Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Sites  > Matchdoctor and Adultmatchdoctor      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 taurus516
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Matchdoctor and AdultmatchdoctorPage 1 of 1    
Matchdoctor is free,adult is not.Mostly I found foriegn girls wanting a good American man but I have met some cool friends here.
 dwacorn
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Matchdoctor and Adultmatchdoctor
Posted: 1/25/2005 4:19:42 PM
Sounds like voodoo!!! (just kidding)
 red0412303609
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/2/2005 8:05:29 AM
wow- Id like to know which place you are referiing to??? sounds like my kinda place to hang out???? let me know please:)
 Rivit
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/15/2006 3:52:55 PM

Matchdoctor is free,adult is not.Mostly I found foriegn girls wanting a good American man but I have met some cool friends here.

Most of Matchdoctor is free! They do have a Gold plan you can opt to pay for whereas, I believe, Adultmatchdoctor is pay to participate period other than basic browsing.

The foreign trafficking seems to have slowed down a lot on their site since they revamped it last January. Think they did something trying to reduce the scam traffic. I use to write Filippinas and Russian ladies a lot prior to the change. Maybe another year older and I hit my limit for them ... who knows ... YMMV

Still my favorite place other than POF

Question for you . . . .

I'm new here and not sure which thread this post belongs in. I searched for Matchdoctor and only found this thread.

I have notices on multiple occassions that when sending a message on POF that it just vanishes when sent if I include the term Matchdoctor. I did not post the url, just the term.

Does anyone know why ?

I do not mind following rules as long as I know what they are.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Sites  > Matchdoctor and Adultmatchdoctor