10:06:39 PM
"This is my mommies, I found it in her bed"
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 10:10:06 PM
Why don't Toys R Us have ADULT toy boxes with locks on them??????
 Oral Worshipper
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 10:11:37 PM
Well the adult Toys R Us do ( thosse being places like Ikea, Home Depo, ect ).
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 10:20:30 PM
Well.... I'll just have to look.... but it needs to be really pretty for all my little toys... lol
 dj111
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/25/2006 8:57:31 AM
OMG Funny Girl...........this story is a hoot. I can only imagine the look on your pretty face when you found it in her bag. Hopefully she didnt have all the attachments with her as well.

My ex and I had a bunch of toys and a few were quite large. Kids being kids DEFINETLY look are curious while mom and dad arent around. Locking them up only allows them to finds the VAULT...and and ask....................."Hey mom, whats in here"????? Tough to answer!!!
 runamuk
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 11:33:58 AM
@mesnafugal

I thought about it too and have extracted a promise from my best friend, in the event of my death, to go get my toy collection before the family finds it.

Another friend told me the story about the dog walking into the dining room on Thanksgiving Day with a large pink dildo in his mouth. Of course they had company that day and the dog didn't want to give up the new chewy.
 Poison Ivy2005
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 11:38:57 AM
BF's Mother found my vibrator - beyond mortified!!
 Funny_Girl
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 1:32:48 PM
lol, I'm glad everyone enjoyed my post, but it was NOT one of my finer "mommy moments"!
I really shudder to think what she would have said, cause part of the showing is the telling!

(I'm just really thankful it wasn't my G-Spot vibe.)
 cheekychica
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/25/2006 1:39:14 PM
hahah I had a nephew that came down stairs with my blue dildo in his hand.. with the head bitten off. LMAO. I was mortifyed.. not as much as his mother was though.. hahaha.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have your kids found your mom and dad toys?