Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > [Can you tell if a woman is cheating from the size of her vagina?]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 articblitz
Msg: 1
[Can you tell if a woman is cheating from the size of her vagina?]Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Is it or could it be true is the question here,if you are dating a girl and have been sexual with her and she is tight for the most part but you don't see her for awhile due to being busy with your job outside of town etc,you come back after awhile and you are being sexual with her again but this time she is lose as the grand cayon loll does this mean another has been where you was suppose to be and only you ? I was told this line by a buddy who claims he knows it for a fact,yes it has happen to me but is it or not fact ?

[subject title changed to reflect subject matter./pandy]
 7times
Msg: 2
Ok this something I was told is it true ?
Posted: 5/19/2006 5:22:53 AM
nah, your getting older and shrinking with age.
 DinViesel
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/19/2006 5:23:52 AM
She has been having sex with Nacho and Rocco on the side.
 Ferymay
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/19/2006 5:45:21 AM
are you kidding me?

damn.. you just unlocked the secrets on how to find out if your gf is getting busy with another guy...
 OceanMyst
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/19/2006 5:49:40 AM
See what happens !!! Ya boinked her, left her to her own defenses, she turned to carrots, then cukes, and now she's probably using a whole freakin eggplant to sooth the burn you've caused deep inside. Suck it up man...it could be you're fault indirectly...not some other man. hehe
 articblitz
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/19/2006 5:51:29 AM
well may have loll
 Leeanne
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2006 5:51:33 AM
Ok let me think - uh NO!
Women depending on the time of the month can be tighter or looser due to swelling and retracting. I really don't think women are consistantly the same in there ever. It would depend on her level of relaxation as well - muscles relaxed or contracted. I wouldn't go pointing any fingers if she feels differenty to you.
 Onlinedating?
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:06:07 AM
come on ladies...FESS UP...arctic...HELL YAH HER STUFF WAS INVADED BY SOMEONE ELSE..dont be crazy..MY VERY FIRST LOVE (who I was with for 3 years from the time I was 14-17 who was supposed to be my wife and we were going to wait to have sex until marriage..she was a virgin.) went out and got drunk for her first time ever when she was 18 and we were still together and got laid....you know how I found out..I went down on her the next day and she tasted like rubber....she swore up and down and cried me a river that she didnt CHEAT on me....I knew she did and ended it..I found out for REAL a couple years later when we got together to **** cuz she felt guilty that she gave something to someone that was supposed to be MINE..(her virginity) WHAT IS IT WITH YOU LADIES...there is one thing you can always be ABSOLUTELY SURE about..a woman will always lie about her weight and her sexual history..PERIOD....just in grained by nature..nothing you can do about it...she sure as hell banged someone else and REFUSES to tell you..LADIES QUIT F IN lying about your sexual history....( I know we men are guilty as well and that isnt right either) But we men arent as stupid as you think..WE WILL FIND OUT if another d ick is banging you
 ~Jolie~
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:11:21 AM
Some ppl actually wonder why they are single????

With that much hatredd of your ex and what she did to you......are you able to get it up to this day???
 psssst
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:13:30 AM
HELL YAH HER STUFF WAS INVADED BY SOMEONE ELSE

Blanket statements like this are usually incorrect...

Women's bodies DO change during the course of a month just as Leeanne stated. We also change depending on our level of arousal... running off accusing her of cheating just because she wasn't the same as the last time you had sex is just paranoid... imo
 Lady_Kay
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:20:21 AM
This is a myth that is not based on any facts. Women will vary in size depending on the time of the month, their level of arrousal, their level of relaxation, and many other factors. During a love making session it isn't unusual for a woman to get stretched (thus she feels loose) but once she orgasms its tight again. Or if she looses her arrousal she may get tighter. Or if a man produces a lot of precum then she may feel much looser when in fact its just a matter of over lubrication. Your friends theory is hogwash.

You cannot judge a womans fidelity by the looseness or tightness of her sexually. It will be different each time you make love to her.

Lady Kay
 wannabe_writer
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:37:46 AM
^^^^^^^^^^WOW

I am sorry that your experience/experiences with women have been so that you have this generalization that all women are like this.

I have absolutely no problem discussing my sexual history (limited as it is lol) because ultimately I have NOTHING to hide, besides secrets always have a way of coming back to bite you. (hmmmm biting , that's another thread)

Not all women are cheaters either , just like all men dont cheat as well. It bothers me when I read stuff like this because I have to walk into new relationships where the man has these pre-conceived thoughts of what ALL women are like which is BS.

Realize all women are not like that, and then you may find that genuine one who believes in being faithful and honest.

As far as the topic goes..........the other posters such as "Leanne" have it down pat....a woman's tightness varies for many different reasons and I would think those with sexual experience would just generally know this as first hand knowledge.

goodguy4uladies
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:43:05 AM
It may be true in some cases but not in all cases. Women tend to be tighter there first time with a new man anyway due to be nervous. The vulva can contract and it can feel tight. Then, once the woman is comfortable, she may be looser.

Also, there are certain medications that tighten the area. My Ex down south took allum (I think that's what is was) and she was incredibly tight seeing as how she was 39 and had 3 kids and been with at least 4 men in her life and been have sex since she was 14.

