Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > NASHVILLE, TN      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Andromeda66
Msg: 1
NASHVILLE, TN Page 1 of 1    
Hey, all you folks in the Nashville, TN area, how about all of us getting together for something fun? any ideas on where? there are a ton of places all over Nashville, I'm trying to get an idea..

Andromeda66
 babyfarmer
Msg: 2
NASHVILLE, TN
Posted: 4/9/2006 7:43:10 PM
I think that is an excellent idea. It gives singles a chance to meet one another without the risk or fear of a one on one introduction. I think with the weather getting pretty and everyone itching for summer that maybe Anderson recreational area would be a great spot. They have the beach, grills, trails, volleyball, picnic tables, playground and lots of room! You pay by the carload and it's really cheap.
 ladybluz
Msg: 3
NASHVILLE, TN
Posted: 4/13/2006 5:21:56 PM
Soiunds great to me. I agree the weather is getting brighter and warmer. And from the sounds of some of the posts here, everyone has cabin fever and needs to cut loose. Keep me posted on date and time. I may need a ride, but I promise to bring some excellent food.
 cowboy1960
Msg: 4
NASHVILLE, TN
Posted: 4/15/2006 7:54:47 PM
i agree since im moving closer to nashville lately on pof its been a crap shoot
im all for it.
 babyfarmer
Msg: 5
NASHVILLE, TN
Posted: 4/17/2006 7:11:24 AM
I have a couple of other threads on this topic...one of them listed in local forums but not getting much response. I really want to pull this together. It would help if everyone would spread the word or start some more threads maybe. I went on my first date on this site last weekend. Of course we ended up at a bar and it was a really lousy date. I have to say I think it was the atmospere. We all know I'm sure that a bar is just not a great place to meet people no matter what the circumstance. I think we need to lighten it up with the sunshine and great outdoors. Everyone will be more relaxed. Thanx
 WiseguyTN
Msg: 6
NASHVILLE, TN
Posted: 4/18/2006 4:06:13 PM
Sounds like a great idea to me. I don't really have any ideas on where to have it though.
 buffman1969
Msg: 7
NASHVILLE, TN
Posted: 4/21/2006 3:03:25 PM
I love to kayak, but rafting is fun if you're a noob (and a little safer too). We'd have to make a drive to E. TN, but I know of one rafting company on the Ocoee that is pretty reasonable.
 jackhammer72
Msg: 8
NASHVILLE, TN
Posted: 7/6/2006 8:48:58 AM
Where is Anderson? If it's pretty close in I'm sure several of us can make it. Why not just set a date and ask for RSVPs, then cancel if you don't get enough. I think a Saturday afternoon is probably the best bet.
 floorgi
Msg: 9
NASHVILLE, TN
Posted: 7/9/2006 8:50:07 PM
Hey Babyfarmer I just have to say I love your title lmaorotf
 Remote5150
Msg: 10
NASHVILLE, TN
Posted: 8/24/2006 10:05:29 AM
OK if any of you people are still reading this thread and are still around we are getting a first meeting together on the ( Nashville people, lets all meet !!!!!! ) it is set for SEPT 16th at 7 pm at the Shoney's by the Titans Stadium. It is just a first meeting to get to know each other and then get something started like you guys have been talking about on this thread. Maybe if you email all you know on here and let them know they can come to that thread and let us know.
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 11
NASHVILLE, TN Party Time!
Posted: 8/24/2006 10:49:06 AM
Let me see if I can post the URL for the other thread..

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/2249018datingPostpage4.aspx

Did that work? Well, sort of!

-Suth'nBoy
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > NASHVILLE, TN