Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Do man like when I women shows her feelings?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LEO2000
Msg: 1
Do man like when I women shows her feelings?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Do men like it when a women shows her feeling first, when you meet someone and you have an attraction to this guy, should you make your feeling known first of wait till he does?
 eddie0221
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do man like when I women shows her feelings?
Posted: 3/24/2006 4:54:44 PM
I don't like it but that's just me. suttle hints work just fine. But I would wait until you know how he thinks about you. Don't ask him either. I recently went out on a date and the first thing she says is "I think you are cute, what do you think about me?" I did not need that kind of pressure right off the bat! If i'm attracted to you...you will know!

Anyway, the point is wait for the signs.
 Kenn159
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2006 5:07:58 PM
I believe in saying what you feel and let the chips fall were they may.
I mean there might be a few that wont be into it ,but I think most people appreciate honesty and a open line of comunication and the person to be real ,to say what they mean and mean what they say.
I actually find honesty and true comunication very sexy in a women.
 awesome_male
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2006 5:21:55 PM

I believe in saying what you feel and let the chips fall were they may.
I mean there might be a few that wont be into it ,but I think most people appreciate honesty and a open line of comunication and the person to be real ,to say what they mean and mean what they say.
I actually find honesty and true comunication very sexy in a women.

I aree. I hate playing Jeporady trying to figure out if a woman is interested in me or not. Tell us! Your chances of successfully landing a date with me are 99% better if you just be upfront ans say "hey, I think your kind of cool, wanna do lunch" or something of the sort. If I percieve a woman is not interested I will just move on as if she never existed in the first place. I know that as such I have probably missed countless opportunities but thats just the way I am. I like you to tell me what your thinking.
 LEO2000
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/25/2006 2:20:55 PM

Ok so tell me what are the signs?
I'll tell you what I see and you tell me the answer, cause I am no good at guessing games.
- everytime he sees me his face goes red (ish).
- not always but frequently he is where I am in a room, or building.
- he seems to have a difficult time having a conversation with me, he's not able to think of things to say however, I am an excellent talker, and can create a conversation, it seems as if he wants to continue a conversation but can't.
 ArchDemon
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/25/2006 2:25:34 PM
LEO,

I tend to agree with kenn.

Yeah, some people might be put off, but when you meet the right one, they will not be at all.

They will just be relieved that you feel the same way.

There is probably still some gamemanship to the entire process though.
 bigsmile
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/25/2006 3:31:54 PM
"Ok so tell me what are the signs?
I'll tell you what I see and you tell me the answer, cause I am no good at guessing games.
- he seems to have a difficult time having a conversation with me, he's not able to think of things to say however, I am an excellent talker, and can create a conversation, it seems as if he wants to continue a conversation but can't. "

this post sounds like you haven't been actually dating but you are admiring him ---- absolutely ask him out, let him know you are interested in knowing him better.....no harm.

After that, then it's up to him to guide things along ---- do you really want a man who won't make his interest known clearly?
 littlegroover1978
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/25/2006 3:57:53 PM
Made be the guy is really really and just dosen't know how to express is feeling!

I agree asking him out but it sounds like you will have 2 do most of the talking!
 jomarie35
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2006 4:24:32 PM
well i showed my feelings to a guy i liked and im sure he liiked me but he just wanted to remain friends for now.....he isnt ready for a relationship right now...
 Emulated
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/25/2006 5:38:43 PM
I love it, wish it happened more often.
 tammyisme
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/25/2006 6:13:51 PM
If you feel a need to express your feelings, and he doesn't like it, then he is obviously not the one for you. I believe that when two people are good for each other, they will be on the same page from day one. But then again, if you haven't even met the guy, only chatted online and are thinking of telling him that you are madly in love.....you might want to rethink that.
 coloradogal1963
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/25/2006 7:08:28 PM
I certainly hope so because when I feel something, my words and actions reflect those feelings. Period - just the way it is.
 Kenn159
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:00:49 PM

Ok so tell me what are the signs?
- he seems to have a difficult time having a conversation with me, he's not able to think of things to say however, I am an excellent talker, and can create a conversation, it seems as if he wants to continue a conversation but can't.

