Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Louisiana  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 markus
Msg: 0
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
This thread is to be used for introductions, give a brief description about yourself!
No phone numbers or email address's allowed!
 twiztidcharm
Msg: 1
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/14/2005 1:51:46 PM
Hey everyone, Im Kerry. I am a criminal justice major at SLU. Im 19 years old and if ya want to know anything else just msg me or read my profile.
 twiztidcharm
Msg: 2
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/14/2005 1:53:03 PM
Hey everyone, Im Kerry. I am a criminal justice major at SLU. Im 19 years old and if ya want to know anything else just msg me or read my profile.
 Winelover
Msg: 3
Heloo!
Posted: 2/20/2005 4:47:08 AM
My name is Bonnie ~ besides being a member here, I am also trying to get a single's group together ~ if you would like to join in for some fun, check out nosingles on yahoo groups. We are still developing so pass the word on . . . . . . . .
 sweetpealuvsu
Msg: 4
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/26/2005 8:26:24 AM
Hey Kerry, I am also a criminal justice major, if you care to chat just write me back.

La Toya
 Tainted_Angel
Msg: 5
Hello
Posted: 3/6/2005 3:17:06 AM
Hey all my name is Heather i'm from westmonroe La anyone near by, looking to talk message me by my info on profile. 18-24 22/f/westmonroe La
 firestorm69
Msg: 6
whats up everybody
Posted: 3/21/2005 4:35:21 AM
ok why the hell is this like the smallest d*mn forum I've seen so far? anyway my names Lawrence, I live in marrero, louisiana. I have a 7 week old daughter, I just got out of a pretty bad relationship where I got screwed over pretty hard. basically I was just wondering if there were ANY faithful honest women left in the world...my faith in the basic goodness of people is really starting to dwindle.
 nick23
Msg: 7
whats up everybody
Posted: 5/4/2005 12:42:38 AM
does any1 liv round Schriever or even no where this smal town is cuz that's where i am an i'm very unique
 jrguitar23
Msg: 8
whats up everybody
Posted: 5/5/2005 8:11:24 AM
Hi everyone, my name's J.R. and I'm an alcoholic......NO WAIT, DAMMIT, WRONG FORUM...heh,heh,heh...Actually I'm a professional musician here in Leesville, Louisiana. My band, Kenny Boycher and Quick Change has been together since 1970. I joined them in 1984, I'm the new guy. We're a country-variety band, play any and everything, and we're NOT BAD! OK, back to introductions. During the day I manage a music store in DeRidder, La. My store is a gathering place for musical weirdos, so it's a fun gig. Only bad thing is being trapped in a store all day long. I'm outdoorsy,I like to be on my motorcycle as much as possible. I divorced last year, and have just now begun to open back up to women. I'm not made for bachelor life; I'm not used to having all the bedcovers! I love to cook and entertain company. I do tend to be a little hyper sometimes, so high energy levels are a must!! I'm attracted to women who are comfortable with their sexuality, because my sex drive is kind of HIGH, and I don't really know the meaning of the word inhibited. There's an old saying; "Be a lady in the parlor, and a whore in the bedroom." Only thing is, sometimes the parlor is where the party is! Oh, yeah, a little conversation is essential; NO DUMMIES PLEASE. Nobody is pefect, me included, so you don't have to be a genius, just a free thinker. I'm looking for a life partner, someone to laugh and cry with, baby and be babied, and just BE.
 Lookingforasweetone
Msg: 9
whats up everybody
Posted: 5/16/2005 4:36:29 PM
Hi my name is Mary and I am a single mom from Bastrop. I want to find someone goodhearted and sweet. I am a good woman and i have a future in mind for me and my son. I just want a man to be apart of it. I have been called a "Redneck Woman". I love 4wheelers, cars, and motors. So if you are interested message me. If you dare.......:D
Mary
 Ozpunk65
Msg: 10
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/4/2005 11:04:30 AM
Hello beautiful people. I'm 39yr. old w/m searching for new friends and the wonderful woman who will assist me in the formation of our great family. I reside in Covington. I consider myself well balanced, open minded, and deep thinking. I do spend a lot of time and effort absorbing mass quantities of useless trivial information. My free time is spent being a professional certified smart-ass.{only in good fun,of course} Please contact me. I need stimulation! And some new victims! Peace, Love, and Good Hair to you all!
