Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  > unhappily married and looking to chat with others to vent or advice      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bhitz22
Msg: 1
unhappily married and looking to chat with others to vent or advicePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I am a faily young married guy, who has been unhappy for years. Call me a wuss but I am unsure of what to do and have never let on anything was wrong to my wife, although she has got to sense something. I originally came here in hopes of finding a married women in a simiar situation willing to chat and vent. Is anyone else in here in a similar situation or have been in this situation and can offer advice?
 A Fish For Me ?
Msg: 2
unhappily married and looking to chat with others to vent or advice
Posted: 2/12/2006 7:33:12 AM
Get off this site and go talk to your wife . She is the one in the "similar situation " that will have more answers than anybody else . Maybe you could take her to a pre Valentine's brunch . Good luck. P.S. divorce is very expensive !
 signgirl
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/12/2006 7:40:06 AM
^^^ good advice.

Your profile is seeking an intimate encounter.....I'm sure your wife would be thrilled to know you'd like to stay with her but sleep with someone else.
 TheLeafs
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/12/2006 7:41:28 AM
Well, dude, I can't say I agree with what you want. Sounds like you have marital problems. Deal with them instead of looking elsewhere. If the relationship isn't going anywhere it may be time for a split. That may sound cruel but it's better than ****ing around on your wife. Better to end the relationship than to cheat. However, I would suggest counseling. It may not be as bad as you think. :o)
 george631
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/12/2006 7:42:22 AM
go get some help!!! a marriage is worth a little soul searching help-you owe it to your self and your wife
 _Steve_1976_
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/12/2006 8:04:03 AM
deal with your issues buddy ... talk to your wife, if nothing else, grow up and get a backbone
 libbyv
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/12/2006 8:20:46 AM
If you're unhappy in your marriage. Act like a man and talk to your wife, she deserves that ,about the problems in your relationship and find a solution through counselling and if that doesn't work then get a divorce. Don't go behind the woman's back cheating on her and sleeping with someone else. A real man wouldn't do that to a woman.
 stillme
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/12/2006 8:50:25 AM
If you are seriously unhappy in your marriage, why stay?? I can't imagine being the wife of a man who doesn't want me. Not to pick on you, but if it wasn't meant to be for you and you aren't happy, you both deserve to try your best or move on. If you aren't trying your best for you both you aren't doing yourself any justice.
As for you looking for an intimate encounter... when there are problems in your marriage the WORST thing you can do is turn outside your marriage for answers. You'll end up creating a triangle of deception that will make you even more miserable in the end.
I wish you the best of luck figuring out your problems, it's not an easy place to be. But try your best with your wife to sort things out or leave her with her dignity about a relationship that just didn't work rather than the shame of having married a cheater... after all, sometimes a relationship just doesn't work for whatever reasons and it's not fair to ruin the other person for it. Did you think of yourself as a cheater when you married her?? If not, then why lower yourself? I'm sure this is not where either one of you wanted to be when you said your vows.
 imasportsguy2007
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:09:41 AM
I'm with the majority. Communicate (with your wife that is..lol)
 PA!GE®
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:20:31 AM
Shame on you
You do everything you can to work it out. If you cant, you leave. U dont cheat
Cheaters disgust me. What a cop out.
 bhitz22
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:17:49 AM
Nice to see I have grabbed some peoples attention, however I think oneof you may have miss read my profile. Check it again, I am looking to chat with other women AND MEN who may be in a similar situation. I never was and can't see me ever becoming a cheater. But you don't know the hell I live or why I put up with it. I am just looking to find some people preferably younger folk who may be in similarl situations. So please keep the advice coming.
 signgirl
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:19:56 AM
no mistake in reading your profile this morning. It was "intimate encounter".
 TheLeafs
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:23:23 AM
Yes, very good. Change your profile and then make a comment on others comments based on your profile. Sick, dude. :o)
 PA!GE®
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:25:32 AM
It was intimate encounter when I posted at 1:20
I expect he just changed it when he read this
 bhitz22
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:38:53 AM
NICE, if I had the technical know how of how to do whatever it is I'm being accused of, so much for finding the non judgmental advice I was in search of. Well I'm sorry if I caused any of you to get down of your high horses and took up some of you valuable chat or date searching time.
perhaps someone can suggest a more "friendly" forum or site?
 PA!GE®
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:42:42 AM
technical know how?? so edit profile is a "technical know how" now it is?
High Horses? I've never cheated in my life nor would I help someone cheat. I made my "honest" comment based on my morales.
U sir, have none.
 TheLeafs
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:44:04 AM
if you didn't change it then maybe your mommy did. :o)

Sorry, dude, it was changed, whether you did it or not.

Try www.liars.com. (heck that could actually be a website, I'll have to try it)
 george631
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:47:38 AM
this guy lies and cheats-a real winner--------i feel bad for his poor wife-------she married a loser
 bhitz22
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:50:52 AM
how have I shown that I have no morals? was my original post asking for women who want to have secret hot sex with a married man? No, I'll admit there is no one to blame for my situation but myself, however I have been cut off from my outside circle years ago do to some "issues" on the part of my wife, and now I'm simply searching to find others who may have already gone through or are currently going through something similar. Believe me if I was just looking to cheat or rip off a piece of ass I wouldn't have any problems with finding that, but thats not why I'm here. but I'll take it by the lack of married individuals replying to my original post that its simply bitter single people in here.

Sorry once agian for taking up so much of your valuable time and offending your moral fabric.
 signgirl
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:55:51 AM
I don't think the majority is bitter, single people however the majority is SINGLE.
Happily single I might add.
 bhitz22
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:57:12 AM
NOW I"VE cheated holy shit by the end of the day you guys will have me set up in another province witha second or third family. this is insaine, forget I ever asked.
 PA!GE®
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:58:26 AM
Give me a break
U are married
Your status says- prefer not say
correction - Your status DID say- prefer not say
I see you have edited that as well

and deny it all you want
you did have looking for- intimate encounter
 george631
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/12/2006 12:01:30 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sign girl--------------you ever take older men for a drive on your bike???????????
 Trish40
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2006 1:27:04 PM
Well...one should end one relationship before starting another!! If you are unhappy in your marriage u should consider making a change!! Finances are never a reason to stay together!!!
 signgirl
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/12/2006 2:16:29 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sign girl--------------you ever take older men for a drive on your bike???????????

George.....not a great idea. I get embarrassed when they scream like a girl on the corners.

hehehe
Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  > unhappily married and looking to chat with others to vent or advice