Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > "CHEF STYLE PRIME RIB ROAST FULL COURSE DINNER      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tattoo_4u
Msg: 1
"CHEF STYLE PRIME RIB ROAST FULL COURSE DINNERPage 1 of 1    
WELL BUY YOURSELF ......2004 BOTTLE OF SHIRAZ RED WINE ,DRINK MOST OF IT, SAVE AT MINIUM QUARTER OF THE BOTTLE GET ROASTING PAN OUT FOR OVEN ,PREHEAT OVEN TO: 325 FARINHEIT, MARINATE PRIME RIB
ROAST FOR AT LEAST 2HRS. IN ROSEMARY&EXTRA VIRGIN OIL JUST ENOUGH TO COVER TOP, ADD 1 SHOT OF SHIRAZ LET SIT, WHILE ITS MARINATING START DRINKING..HEHEHEHAHAHAHA JUST COUPLE OF DRINKS,PEEL CARROTS,PEEL POTATOES,SPREAD AROUND ROAST,USE ONE CAN OF GRAVY& SHOT OF WINE ON VEGETABLES,DICE COOKING ONION,QUARTER 4 COOKING ONIONS THIS WILL GIVE ALL YOUR JUICE FOR THE PRIME RIB,AS PER POUND OR UNTIL DONE CHECK 45 MINUTES ,A REALLY NICE CUT OF PRIME RIB WILL TAKE YOU 1 AND A HALF HOURS LONG, IN SAUCE PAN WHEN PRIME RIB IS DONE ADD YOUR DICED ONIONS, PUT YOUR TOP ELMENT TO THREE QUARTERS OF THE WAY PUT IN SHIRAZ(REST OF IT) LET SIMMER FOR 2 MINUTES , TAKE OFF ELMET, CONSTANTLY STIRRING, CUT PRIME RIB SERVICE TO PLATES , ADD VEGETABLES....PUT ALL SAUCE ON TOP ,OR AT LEAST ENOUGH FOR YOU, LOVE PEPPER......GRING THE **stard ON IT, FOR THE DINING EXPERIENCE SERVE WITH MARQUES DE RISCAL RIOJA RESERVA....2000....2001....EXPENSIVE TASTES CAN AFFORD THE '96,OR THE '98 BORDEAUX..................THIS WINE RATES A 10!!!!!!!!!!!
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 2
view profile
History
CHEF STYLE PRIME RIB ROAST FULL COURSE DINNER
Posted: 3/27/2006 5:52:36 PM
whispers, hey; do ya always shout?
(type in all caps)
stop it please, it's not nice.

or just when drinking, and/or attempting to share your prime rib recipe?
minus points on not using spell check, but, still a nice touch on the rioja reserva.
 tattoo_4u
Msg: 3
WINES TO HAVE WITH FULL COURSE DINNER
Posted: 3/28/2006 11:59:45 AM
wines to have with your dinner.............top shiraz's>>>>>>
1) Wolf Blauss .. green label '00,
2) " " .. platinum label
3)Lindehams reserve '03
4) Fat **stard '03-'04
5) Jacob's Creek '03-'04

1) Marques de Riscal reserva Rioja, '96,'98,'00,'01
2) Masi Campforinia '02
3) Robert Mondavi private selection '01,'03
4) Bon Courage '03 shiraz (after dinner selection)
5)Masi (after dinner or pasta selection)
 dallasguy99
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/30/2006 5:27:06 PM
I am liking the Shiraz these days. You have a few on the list that are nasty; Jacob's is barely palatable, but 4.99 a bottle you cannot complain. I bought a few cases for a party and paid 3.50 a bottle.

I likes da Penfolds.
 nunthewiser
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2006 5:41:53 PM
Dallas... if your interested in the aussie stuff.... we have alot more to offer then just penfold....

i personally love Peter Lehmann his 1990 batch was to die for... ok... i had it when it was 7years old... but it aged really really well...

we have lots of wine clubs here.... ok you go to wine tastings and you buy like 4 cases of asorted wines, ports etc.. for like $140 aust....

Queensland is just starting to get into its own with wine... not like in the southern states that have been doing it for decades.... http://www.queenslandholidays.com.au/food/wines.cfm --- thats the link to the queensland one...

www.australianwines.com.au --- will give you more background on what is around.

http://www.langtons.com.au/Home/Default.aspx -- you can buy online....

http://www.cloudwine.com.au/ -- can also order online and they will deliver over seas as well....
 dallasguy99
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:34:57 PM
I just joined the IFWA and will be going to more wine tastings this year. Definitely like the Australian wines. Thanks.
 nunthewiser
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:39:06 PM
i like the winery that is up at Gin Gin... they dont use grapes they use other fruits for their wines.... really cool... excellent taste.... i dont know if they are still up there or not.... i found the place on a dirty weekend away when up at bundy.... i can look into it or see if a mate of mine that lives up there will know if they are still around...

there was one product they sold... tropical.... 15% alco... they said they could only give samples as they arent allowed to sell wine with more then 12.5%...lol... i picked up a couple of under the counter cases...
 tattoo_4u
Msg: 8
WINES TO HAVE AROUND THE HOUSE
Posted: 4/12/2006 4:41:28 PM
1) WOLF BLAUSS' GOLD LABEL *SHIRAZ*
2)WOLF BLAUSS' BLACK LABEL *SHIRAZ*
 tattoo_4u
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/12/2006 4:52:27 PM
I WOULD SAY PENFOLDS IS A WASTE OF YOUR MONEY ,HOWEVER BEING SAID JACOB'S CREEK IS CHEAP! ,
THE TASTE .TO DO SO JUST SIP ,AS YOU SIP SNIFF IN THE BRILLIANCE OF EACH WINE.
 tattoo_4u
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/12/2006 5:02:28 PM
IM GLAD YOU LIKE THE AUSTRILIAN WINES,SOUTH AUSTRILIAN WINES ARE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT ,IF YOU GET THE CHANCE TO TRY THIS WINERY..>> *BON COURAGE* BEST SELLER FOR SHIRAZ SOLD ONLY TO FINE DINING RESTAURANTS, VER NICE WITH TENDERLOIN,PRIME RIB, AND EXCEPTIONAL WITH LAMB...........
I WOULD STRONGLY URGE YOU TO TRY THIS WINE......SENSATIONAL,BOLD ,RICH,(0) *SHIRAZ*
 tattoo_4u
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/12/2006 5:08:37 PM
beautiful aged portugal wine..... marques de riscal rioja resrva 96',98'...beautiful bordeaux's
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > "CHEF STYLE PRIME RIB ROAST FULL COURSE DINNER