 sunshinedawn
Msg: 11
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/4/2005 1:47:12 PM
HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS DAWN. I LIVE IN MAUREPAS. DOES ANYBODY ELSE LIVE IN THIS BORING LITTLE TOWN?
 ninelinebind
Msg: 12
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/11/2005 10:42:09 PM
Hey whats goin on? I am lowain from alexandria 35 yr old and divorced from a screwed up marriage. I can say right now that I wont do that again soon, but I am a very loyal and deep individual.
 mellowmood
Msg: 13
HELPING PEOPLE GET THEIR LIVES BACK ON TRACK
Posted: 7/4/2005 11:30:26 AM
GREETINGS TO ALL IN THE "PLENTY OF FISH" NETWORK.
MY NAME IS MICHAEL. I AM A BLACK MAN 55YRS. OF AGE. 6'0", WEIGH 270LBS. DARKSKIN GOT A GUT >DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT LOL. I HAVE SALT N PEPPER LOCS (MORE SALT THAN PEPPER LOL) I AM A CREATIVE WRITER. I LOVE PLAYING STAR FOX VIDEO GAME THE MOST. I DO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. ENJOY LAUGHING. AND KNOW WHEN TO BE SERIOUS. I WORK WITH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, PAROLE/PROBATION, CHILD ABUSE, AND ALCOHOL/SUBSTANCE ABUSE. I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE GET THEIR LIVES BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK.
PLEASE READ PROFILE PAGE FOR OTHER INFO.
 straymk
Msg: 14
view profile
History
whats up everybody
Posted: 7/7/2005 3:06:03 PM
Hi Mary,
Good luck in your search. Have you visited Oak Grove lately? Goodwill,LA is full of men, the ratio is exceeding 7 to 1 men to women.
Sorry.... I cann't "dare", with-out a current med-card.
Come see us!
Kenny
 chichimom
Msg: 15
Hey Lawrence
Posted: 7/18/2005 2:30:49 PM
Lawrence there are plenty of good honest women out there but unfortunately there are also plenty of dishonest men out there also. They date a woman for a while, fill her head with all sorts of wonderful things she so wants to hear then for no reason at all, just vanishes in the air, never to be seen or heard from again. Continue looking for your special someone and she will be found one day when you least expect it. Good Luck
 twinky504
Msg: 16
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/18/2005 8:07:17 PM
hey every one....im maria and umm im a sexy, fun,guy to have fun with...if ur that guy...hit me up!
 melhay
Msg: 17
Hi all.....
Posted: 7/20/2005 1:49:36 PM
Not a lot going on here,,,,,maybe the heat got us all drained. Hope to hear from men who enjoy a large female. I love to laugh, cook indoors, BBQ, and be with a fun man.
 LIVGSNGL
Msg: 18
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/23/2005 11:48:27 AM
Hi, I'm looking for a single white attractive male in the Shreveport area for a relationship. Read my profile and let me know if you're interested.
 firestorm69
Msg: 19
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/31/2005 2:22:47 AM
Whats up everybody. my names lawrence, from marrero, La. I've been a member of this thing for a while, just figured I'd say hey.
 BooBear28
Msg: 20
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/31/2005 9:13:26 PM
hi there everyone .my name is tonya been on here quiet a few times with a few different names..met a few different people and guess what still back on here lol anyways wish all luck in finding what your all looking for .
hey marreroboy keep on searching that someone is out there waiting for you just like your waiting for her :-).
 workingjeff2002
Msg: 21
Intro
Posted: 8/11/2005 10:00:13 AM
My name is Jeff. I'm a dwm in my 30s living in baton rouge. Been divorced 2 years and getting back into the dating scene.
 king2483
Msg: 22
i wrote u earlier but no reply
Posted: 8/12/2005 3:17:55 PM
im ready to have fun so write me back
 captgordo
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/26/2005 5:37:26 PM
HI EVERYONE. I was Born in Shreveport, and Grew up in Ruston. I haven't lived in Louisiana for almost 20 years, but know where my roots are. I spend time in Alexandria, Leesville, and Ruston around holidays visiting family. I've lost track of most of my old friends (those who are still living). I want to meet new friends in my home state, to round out my visits. I'd like to hear from anyone who'd like to say "hello"

Gordo, AKA "Gus"
 captgordo
Msg: 24
view profile
History
whats up everybody
Posted: 8/26/2005 5:41:07 PM
"My band, Kenny Boycher and Quick Change has been together since 1970"

Hey Dude, you probably know my brother. He plays keyboards all over CENLA
Show ALL Forums  > Louisiana  > Introduce Yourself Here.