I have no clue.
I guess your attraction is just phisical becuase you mentioned that he doesnt talk much which means you probably arent connecting on a emotional level.

As far as the signs you mentioned ,it could mean anything from..he is so into you that it makes him so nervious that he cant verbalize or
He simply has poor comunication and social skills.
 Kenn159
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:03:14 PM
If you feel a need to express your feelings, and he doesn't like it, then he is obviously not the one for you. I believe that when two people are good for each other, they will be on the same page from day one. But then again, if you haven't even met the guy, only chatted online and are thinking of telling him that you are madly in love.....you might want to rethink that.

Well said
 BadBrain
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:16:46 PM

Do men like it when a women shows her feeling first, when you meet someone and you have an attraction to this guy, should you make your feeling known first of wait till he does

Women, feel free to throw yourselves at me I won't mind
 Aurora73
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:58:56 PM
Absolutely, although she should give some signs so that he can figure out how he feels about her. It just sucks when this foxy chick tells you that she likes you and all you can stammer out is, "Wow, that's awesome -- you look nice" or some other inane blather because you had no idea!

~Aurora
 LEO2000
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/26/2006 9:58:14 AM
He did say he was flattered at the attention I have shown him....whatever attention that might of been I am unsure. I wasn't doing it on purpose.
What does that mean? If a guy says he is flattered by your attention and thats it?
Any suggestions?
 Aurora73
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/26/2006 12:51:14 PM
Hmm. If that's all that he said, then I'd say that he has manners and that he's being nice, but he's probably not interested. If a girl I liked paid attention to me I'd say more than that. :) (And I'm not the most prolix guy in the world, either.)

~Aurora
 salmsolo
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/26/2006 2:44:17 PM
Said he was flattered could still mean he just doesn't know what to say in return. He may be very interested and lack the communication skills to say so and just needs a little time.
 Teddy Bear II
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/26/2006 3:07:29 PM
Yes, please show your feelings, but be sure to do it during the commercial breaks.
 BRIANiac
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/27/2006 11:53:05 AM
Yes. I'm old-fashioned in a lot of ways, but that's not one of them. If a woman wants to show interest in me, who am I to complain?
 Great Eyes ..I think !!
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:10:58 PM
hi Leo....this is an interesting post u have contributed

Ok..well...here are my thoughts

You seem to be an "extrovert" ....do you think u would really be compatible with someone who is unable to hold a conversation? (as u describe it). I don't think so.
However, give him a chance or two...if he is still NUMB..I would say that is his character.

You remind me alittle of me where sometimes I am unsure how to let a guy know I'm interested..but I have fastracked very quickly (recently).

REmember...a man/guy simply needs a SIGN that he can proceed. It seems that you are past the point and he should take it to the next level. If he hasen't..well then...something just doesn't seem right. I know it is hard to hear.

My motto is....yes ACtions speak louder than words..but let's face it..it's easy to flirt and this..the real MEN WILL TAKE ACTION RIGHT AWAY with you..and that's what you want and need !!

Good luck...............
 mein herz brennt
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/27/2006 2:22:16 PM
It would sure make life easier if people said what they felt.
 shyartist
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/28/2006 11:05:30 AM
yes... please do. :)
 winddd
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/28/2006 11:16:25 AM
For some man it is important to show feelings as this helps them to know what does the other person think about him. It makes them feal more relaxed and while he is a litle more confidant there is less chance he will make himself look like a fool, nervous. In real life I would say wait for the man but on line this would be a litle "off" (trust is hard to get here and it would look like he is making it all up to score) This false message would ruin the whole meeting and woman will never get a chance to see the real him. OK as a woman, if you like him and chemistry is great just let him know but don't give all up hahaha
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Do man like when I women shows her feelings?