Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What would be your ideal date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CountryGal71
Msg: 1
What would be your ideal date?Page 1 of 1    
I am curious to know what are other peoples idea of that Ideal date? You know the kind where you immediately call someone after to tell them how amazing it was, and have that riding on cloud nine sensation.
 lookingformy...
Msg: 2
What would be your ideal date?
Posted: 6/3/2006 12:55:21 PM
I'm a bit of a tomboy...the best date I ever had, my boyfriend told me to dress up for night of dinner and dancing...and on our way we stopped at an auto junkyard! He told me that he knew I'd love the junkyard (I was taking a welding course at the time) and to see me excited about all the great metal bits and dressed up in a dress and heels was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen...and it was a very sexy night...
 Kayza222
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/3/2006 1:23:39 PM
me and my ex never went out on dates too much, but the best time I had was when we sat around cuddling and watching a movie, every now and then teasing each other. then we sat around and played dominoes til I had to get on the bus, after we were done playing and I had to get ready he went to shake my hand and say"good game" he then kissed my hand..
 watermelon1
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/3/2006 2:17:56 PM
drinks and dinner ...maybe go to playland or something and run around like little kids....followed by a a nice walk maybe along the beach and sit and watch the waves and talk ;)

of ocurse a nice dinner followed by a night of dancing is good too,

I guess my lifes lacking in romance as I can't realy think fo soemthing that would make me say WOW
 cartographer
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/3/2006 3:21:48 PM
First off, the ideal date would have to give me at least their phone number so I could call them.
Secondly, they'd have to tell me to call them at a time that's convenient for them and what that time is.
I hate interrupting someone else's dinner.
Thirdly they'd leave no doubt in my mind they are worth pursuing further conversation, or dates with.

An ideal date would ask me questions about who I am and not be put off by any questions I might pose of them.

I'd ask no less of myself. Mutual consent would make an ideal date ride.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/3/2006 3:56:39 PM
So far.....the best date was kayaking over to a floating pub for dinner...lots of laughter, awesome chemistry

That was the only "unique" date ever. I rarely date at all...and when I do, it is usually dinner and a couple of drinks. BOOORRRRRRRIIINNNNGGGGGG

Give me something FUN to do....amusement park, petting zoo, kayaking....hiking and a picnic...hell, maybe even miniature golf or bowling. Just not the old standard dinner or a movie. *sigh*
 CountryGal71
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/3/2006 4:06:26 PM
It sounds fun, yes the dinner and drinks athough good... its the same ole thing, I like the amusement park, I mean what is not fun about that, got the rides... the food... To be honest I cannot remember a date that I had that was ever good. Perhaps in the future that will change... though I need more guys to email me LOL
 purplestardust101
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 4:10:57 PM
Ideal date? hmmmm...one where we both enjoy ourselves...who cares what it is doing...could be watching a sunset or the stars at nite...cuddling together...just being together with the one you care about...could be just sitting listening to crashing waves...or looking into each other's eyes talking...
~Micheline~
 carpaccio
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 4:12:20 PM
The ideal date would begin with a ride through the Tuscan countryside to a rustic inn where we would feast on local cuisine, gorgeous bread and heavenly cheese, and lots and lots of Chianti. Then returning to Florence for a late night walk around the city, and gelato on the Ponte Vecchio. That would pretty much do it for me.
 CountryGal71
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/3/2006 5:45:37 PM
That sounds wonderful.. I always wanted to go to Tusconay, perhaps with that right guy maybe I will one day :)
 Sistermary
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/3/2006 7:17:10 PM
breakfast at Tiffany's, lunch in Paris and dinner in Rome
 designingwoman
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 7:21:12 PM
Dinner at a nice restaurant, walking around and then discovering a fabulous new place that is a classic video game arcade filled with my favorite video games that I loved playing as a teen, followed by playing up an appetite for delizioso rumcake at an Italian bakery. There, he surprises me with movie theater tickets and says, Your choice of movie--go ahead, see that new sports or sci fi movie. We watch the movie while holding hands. Then at the end of the night a sweet good night kiss
 butterflygrrl29
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/3/2006 9:59:31 PM
Well since I haven't really taken an interest to most of the men I've met off here, the ideal FIRST date would have to be coffee and maybe a walk or something. One fellow took me to Khazannas (which is a really nice Indian restaurant) and a movie on our first date... By the end of the evening I REALLY wasn't interested (for many, many reiasons). I felt quite bad that he spent so much money on our date and I wasn't interested. So, a first date could be coffee and a walk... If there is going to be a second date he could take me out to dinner and a movie...
 kap10cavy1963
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:09:03 PM
Geeze, I'll be happy if the date would just show up.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/4/2006 4:58:16 AM
The "ideal date" would be one where

a)there was a lot of laughter
b)there was awesome chemistry (both physical and mental)
and
c)he didn't expect me to get naked

Far too often, the men online think "date" means they are going to get laid.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What would be your ideal date?