Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Weirdest Place you have ever had sex (and did you get caught)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CalgaryLonelyMale
Msg: 1
Weirdest Place you have ever had sex (and did you get caught)Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
As the title says.... enjoy!
 deputys girl
Msg: 2
Weirdest Place you have ever had sex (and did you get caught)
Posted: 5/1/2006 1:33:16 PM
on the fire truck in our fire hall....and nope didnt get caught, and thank god there was no fire call...that would have been a little hard explaining....lmao
 CalgaryLonelyMale
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/1/2006 1:35:01 PM
My personal oddest place would have to be the ladies change room at LaSenza in Chinook Mall. Yes I was busted and served with a 3 month ban from the shopping center
 deputys girl
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/1/2006 1:36:03 PM
omg...thats so funny
 CalgaryLonelyMale
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/1/2006 1:44:04 PM
Awwwwww come on POF'ers share *LOL*
 verysweet
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/1/2006 1:47:10 PM
In the "family room" in the hosp. in Edmonton and got busted by the cleaning lady..hmm very embarassing...
 mykidsdad
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/1/2006 2:12:09 PM
In the stairwell of an office building - did not get caught

In the parking lot of nose hill park - did not get caught but lots of other vehicles with steamed windows....
 ~*Jojo*~
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/1/2006 2:13:27 PM
In the mens bathroom in a bar here in Edmonton after work one night this was waaay back in the late 80's ...Me and one of the co-worker dudes had a crush on each other and I was seeing someone else so was he at the time...My bad...but me and him just hit it off at work...needless to say I didnt think we would ever go that far, I was on my way to the ladies washroom and he grabbed me from behind into the mens room and some dude walked in and we just stopped and looked at him and he looked at us and said " I will just ummm...wait out here"!! His face was all red and he was embarrassed LMFAO!!! ...
poor dude...
 justgoforit
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/1/2006 2:21:11 PM
In the bathroom of a hospital (didn't get caught) and here is the farm boy in me, in my tractor. It was a nice day and she did bring me lunch to the field........ Not sure if were seen was about a 1/4 mile off the highway.........LOL.
 operababeutah
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/1/2006 2:32:17 PM
write me a personal email , too embarrassing in this forum. but i have some duzzies
 daredevil1
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/1/2006 2:34:29 PM
on a picnic table in a campground,at 9 am,didnt get caught

oh i forgot this one.....k-days in the funhouse with the maze thats all mirrors......ya we got caught
 TheBadMonkey
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/1/2006 2:49:37 PM
Sulphur Mountain Gondola - Banff

And hotel hallway in Vegas, were both naked AND locked out of our room... the door closed and we left keys inside... Had to go to elevator to use emergency phone for front desk help. How could we not get caught, 2 naked people desperately tryin to get back into hotel room while the retired folks were returning to their rooms after an afternoon of gambling... nowhere to run.. nowhere to hide
 bigirish
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2006 2:59:57 PM
Hood of a car..half block off whyte ave..didnt get caught ,but with all the noise she was miking, i thought we were going to!!!!
 spoiledsambo
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2006 3:28:15 PM
Hmmm.....airport bathroom, trust me, it was a quickie.....but did the trick!
 daredevil1
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/1/2006 3:33:11 PM
almost the mile high club^^^^^^

back seat of a greyhound,that was tricky without getting caught
 2stepnski
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/1/2006 3:39:00 PM
Not a weird place but got busted by the cops with a gal in my truck behind the hospital. "TAP TAP" on the steamy window.....light flashing in....flickering red glow somewhere outside....roll down the window............BUSTED! LOL.

The bar top in the lounge of a pizza resturant after hours. Not sure if we were caught or not....we were in plain view of the front window...

Hood of a car parked beside the tracks.....the train engineer must have gotten an eyeful with the way he yanked on that train horn...

Top floor of the parkade at SAIT.....not busted....i think,.....lol

Top of a mountain.....not busted or weird, but what a great place to have sex!

2sns
 ~*sexyscorpio*~
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/1/2006 3:40:09 PM
In an adult store in the little movie booth. Got caught and warned then got caught again and kicked out!!!
 wondernurse
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2006 3:46:35 PM
...jeez...I gotta get out more!
 Taurid
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2006 5:00:17 PM
We were working our way through the "Purity test" checklist and needed a beach. I knew an "isolated" beach that had easy access. We went down there about 3 am, spread our blankets (including the one over us -- Even while doing an urban beach scene for a Purity antiscore I'm still shy) and started.

I was wrong on the isolation of that beach at 3 AM on a winter weekday. At least three people came by while we were busy. One of them waved. The others just ignored us.

I don't know if a "wave hello" counts as getting caught, but as I said, I'm shy.

As to getting caught, I was FWB with a married woman (with permission) in the early nineties. Her hubby came home early once. For years he laughted about it. "I didn't think anything that big could move that fast."
 Doug.L
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/1/2006 5:04:53 PM
On a grave in a cemetary downtown Edmonton, and no I'm not lying! We never got caught!
 wibbyo
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/1/2006 5:16:36 PM
well now.... how about in the back of my truck while doing 90 kms down the bedford highway in halifax.... oh yea the truck had a cap... and boy it was fun.... not sure if u call it being caught or not but every time the 5 people that were in the cab stoped at a red light the truck kept moving... is that being caught or having good suspecions that something happened hahah.... like i say boy it was fun :P..... could the people behind us see threw the window i hope not it was tinted LOL......
 vwbeatle
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/1/2006 6:08:45 PM
Let's see... One time, we had sex in the front seat of my car, in a superstore parking lot, at 4pm. We were seen, and she got scared and jumped off me. but I don't think that counts as getting caught, because anyone walking by would think we were just making out.

I think that would cover "weird" for me. I've yet to find a girl that goes anywhere near my level of kinky.

But I do have one good, "got caught" story. It was about 6am, and we were fooling around on her bed, and her mom was home. Her mom is a heavy sleeper, so we thought, what the heck. About half way through, her mom opened the door on us and said "Oh your up" then left. She wasn't wearing her glasses so she didn't see anything that would have me removed of my anatomy.
 simpleman4u
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/1/2006 6:10:10 PM
Being a head bouncer of a nite club you cant evem imagen lol But my bosses car was fun and the line up didnt mind the show either
 YesUMayI
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2006 6:14:10 PM
Inside the centre of the fountains outside of the legislative grounds... back seat of a city bus... i dont know if these are considered wierd... just a lil exhibitionist... tapping my finger to my chin thinking...wierd...wierd... ahhhhhh yes...smiling..
 bellybiter
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/1/2006 6:16:02 PM
More often than not it's a weird place for me. I think I've had more experience outside of the bedroom hahaha.

-Banker's Hall, didn't get caught
-The back alley of the Back Alley, didn't get caught
-Back seat of many a vehicle (including the bunk of a semi), didn't get caught
-On the couch in front of my brother, didn't get caught

Need I really go on?
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Weirdest Place you have ever had sex (and did you get caught)