Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Part #2 Love goes far beyond sxxxxxxx (staying verticle)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jonathon1966
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Part #2 Love goes far beyond sxxxxxxx (staying verticle)Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
This is a tribute to all who who have been there done that (staying verticle).In seeking the elusive partner in crime for the thing that we all seek the most in life(Love).We tend to bypass the truth from reality,when we just give ourselfs physicaly to one another almost immediately we begin to think that we"ve shown our partner how much we love them,and we truely belive that we have shown that this validates the relationship(wronge sex can be found anywhere).And at that point we surrender our feelings and emotions to them,making ourselfs vunerable to being hurt time and time again ,without ever giving a second thought to who we have just trusted our feelings with, and it goes both ways, needless to say,We all want someone to discover the unique and special individual that we are,(which is to say who we are on the inside).Theres a part of us that crys out and wants to be loved,honored, accepted,validated,our feelings,emotions, charactor,personality,our passions,our faults,our strengths and our weekness.And we all have the desire for someone to touch that very deepest part of our soul.Take the time to get to know someone first especialy with all the stds out there,See who is willing to take the time to find out who you really are,because thats where the real honey pot is LOL :).After all thats the best part of a relationship is getting to know someone.....im out.......good luck to alll from jonathon
 jonathon1966
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Part #2 Love goes far beyond sxxxxxxx (staying verticle)
Posted: 7/2/2006 7:36:46 AM
Comments anyone????
 juliet23
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 7:57:50 AM
Jonathan -
Thank you for the words of wisdom this morning! We all insist that we want to find that
someone who will love us for more than just sex. Yet so many confuse horizontal love with vertical love. If you're in a relationship for the long haul, taking the time to get to know someone first before sex, is a small price to pay for what could be the payoff you're looking for long term. The sacrifice of choosing to wait until that other person can be trusted with
your feelings, emotions etc. is not an easy one. Making love is like "sealing the deal".
Why not find that perfect contract before signing on the dotted line? There's so much at stake!
Thanks again, Jonathan!
 jonathon1966
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 8:21:45 AM
np good luck to you....jonathon
 1honest1
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 8:41:02 AM
thank god i am not the only one who believes this is true....i wonder how many of us realize this is true..??
 jonathon1966
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2006 10:22:28 AM
good luck to you!
 ericclapton85
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2006 12:17:09 PM
I completely agree with everything you said! There are not a lot of people that really take the time to get to know people, it seems to be about the sex, at least that what I keep running into. Good luck Jonathon, you seem like a great person!

Ash
 jonathon1966
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2006 6:13:18 PM
GL to you in youre search el85
 joannemeow
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/26/2008 10:42:21 AM
and good luck fishing!! jo
 MiOutdoorsman
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/26/2008 11:17:43 AM
WHAT??? I thought we all had sexxxxxxxxxx in the vertical position.......................
This explains the problem......................LMAO
 lighthouse lady
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/26/2008 2:49:15 PM

And at that point we surrender our feelings and emotions to them,making ourselfs vunerable to being hurt time and time again ,without ever giving a second thought to who we have just trusted our feelings with, and it goes both ways, needless to say

WOW! Too bad this user deleted his profile......I'd sure like to meet him!
Couldn't have said it better myself!
 BBBADmustang
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/26/2008 3:04:09 PM
The person who dredges up these old posts must have "one" thing on their mind...
 lighthouse lady
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/26/2008 3:24:28 PM
JOANNE! I think you've been 'fingered' by BBBAD!
 joannemeow
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/26/2008 6:11:42 PM

JOANNE! I think you've been 'fingered' by BBBAD!

i had planned to have something smart-alecky to say, lol, but instead i'll just say have a happy thanksgiving! hehehehhehehee. i'm innocent!
jo
 Robitty
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/26/2008 7:49:15 PM
I'm not sure I believe in love anymore or for that matter even want to find it.
Let's face it...love hurts and I think I'm done with that ache in the belly, heart actually kinda hurting sorta thing.
I think I may be a chicken but it's far easier to see someone and have good times without going all crazy for him...just someone you really like to spend time with, no attachments, just really good friends. Learn from the past and not stick the fingers back into the fire, does any of that make sense?
 overduebill
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/26/2008 10:47:48 PM
Yeah but Robin how do you stop it from evolving to more than that? Unless of course you start right out and say they will just be a friend of yours and even then sometimes doesn't work.
 overduebill
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/26/2008 10:49:25 PM
Heck last serious relationship started out as us being friends(she was married at the time) and well turned into us being engaged for a bit
 lighthouse lady
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:27:02 AM
Oh, no, Robin............
GET BACK ON THE HORSE THAT THREW YOU! So, what's a few broken bones......or hearts.....
I know how you feel, hon......but never give up hope! For ME?
 Robitty
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:47:00 AM
I'll hope you find the love of your life Linda but seriously..I'm done looking for it...too elusive for me to spend time hunting for something that has the potential to hurt me so much.
I think settling for great friends with someone is just better for me. No strings, no ties, just lots of great times knowing you can't get hurt that way, makes sense to me my girl and I'm ok with that...really, I think I am.
It's easy Bill...put it up there out front, before anything serious starts. I mean, come on...don't you get tired of being hurt, risking your heart?
I find I'm sleeping much better, not tossing and turning over someone...and as for the sex part of it...ohhhh I'm gonna get crap over this but I don't really care, I have broad shoulders and I can take it... FWB isn't so bad is it?
Ways to prevent heartache...steel beams surrounded by solid bricks and barbed wire works wonders
 Tnmanalone
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:47:30 AM
Just want to add. As another that has had a broken heart.

If it wasn't for P.O.F. Parties, probaly would of still be in my shell.
Camping, day events, Dancing and singing events.

While haven't met the one yet, as they say. Have met allot of other people who like me have had there heart broken and get together, not in sorrow but to have FUN.

Thanks to all and maybe someday, we to will find that one, like some have.

septembermoon47
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/27/2008 7:05:14 AM
wonderfully said CW....and i am guessing very true...
 MiOutdoorsman
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/27/2008 7:41:15 AM
I think we try to hard sometimes to find that special person. Most of the time it just happens with no rime nor reason. One day you'r friends hangin out the next your talking marriage. I do agree with you in some ways Robbity but I will never give up hope. She may be right around the corner or right under my nose. So cheer up, life has a way of working out................................. Happy ThanksGiving
 samsgurl
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/27/2008 8:30:55 AM
im just trying to figure out why we gotta stay verticle.. Dangit!!
 RunnerFive
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2008 9:42:35 AM
There's still plenty to be done while verticle.
 MiOutdoorsman
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/27/2008 12:28:47 PM
Deb, We dont have to but can still be interesting..........................LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Part #2 Love goes far beyond sxxxxxxx (staying verticle)