Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Married ladies that fool around      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goodl69
Msg: 1
Married ladies that fool aroundPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Are there many ladies that like to have a man on the side for sex only and still maintain their marriage. Is it only men that fool around and lie how bad they have it at home. I have a sexless marriage but still do not want to leave her. So I look for an outside interest in a friend and a lover. It is hard to find both a friend and a lover all in one. Am I the only one that feels this way.
 nipper922
Msg: 2
Married ladies that fool around
Posted: 2/13/2006 6:23:18 PM
Yea, my ex, gimmie $ fro the number!!!!!!!!Jeezs I can't belive what I'm reading tonight. Is it a full moon?
 ksue44
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/13/2006 8:34:19 PM
Hey, ladies are learning fast, but not all ladies. OP - it seems that what it really boils down to is you want your cake and eat it too.. I think you don't want to leave the wife because of financial reasons or because children are involved... If children are involved, as they get older, if you don't think they don't know what's going on, you're only fooling yourself..

You need to get your butt back home, sit down with your wife and BOTH of you figure out what is wrong in your marriage.. If she isn't interested in sex, there could be several reasons: hormonal; physical; fatigue; emotional, etc... If you aren't meeting her emotional needs, I guarantee you won't have any action between the sheets..

The ratio of men fooling around is higher than women, but women are catching up.
 lookingineastcanton
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/13/2006 9:44:15 PM
if your marriage isnt what you want and need..sit down and talk to your wife and make it better...if you cant...GET A DIVORCE..then look around..
 Shangrilah
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/13/2006 10:29:56 PM

you want your cake and eat it too..

Yeah, no kidding

They don't want to leave their spouse but want someone to fool around with.

Why would I want a married guy when I could have a single one?
 SaubleBeachMoo
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/13/2006 10:38:17 PM
I sometimes wonder if questions like these are just trolls or serious..Lots of people lie..lots of people stay in bad marriages..but when you mention friend and lover..that is a relationship..something very precious , caring, loving and special and NOT what you are looking for.
 justmexx56
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2006 6:44:41 AM
i sorry to here that but i am married and have a sex less marrage he is a good man and know if i found the right man i would love someone as a lover and friend think there is a lot more women then you think would like to find that if they were honest think the diffrance is we feel more guilty if we did it men seem to be able to dettached them selfs from home to do it we seem to always end up falling for who we see thats theproblem with us women we need to be more like men and just enjoy it for what it is
 twobits45
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/14/2006 8:34:15 AM

Message: i sorry to here that but i am married and have a sex less marrage
You? The guy may be "good," but he must also be blind:-)
 Gage4fun
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/14/2006 1:16:43 PM
^^^^Ooooooh, poor baby . Who got *your* knickers in a twist? Insulting a woman's looks on here is really a great way to get the other women to respond to your emails.
 bettyg471958
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/14/2006 4:05:48 PM
I know each situation is different but if you are unhappy in a marriage or in a relationship, move on, move out before you EVEN start to have a relationship with someone. Also make sure you are not on the rebound from a relationship because if you get involved with someone after getting out of a relationship it will only end up hurting that other person. Just putting my two cents worth in. Peace
 twobits45
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/14/2006 4:12:44 PM

Message: ^^^^Ooooooh, poor baby . Who got *your* knickers in a twist? Insulting a woman's looks on here is really a great way to get the other women to respond to your emails.
umm, you might want to re-read, because that was not an insult.
 josephg
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/14/2006 4:14:23 PM
Fact!Both are equeally guilty.
 goodl69
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/14/2006 8:14:00 PM
Thank you I finally found a lady that knows what I am talking about. Marraige could be good except for the sex. This has worked for me for years, long term "friends and lovers", relationships lasting 5 to 7 years. No one hurt but boy did we enjoy sex together. With me it is not the bedding down of as many women as piossible, it is the intamicy, closeness, feeling wanted back that is fun. i have tried everything with my wife for her to want sex...and nothing nor will she seek help. So what is a guy to do. My hand does not do the trick for me emotionaly. any way I just wanted to thank you for answering in my forom...By the looks of some of these morons in here no wounder they have all this advice on relationships, all they do is read books about it.LOL!!!
 justmexx56
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2006 2:37:40 AM
thanks mate but i do think there is more then what lets on i never cheeted but it gets so you think about it and i have always said if its over you should leave but we are good mates he dont want me to leave so what do you do
 justmexx56
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2006 2:46:56 AM
goodl 69 i am gald you have found some one like that to have that feeling with moor and more say to me that if i8ts just sex that not there find someone that you like and get on with and go for it as long as you dont hurt anyone my husband knows just how i feel we do talk so if thats what you have to do you should do it you should not have to do with out sex and feelings just because your partner no longer wants to you only live once and life os too short not to make the most of it
 Felix57
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/15/2006 9:21:21 AM
I am in a similar situation to goodl69. I am in a sexless, emotionless marriage, but I have a family that would not understand a divorce and I would face losing my grandchildren. Not to mention the financial destruction divorce can bring...so its not so easy just to get out of a marriage and I think that definitely goes for both women and men. Sex and emotion is an important part of a relationship to maintain ones sanity and purpose. Looking for a friend can be the only solution....talking to the other half has not worked, so there is no other resolution.
 huggieangel
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/15/2006 11:52:39 AM
If things are hard and if you are both agreeable you could try a open marriage. It keeps the marriage together in a form and lets you enjoy the fun side of it as well. This way is far better than cheating behind each others back. My hubby and I have a great marriage in all aspects but felt we needed something more so each of us have a friend/lover and it works for us. No strings, no pressure and we are all happy with the situation.
It is a big step to take so it has to be talked about and thought through by all parties. As they say life is to short so enjoy what you can from it.
 nipper922
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/15/2006 1:57:51 PM

