Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > You wont Believe it      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cary
Msg: 1
You wont Believe itPage 1 of 1    
Really You won't! I have been on here for less than 2 weeks and I have already found some one who I really truely like I hope that it can turn into much more! You know who you are ~Nick~ So everyone wish me luck in this adventure
 sologirl8
Msg: 2
You wont Believe it
Posted: 2/19/2005 4:44:43 PM
Good luck on your adventure Cay and I hope you get what you want and I wish you both the best of luck. I am in the same boat as you. I was on here for 1 week and found the most terrific guy, you know who you are ~Rick~ and there are some set backs and problems but I am patiently waiting to see what the outcome will be. We are friends for now but you never know what the future can bring. Wish me luck to cause I think I need it with this hotty. lol.

Solo
 sologirl8
Msg: 3
You wont Believe it
Posted: 2/19/2005 4:45:27 PM
Sorry that should say Cary not Cay
 MysticinVA
Msg: 4
You wont Believe it
Posted: 2/19/2005 5:25:05 PM
Whilst I am pleased for both of you....announcing to the world of POF that you have found what you possibly believe to be "The One!"....

can be very exciting....and in a week or 3 humiliating as you find out that the guy is a player / an nutjob / a serial killer / married / or just not what he seemed....

I hope it works out for both of you ...but the "net romances" are becomming more documented as locations where people drop their barriers sooooo quickly...more so than they would in "Real Life" as it were...because after all you are only talking to a screen and its so easy to say ANYTHING and not mean it...

its so easy to say...."I love you"...and not have to worry about how it will be taken...and easy to say I love you back...its ONLY WORDS....there is no emotive contenet portrayed when you type them.....

the test will come when you meet...or even talk on the phone....and honesty is absolutly the best policy....hide nothing coz u will be found out.....and remember...

On the Internet....anyone can be a dog....and no-one would know.....

rulkn4afriend
Msg: 5
view profile
History
You wont Believe it
Posted: 2/19/2005 6:44:10 PM
yep I agree, sometimes fantasy is better than reality. :)
 more2see
Msg: 6
You wont Believe it
Posted: 2/19/2005 7:12:46 PM
Good luck to you Cary!! Congratulations!! Keep the chats frequent to learn as much about one-another as you can! That will make the "meeting time" even better - and more comfortable... best to you... m2s
 sweetchicka4u2004
Msg: 7
view profile
History
You wont Believe it
Posted: 2/19/2005 10:02:01 PM
good luck cary!
 4real4ever
Msg: 8
You wont Believe it
Posted: 2/20/2005 7:42:15 AM
To MysticinVA...Why be so bitter. Maybe you are the one that is not being honest to people that you meet online. If these ladies have met someone and they are happy, let them have that. It does not matter if you meet someone online or out in public. Liars, dogs, player, nutjob, serial killer and married can be found out in public as well as on line. Matter fact the worst cases I have met have been the guys I have met in public, lying that they are not married and is. You have to be careful no matter where you meet someone. I feel it is safer to meet online as a woman because you have more conrtol on who you will allow to enter into your life. Ladies just be safe rather you meet on line or in public. What about the husbands these days killing their wifes. They did not meet on line. What about the campus killer Ted Bondy....come on Mysticin...just what type of person are you. Online dating is just another venue to meet people who other wise do not want to go to clubs etc. Take if for what it is. another way to meet people. You meet jerks in clubs, you meet jerks online. You can meet the love on your life in a supermarket and you can meet the love of you life on line. What is safer? A man walker up to you in public whom you know nothing about and he looks great but you know nothing about him, and he ask for you number. You give it to him because he what looks safe OR meet someone online that you get a chance to email/im to get to know before you give him a number to contact.....Mysticin agian get real and stop being bitter.....maybe if you ligten up you would not have to be on POF looking for love also.
 sanjit_sarkar82
Msg: 9
You wont Believe it
Posted: 2/21/2005 10:55:18 PM
hi
sanjit from india

can i be your friend..............................
 pretty_lady
Msg: 10
You wont Believe it
Posted: 4/9/2005 6:24:04 PM
good luck hunny you sound so excited. Even though i dont know you i'm pleased for you.
 pretty_lady
Msg: 11
You wont Believe it
Posted: 4/9/2005 6:28:39 PM
just looking from the guys point of view, it is true that things may not be as they seem, but it's true - spend as much time as you can chatting to them to learn about them. If you ever meet them, have a friend in the distance just in case things take a funny turn - stuff does happen to optimistic girls.
On the other hand, my sister knows a girl she went to school with that met a guy on a chat room and they have been together now for about 3 or 4 years.

So i do wish you good luck, and just to take care with things. x
 TallGirl
Msg: 12
You wont Believe it
Posted: 4/10/2005 4:41:20 PM
That's awesome!!!

I sincerely hope things work out for you!!!! There tends to be many many weirdos on this site, who claim they are something they are not!!(Kinda like the real world....)!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck and God Bless!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > You wont Believe it