Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Pictures of guys with their shirts off.... Do the ladies out there li      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bingobunnyman
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Pictures of guys with their shirts off.... Do the ladies out there like it?Page 1 of 1    
I was curious if the ladies that roam this site like seeing guys with their shirts off...
I must admit the ladies that show it off....River Pictures, hot tub pictures, bathtub pictures.......catch my eye. Is it the same for women?

If the over all answer is yes....Every other guy profile will include one picture with the individual half naked....I'll probably be one of them.

uk27
Msg: 2
Pictures of guys with there shirts off.... Do the ladies like out there like it?
Posted: 2/20/2006 3:40:42 PM
YES! I like it. I like it!!! SHIRTLESS PICS SHIRTLESS PICS!
 Bingobunnyman
Msg: 3
view profile
History
 maggie_maye
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Pictures of guys with their shirts off.... Do the ladies out there like it?
Posted: 2/20/2006 3:48:23 PM
I would be lying if I did not say it was very intriguing--but if the pic is really all there is to the profile...then it is like a small amusement/distraction then "next".

To that end...the responses I get now from my pic with my boots to when it was just my face shot--well it has increased my responses ALOT!! Seems guys like a bit of visual stimulation as well
 checkin-u
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/20/2006 4:23:01 PM
some guys just SHOULD NOT post their shirtless pics. Gotta laugh at some of them really and they know who they are....next....
 Coastergal
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2006 3:31:04 PM
Nope.... does nothing for me!!!!

It's a lot nicer..... to unwrap the package.................... and have a nice surprise!!!!

Now a pic at the river is one thing (hot).... but posing flexing muscles...(not so hot)
 redfishbluefish
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/10/2006 3:41:21 PM
I admire those fellows who have webcam pictures of themselves sitting shirtless in front of their computers.
 Ginger_Vitus
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/10/2006 4:05:07 PM
Nope. I, too, need to see something more than flesh, whether in a pic or in a profile. Most of those headless torso shots remind me of cow carcasses. Eww.
 _FreeSpirit_
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/10/2006 6:19:51 PM
please give me your comments on my profile.
 Mary 03
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2006 7:31:58 PM
Personally, I tend to be very old-fashioned. I don't like pictures of either sex wiith few or no clothes. There are so many people who complain that these sites are not honest. You get what you project. I breeze past pictures of men in bathing suits, no shirts, showing pets, autos and, the worse, pictures of their children.
Do I like guys without shirts, no.
 classact504
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/10/2006 7:44:12 PM
I don't like it. I figure if you have to show me your body to get me you have no confidence in who you are!
 sofasophia
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/10/2006 7:44:41 PM
shirtless *and* standing in front of a vehicle. you'd kill two genre features with one shot! i'd be most impressed with the guy who'd post a pic of his glorious buddha belly.

confession: whenever i see a man who's posted a pic of his rippling abs, the first thought that goes through my mind is ... Mmmm ... now there's a guy who's got ten hours a week to waste. i shouldn't be so judgmental -- perhaps they get them by rescuing kittens out of trees.
 _FreeSpirit_
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/10/2006 8:01:26 PM
I dont agree on the statement on confidence. Every one has a passion. I like to work-out and like to show my body. If you think that when someone shows their body its only to attract women using that, then i think you are shallow (mean no offense here) and You dont see anything more than that. It is just like anything else, a painting or the song you write or sculpture. its just the perspective you see it from. If someone puts in a picture of their lower body, then i would say its obscene.

Again, mean no offense. Let me know your comments.
 redfishbluefish
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/10/2006 8:04:24 PM
Hey, my lower body is like a work of art.
 _FreeSpirit_
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/10/2006 8:09:24 PM
everyone's is. (lower body is not the legs alone) but i wouldn't advise posting it. either your mailbox will overflow or there will be no flow.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Pictures of guys with their shirts off.... Do the ladies out there like it?