Not to mention the financial destruction divorce can bring...so its not so easy just to get out of a marriage and I think that definitely goes for both women and men.

Boy I think thats the number ONE reason people stay in bad marriges and relationships. I have found from my experience that, I don't care what it cost for happiness. In time every one adjust to having 2 housholds, not that easy but worth it. Its the reason I say I'd much rather be single than be in a bad relationship. I would like to have a good relationship but I surely dont NEED one. I have every thing I NEED food, water and shelter. I'm content with being single and if thats the way it ends so be it. Allready experienced love, children and such so I feel fullfilled with life.
 choirdiva
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/15/2006 2:27:59 PM
I agree with nipper. I don't have a problem with the decisions other people make, but for me, it was better, safer, saner, and happier for my kids and me, to get out.

I know lots of people in marriages less than wonderful, and each one is making their own decisions. I won't lie, and I would hate to be lied to. In this world, I feel it isn't fair to make decisions for your partner - they should know the whole story. But, I don't walk in anyone elses shoes, so I'm sure there are exceptions.

Lots of married guys have asked me to "help them out," and I won't do it, cuz I wouldn't want someone to "do it" for my intimate partner (that is, if I had one.) There have been times in my life when I walked another road, on both sides of the fence, but I don't think I ever will again. Too many hearts were, and can be broken, no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
 LaReina63
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/15/2006 2:40:48 PM
My my..let he who is without sin...

Why shouldn't married women have their cake and eat it too? Men have been doing it for years! And it makes perfect sense...most husbands can't give the time of day to their wife. While she works....AND cooks....AND cleans.... AND raises the kids.. AND does laundry... sometimes the end of the day is just the wrong time to ask for sex. So she finds it during the day on HER terms for once! Yea.. I'm married.. yea, I do it. But before you judge me...walk a mile in my bootsies! lol
 lookingineastcanton
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/15/2006 3:40:13 PM
amen to that Nipper
 iowaiowa
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/15/2006 7:40:54 PM
buddy your not the only one,problem is that life is to short and i havn't come near to having a wonderfull sex life. i fell like that song sung by the tragically hip goes like this ( he's 38 years old never kissit a girl ) do you know the one. i hope you find what your looking for becouse i feel i wont,good luck.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2006 8:46:06 PM
One thing I"ve learned.. NEVER say "never"... I have seen alot of BS around me, no I do not believe in messing around when you are married, however I have also learned that until you walk in someone elses shoes... watch out about throwing stones!!! There can be certain situations that people have no control over. Me, I got out of a sexless.. unhappy marriage instead of screwing around, I was strong enough to do that but some people can't and won't. Spouses have certain obligations to each other and unless there is something physically keeping a person from having sex then why can't they do it "for their spouse"??? I mean, women can have sex with their husbands even when they are not totally into it just to make him happy, I mean... it's not like you have to pull out a tooth or something!! I've known men who their wives literally don't want them to touch them!! And the wife actually thinks the man should be faithful?? .. Sorry.. I don't agree with those type Bi***!! LIke I said, I do not agree with being unfaithful.. but... there are situations where I'm not sure I wouldn't do the same. If my husband cut me off... well.... dunno....
 Runs With Wolves
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/15/2006 9:08:40 PM
hey good169 ....dont they have sites for people like you? Do your research over there......
 avowry
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/15/2006 11:31:16 PM
If two people stay in a marriage that they hate then the only reason they are together is for convenience issues which are based on insecurities.

Everyone finds an outside source to make up for what lacks in a marriage be it friends, clubs or sex. Those that don’t tend to suffer physiological problems over the long term when they decide to stay.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Married ladies that fool around