Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Alaskan Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Limeade
Msg: 1
Alaskan MenPage 1 of 1    
Has anyone had any good experiences with dating men from Alaska
 Indigo Rose
Msg: 2
Alaskan Men
Posted: 5/15/2006 7:27:39 PM
They have to be younger than 19? whoa woman!

Nope I messaged this great looking guy when I first joined he looked just like the brawny paper towel guy he DELETED me ....TWICE Alaskan men are snotty!
 Heart Bandit
Msg: 3
Alaskan Men
Posted: 5/15/2006 7:35:18 PM
^^^ Indigo, it's obvious that guy has no taste. Now to the OP. Your profile has an age restriction to allow only "men" under 19 and your 35! Either that's a mistake or something strange is going on in Alaska with both men and women.
 Majestic_Lizard_Returns
Msg: 4
Alaskans
Posted: 5/15/2006 8:48:01 PM
Alaskan men are snotty!
Or he just didn't like you. Can you really judge every man in an entire state by what one man does?
 Indigo Rose
Msg: 5
Alaskan Men
Posted: 5/15/2006 8:51:06 PM
No you are correct but I can judge you as anal by your posts...geez laugh much? Doesn't look like you get much sun either damn get outside you live in Fla. That bald pate should be brown or a lovely shade of tan ...oh and quit following me around the forums I don't like you LIKE THAT

DON'T spurn my imaginative mind.

YEP SNOTTY...Ha! who sez lizards don't have teeth???
 Majestic_Lizard_Returns
Msg: 6
Alaskans
Posted: 5/15/2006 8:56:11 PM
No but I can judge you as anal by your answers...geez laugh much?

1) You are being rude. Look over the rules of the website, you are breaking a rule by insulting me with profanity and false accusations. I do laugh quite a bit. Especially at some of your ignorant, bubble-headed remarks.

...oh and quit following me around the forums I don't like you LIKE THAT
2) I am not following you. We have posted in exactly three of the same threads and in one of those you posted after I did. Only your histrionic ego would demand that if I just happen to be posting in the same thread I must be stalking you. As with the gentleman from Alaska, there is nothing remotely appealing to me about your personality or intellect that would warrant my attention.

3) I USED TO LIVE IN ALASKA, GENIUS. I was born there. So the topic is relevant to me. That is why I chose to enter the discussion. It had nothing to do with you.

Get over yourself. You want to know why the guy blocked you? THIS IS WHY.

DON'T spurn my imaginative mind.
Do you even know what that word means? You have an imagination like I have a tail and horns. Please.

Getting back to the topic, my point is that there is NOTHING wrong with men in Alaska in general. I have family there, including my cousin who is a detective on the Fairbanks police force and happily married with two children.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 7
Alaskans
Posted: 5/15/2006 9:23:32 PM
I personally have Alaska shortlisted as a potential home.
 Limeade
Msg: 8
Alaskan Men
Posted: 5/16/2006 5:57:22 AM
Indigo rose OMG I think I have gone a few dates with Mr. Brawny lol. Very sweet guy.
 Vixeninred
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Alaskan Men
Posted: 6/15/2009 6:18:28 PM
Hello There,

A good friend of mine had this to say about Alaskan men....

The odds are good, but the goods are odd...

Take from this what you will

Cheers
Vixien
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Alaskan Men