Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > plastic surgery(breasts)??? are women jealous of other women having t      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 69aries
Msg: 1
plastic surgery(breasts)??? are women jealous of other women having them?Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
they look great in T-shirts, Low tops, bikini's, etc, men fall over themselves just for a peek...so , how do you women feel when you know the girl next to you has had them done?
would you do it if you had the chance?? without the pain, and had the money...

§Fëlïx§
Msg: 2
plastic surgery(breasts)??? are women jealous of other women having them?
Posted: 4/26/2006 2:30:50 AM
ha!! I have enuff of the natural kind ... dont need water balloons inserted

besides ... ya cant improve on perfection anyway
 helpmysanity
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/26/2006 2:32:00 AM
i don't feel jealous every one to there own yes "some" look good but do they feel as good as they look tell me that...i have been told that they feel wrong....

but yeah whatever if thats what they want to do then so be it..
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2006 3:19:16 AM
Not only no.. but hell no...

Lately in the last few years.. the men I know usually make snide comments about women who they know or at least think have fake boobs. And I'm sorry but that is all they are is fake boobs. Also, it seems to me IMO.. that women with boob jobs have a tendency to show them off every chance they get. They poke them out.. wear as little bit of clothes as they can so to get attention. Hey, if that makes them feel more important and sexier.. then go for it.. but to answer your question.. no.. I'm not jealous one bit of women who think that buying some boobs makes them sexier and prettier. Deep down, they still need to have a good attitude and personality or after awhile, the man will throw them off his arm.
 Chrissy61
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/26/2006 4:12:06 AM
No way.. not for me!
 ‡ Åߥ§§ ‡
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/26/2006 6:58:00 AM
nope i like mine the way they are ..all natural baby ...
 Piere39
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/26/2006 9:44:51 AM
Hhmmmmmmmm

I don't believe you. Show me later. lol

But really,,,,, still waiting........ Well, come on then......
 sh ellsbells
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/26/2006 8:12:04 PM
Nope, not this little black duck either. They can have 'em and NO jealousy here. Each to their own. I actually had too much and had a pound out each side (we're talking back in the late 70s now), and I don't miss it. I don't think the fake ones look very nice - kinda remind me of tennis balls just sitting on a chest - they don't blend in, and that can look a little yuck, but hey, if it makes the "carrier" happy, then .......
 Missy~H
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/29/2006 2:43:30 AM
I always wanted bigger boobs, i suppose i see it as making me more feminine. But when i got them through pregnancy or weight gain, i hated them. They were heavy, went under my arms, having to buy bigger tops to accommodate them. A couple of my friends have had their boobs surgically enhanced. One really loves them because she gets more attention, but even she doesn't 100% like how they feel. Yes i had a feel and they were like balls and just don't move. The other one is saving up to go private to have hers removed because she hates them and really regrets getting them done.
I'm not jealous of women with bigger real or fake boobs, I'll stick with my real smaller ones. There's more to me than my boob size....
 ally1956
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2006 1:03:44 AM
Hey it`s not the boobs that is important it`s the personality !!
 melbourne_guy
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/30/2006 1:38:05 AM
I think people of both sexes get a bit jealous when other people get more attention than they do.

You hear the sour grapes all the time in various shapes from both sexes. "Men would not be so interested in her if she did not dress like a tart." "Women say they want nice guys but always throw themselves at that a***hole."

I don't think it means you are going to copy other people, but I do think people get annoyed when others that they don't respect get attention for superficial reasons.
 *xine*
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/30/2006 8:27:13 AM
blah

so if there are two IDENTICAL females one with absolutely no boob what so ever, not even a crease in her top, and the other has a nice set of purchased C cups, your gonna pick the flatty!?...yeah right id like to see that
 funnygal1
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/1/2006 11:47:40 PM
I feel sorry for the younger generation of men they will never know what a real breast feels like lol
 funnygal1
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/2/2006 12:22:53 AM
hey im female i dont really feel sorry for men who cant cop a feel anymore if they are to old to forget where they are on a womans body its time to feel their own man boobs
 funnygal1
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/2/2006 12:54:13 AM
lmao good man in touch with ur feminine side i see
 rural girl
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/2/2006 1:55:01 AM
Answering number 1.

In general I think 'yes'.
 Loveswood
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/2/2006 1:43:33 PM
Reading this thread just made me wonder if lesbian women are like men and prefer woman with larger breasts as well? I personally wouldn't want a women I was involved with to change her breast size for me. It's all about the nipples anyway, wouldn't getting a boob job destroy some of the nerves and lessen pleasure from a good nipple tweaker?
 alipallyoops
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2006 7:21:05 PM
69aries in answer to your question - Nah no way - i like the way real ones feel. Also I heard it can interfere with breast-feeding - anyone know if that's true?
 alipallyoops
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2006 10:12:34 PM
^^^^
Has to be a C cup - droopy man boobies are a real turn off for us old women...

markfs - you sure are a funny bugger - what's your job - a copywriter, adman or political speech writer?
 omgwtf
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/2/2006 11:27:20 PM
well I think they look fantastic, until you see the scar around the nipples then its quite the opposite.
 alipallyoops
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2006 5:13:39 AM
Hang on there markfs that's just too true to life
 alipallyoops
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2006 5:27:30 AM
Well mark - i'm old enough to be your mum - so i'll do just that.

how did you develop your sharp wit? were u a slow runner?
 vinski
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/3/2006 6:05:08 PM
Dreamcatcher,hi there,and I dont get surprised at all about wat girls get up to,and am pleasent agreement that the more experimentation the betta,,,but,the reason I am buying into this thread is from a blokes point of view,yep,,,,tupperware.More like a tennis ball covered in silk,and as far from a turn on as it sounds,I guess if they eva get to the point,the medical fraternity that is,where they can retain the softness and pliability,the perfect natural curves and slopes,the a la natural wobble and poetry in motion,then there may be more response from the male fraternity.Sure the hardballs that are now in "vogue" may draw the attention of the mama mia mammery "trippin ova the still remaining umbilical cord" gang,but to those of us that agree that,,,,"your body is a wonderland" leave the balls on the sportsground,hasta luego.
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/5/2006 7:29:17 PM
i was told once before "more then a mouthful is a waste".. so my answer would beeee.. nope.. i`m happy w/my gurls.. never had a complaint yet!.. and nope i wouldn`t do it.. wouldn`t want the back pains or headaches that come from having xxxxxxxxxDD..
 Taken1
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/9/2006 9:34:24 PM
mmmmmmmmmm nope never jealous of breasts~! But having said that.... I could use a lift~!
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > plastic surgery(breasts)??? are women jealous of other women having them?