Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Worst sexual experience?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kingofkrunk21
Msg: 1
Worst sexual experience?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
What's yours?
But here's mine...

I went to do it with my GF and
during sex she accidentally went No.1.
 ltlwhip
Msg: 2
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 10:42:01 AM
Are you sure it was an accident??
 kingofkrunk21
Msg: 3
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 10:47:41 AM
Who knows?
But It was my G.O.A.T. Gf.
So no. I'm sure.
That's what she told me and it was after
4 months into our 2 year old relationship.
 artsysnizzle
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 10:48:07 AM
holy sh*t dude, thats terrible.

mine was probably the first time, i didn't know what the **** was i was doin in the first place and the classic "parents arrive in the middle of everything" situation came about. but it was worse cause it was my first time
 limoshark
Msg: 5
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 10:53:49 AM
The first time i saw his dinky i almost laughed and accidentally said what i was thinking "IS THAT HARD?"
 scott546
Msg: 6
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 11:02:10 AM
"I went to do it with my GF and
during sex she accidentally went No.1."

In my experience that is supposed to happen if you go in and up she will feel like she needs to pee but that is what it takes to get to the G spot wich is a lot better experience for her than clitoral stimulated orgasm. If you cant make her feel at ease about pissing on you she will never have a g spot orgasm. If you freaked about that wait till you have a woman ejaculate orgasm on you. Loosen up if you want to see her get really crazy.

My worst - Cops knocking on car window.
 kingofkrunk21
Msg: 7
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 11:02:49 AM
"The first time i saw his dinky i almost laughed and accidentally said what i was thinking 'IS THAT HARD?'"

let me for you...LOL!

Hey, scotty I didn't flip but it spooked me a little.
But with the love of my life (at the time) I finished her
off like a Dutch.
 limoshark
Msg: 8
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 1:35:37 PM
haha yeah yungwun he definetly wasnt happy, but i did the nice thing and told people it was big.
 kingofkrunk21
Msg: 9
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 2:07:05 PM
Yeah but dude is scarred
for life.
Still he probably offered Oral at least as
a replacement?
 Babylonia
Msg: 10
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 2:09:59 PM
Going down on my ex and he was very well endowed. He moved the wrong way and hit my gag reflex.

I threw up all over him and the bed.

OMFG I'm STILL embarrassed over that one.
 buzz76
Msg: 11
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 3:08:10 PM
One of my exes farted on me while she was on top, not a p*ssy fart, a real one.
 klakalou
Msg: 12
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 3:14:51 PM
girl was drunk and fell asleep on me while i was giving oral lol kinda funny
 HOTCK
Msg: 13
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/2/2005 8:20:32 PM
I was with this guy
and he asked me if I knew what a golden shower was?

I said no ,then he started to pee on me
 kingofkrunk21
Msg: 14
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/3/2005 6:55:08 AM
Oh my god? hotck!
That means water sports.
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE WHEN THEY SAY THAT!

Another bad one was when I was doing in the pool
and bubbles came up from behind my GF.
 aeklock
Msg: 15
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/3/2005 8:59:26 AM
Im friends with this jamacan guy and he said once he was having sex with this realy old woman Like 60 or 70 that she couldn't take it and craped the bed. He said there was like diarrhea all over the bed.

Probably the grossest thing I have ever heard
 harryarse
Msg: 16
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/3/2005 10:31:48 AM
the whole 9 years of marriage didnt know at the time
 ~Songbird~
Msg: 17
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/6/2005 10:43:44 PM
nasty, bro...haha

let's see, the guy was stinky, was a terrible kisser, and I think he actually liked the idea of his dad walking in on us because his dad flirted with me more than he did.... yikes!
 lycurgus
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/8/2005 7:47:58 PM
Had some nice long conversations with this one girl and ended up fooling around to mutual satisfaction. What she didn't tell me was that she had just decided to dump her current bf. The next time I saw her she totally ignored me.
 malstyne
Msg: 19
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/8/2005 11:28:26 PM
Well I had a girl that was really into me, chased me for months, one night I decided to spend the night after being chased forever. She had absolutly 0 response to anything. laid there as I declothed her, wouldn't say a word, make a sound, moved none at all, and stared at the cieling. All I could think of was "Am I f-ing raping this girl?!"....I even had to stop and ask her,"Am I raping you?, do you want me?", she shrugs and goes back to staring at the ceiling. It couldn't be because I suck at it, because she was acting that way from the very start. In retrospect I think it musta been some kind of deep seeted issues on her part like malestation or something. Never had a girl act like that. Had plenty that worshipped my penis, yet this one still makes me wonder what the hell I did wrong.
 Fid Copya
Msg: 20
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/8/2005 11:55:34 PM
All.
 nettlyn
Msg: 21
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/9/2005 3:38:54 AM
It was my "friend's" birthday (he didn't have a girlfriend at the time) and like 20 of us were out partying, well, me and another girl decide that our "friend" needed some lovin for his birthday, so we're teasing him all night and finally me and him get our own room away from everyone else, he starts to go down on me and I'm diggin it (of course) then out of no where he starts biting me really hard on the inside of my thighs. Tears started running down my face it hurt so bad, but it was his birthday so I let him do his thing. The next morning I got up and my thighs were totally black and blue with bruises. I was wearing shorts and my brother noticed the bruises and asked if I got mauled by a bear LOL.
 PORTAL-TIME
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/9/2005 3:42:33 AM
I havent had a bad one. No scorecard for me. I love to learn.
 Evil~Princess~Tera
Msg: 23
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/9/2005 3:55:40 AM
I dated a guy whose penis curved the opposite way of a natural curve, so when erect it went away from his body and pointed at the floor. No matter what i tried it was the most uncomfortable painful sex in the world. And my throat does not bend that way either.

Other than that, every guy i have ever dated was a bad expereince sexually. Too bad most guys haven't learned to listen to women about what we like in bed or actually care whether we get off or not.

I can bring myself to orgasm better and faster than any man can.

Now women on the other hand, great in bed, too bad you can't keep them chained there cuz those bitches are crazy and shouldn't be allowed out of the bedroom ever!
 PORTAL-TIME
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/9/2005 3:57:02 AM
Wow , Shame on those doods , I thought it took 2 to tango.
 kingofkrunk21
Msg: 25
Worst sexual experience?
Posted: 2/9/2005 8:35:56 AM
All I could think of was "Am I f-ing raping this girl?!"....I even had to stop and ask her,"Am I raping you?, do you want me?", she shrugs and goes back to staring at the ceiling. It couldn't be because I suck at it, because she was acting that way from the very start. In retrospect I think it musta been some kind of deep seeted issues on her part like malestation or something.
....still makes me wonder what the hell I did wrong.

Dude you did nothing wrong.
Some girls do that I ran into one and asked how she likes
it and did the 2X4 sex thing....You just do it...
It's a really weird fetish! that's all.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Worst sexual experience?