So, it may be true for some women, your friend's theory, but it won't be true for all. My suggestion is to give her the benifet of the doubt, but watch more closely to other signs. If she has friends you haven't met, if she answers the phone and then begins to whisper, those are subtle things to look at. Good luck.
 articblitz
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:43:43 AM
Im not pointing fingers,in my case yes it did happen but was with a girlfriend from a long time ago,a buddy was just telling me this and I was just wondering loll.
 articblitz
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:47:08 AM
Dammm dude point well took okkkkkkkkkk now calm down it will be ok wink I understand,thanks for your input.
 Onlinedating?
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:51:14 AM
all good bro..not sweatin here..without people like me some of these posts would get boring..dont you agree?..LOL..anyways good luck man but like the above poster said..just be cognizant of her behavior..
 Leeanne
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2006 6:55:30 AM

if I was the OP I would ask her straight in an incredulous manner.

OMG please never approach a woman in this manner, especially when in this case he would be so wrong to do so. Listen to what the women are telling you! Womens bodies are not manufactured to remain the same from one day to another, If you want that go get a blow up doll.
 Felanie
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2006 7:36:25 AM
I heard from a man that the best excuse for someone being wrong is that she has boobs.. LOL
If I am very aroused.. my yammer is going to be easier to slide into, the vaginal walls contract and relax on a consistent basis.. Maybe your partner has found a larger toy to satisfy her while you are away, but that shouldn't affect the tightness of her framma-lamma in general.
Tossing around accusations is just going to cause unneccesary heartache and suspicion. If you have an issue with the depth or tightness of her kitty.. you should just come out and ask her...
 alunaria62
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/19/2006 7:53:58 AM
wow..... Im in shock over this one...

lemme ask you... Op... does your****ever change in size? My late husband would sometimes be thicker.. or longer..or shorter.... depending on what time of day... or how many times we had sex that day... HELLO.. we are not perfect little creatures that dont differ in size and shape from one day or week to the next...
Heck I knew a guy who said that men could tell by the smell of a woman if another man had been in it....I knew that was BS.... dont ask me how i knew tho
 Pandy
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2006 8:28:56 AM
This is one of the more moronic things I've ever seen applied to female anatomy.
The tissue of the vagina is elastic, VERY elastic. It is designed to expand to fit a child's head, .... and yet, Somehow there aren't very many mothers who have vaginas the size of a baby's head. How do you imagine that could be?

Women who have control of their musculature can expand to fit most anything that they please to, and could still keep a toothpick from hitting the floor. As you were told, the tissue changes throughout the month depending on her cycle, it changes depending on her level of arousal, and it will feel different when she's actively "gripping" as opposed to being completely relaxed.

For God's sake, learn how to do a google search and stop believing what your idiotic friends tell you.
 Moonlit
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/19/2006 8:29:57 AM
if you are so concerned about this....talk to her, be open, straight up...if you like her then pursue your interests !
 brawnydog
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2006 8:37:05 AM
You should prolly learn to make her cum. I find that women (in general) get tighter with each orgasm during a session. So, when you get really good at stimulating women....
she might be a crew slut when you start...but, she'll be a virgin by the time she pulls her panties back on.

moo
 Felanie
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2006 8:40:08 AM
YOu are absolutely right Brawny!!!! The more "O"s she has ,the more swollen the love-tunnel gets, the snugger the fit!!!! Although the problem could be that the hotdog is too small for the bun???
 name of feather
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/19/2006 8:43:51 AM
I agree it can stretch to accomodate a child's head, but please only do that during childbirth. It can give kids nightmares otherwise.

The relative tightness doesn't indicate cheating. She is just so glad to see you after so long she is extra wet and you feel less friction.

The way you can tell if a woman has been cheating is by the amount of lint in her belly button.
 Angel_Food
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/19/2006 8:51:42 AM
ONLINEDATING? GUY: Words cannot begin to express the way you disgustingly represent some of the male population. I am glad there are some decent men around that do not talk about women as if they are a piece of meat. It is guys like you that we can thank for helping to spread STD's, distrust and promote violence. Sounds like it was true love OP if everything thing was wonderful before you were to be married and then part of her anatomy seemed to change and then it was all over for you. Lucky girl, she escaped your trusting soul. Men and women all lie, there are no saints in this world. A woman has a right to experiment with sex just as much as any guy does. Who can call who a slut? Now onlinedating guy would fall in to that category, if you must label someone that. If you want to get down to who is allowed to have sex before marriage, the good book will tell you, no one. That debate has been around since Adam and Eve. Who really ate the forbidden fruit? Can any one cast the first stone at a "whore"? I am all for sexual equality, and so are men, until it comes to their "property". Which is kind of what this boils down to, since NO one can be someone's property as in ownership of a person, that would be considered slavery in my book. I believe people are free to be monogamous or not, and that a couple should come to an agreement on it, married or not. And by the way, onlinedating guy, you are not impressing anyone here with your use of words like veracity, etc. Your intelligence level shines!!!!! RANT over.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > [Can you tell if a woman is cheating from the size of her vagina?]