Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What do women think about Goatees?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 26yearoldguy
Msg: 1
What do women think about Goatees?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I have a Goatee around the chin area and I like it because I like how it makes me look slightly evil.

Unfourtunately I can't grow it to one of those forked Devil beards it just won't grow that long.

Anyways it also helps cover a birth mark under my lower lip that gets cut and bleeds nastily whenever I shave. So I prefer keeping it.

Anyways what are your opinions on them.
 mizzchief
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What do women think about Goatees?
Posted: 7/8/2006 2:17:11 AM
Why do you want too look evil?????

Myself i dont like acial hair, but every girl is different... maybe you will find a girl who wants a guy who thinks he the devil !!!!!
 cowgirlspurs
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/8/2006 4:40:09 AM
Unfortunately(or fortunately depending) I seem to be drawn to men with goatees... I have no idea why(ok the sinister look/bad boy appearance sigh)
I know some of my friends woon't date a guy with any facial hair-saying it means they are trying to hide something(in which case you sorta are lol).
So to answer-yes I would-but it is a matter of preference.
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/8/2006 4:43:34 AM
this is just 1 of mz. nik`s fetishes!.. i absolutely LOVE a goatee on a man!..
 D3nis3
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/8/2006 5:21:46 AM
I love them ! My ex would shave his and I just fuccccking hated the way he looked without it! LOL! they are just sexy!
 Vixen-SBC
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/8/2006 6:04:28 AM

Personally, I hate facial hair on a man. I've dated some strange guys, but never found the devil to be a turn on.
 bloo
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/8/2006 6:11:42 AM
If it's trimmed and neat can be very sexy. Nothing worse than a man who sports a goatee or beard that looks like the south end of a shaggy dog going north.
 Electras
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/8/2006 6:12:02 AM
Really depends on the guy... Some guys it really suits and other...well they should think about shaving!
 malibu65
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/8/2006 7:13:31 AM
can u say...sexy as hell...add a bald head and a tattoo on the neck and i am all over u like a wet blanket.....lol
 dariqueen
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/8/2006 7:31:27 AM
I totally agree with Electras....generally I don't like facial hair on a guy, but there are some guys that it suits, and they look great.
 lolalala
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/8/2006 8:00:44 AM
mmmmm i loooooove goatees! they give any many that 'sexy' quality and a bit of bad boy (mind you, i don't want them to BE a bad boy, just look a little naughty!)
yummy!!
 kicnbac
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2006 8:29:19 AM
I noticed most women dont like mustaches. I grew mine because I kept getting carded in my upper 20's. Now I dont want to get rid of it because I will look strange to people who know me. I'll look strange to myself too.

If I met the right one and she asked me to shave it off, I might.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2006 8:46:45 AM
As you can see, I have a little facial hair myself. :p

And Elzeothis loves it.
And actually loves scatching me under my chin (which I admit I rather enjoy myself). ;)

Some women are into facial hair, some aren't.
Many women tell me that my goatee makes me look cute or sexy.
So I can't complain.
(Though all that really matters is what E thinks) ;)
 26yearoldguy
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/8/2006 9:29:34 AM
I look like a little kid without it. The coner store thought I was fourteen when I turned 20 years old. So I guess I just like looking a little older and like im not too nice either. So that way people don't treat me like im a kid or anything like that.

"I know some of my friends woon't date a guy with any facial hair-saying it means they are trying to hide something(in which case you sorta are lol)."

Okay? I don't know what to think about that.

You women and your weird ideas lol.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2006 9:31:46 AM
I've had my facial hair since early in high school.
Not too long ago I tried shaving it off, just to show a woman what I looked like without it.

She couldn't stop laughing. :p
I though I looked dumb.

It's not that I really looked bad without it.
But, when people get used to you looking a certain way... after you change, something's just not right.
 myyriah
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/8/2006 10:04:02 AM
agree with Bloo. Love a goatee or just about any well trimmed facial hair...soul patches however, aren't for everyone.
 26yearoldguy
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/8/2006 10:26:59 AM
"I've had my facial hair since early in high school.
Not too long ago I tried shaving it off, just to show a woman what I looked like without it.

She couldn't stop laughing. :p
I though I looked dumb.

It's not that I really looked bad without it.
But, when people get used to you looking a certain way... after you change, something's just not right."

Thats my dad and his mustache right there. :D

He had it since he was born and when he got rid of it my mom started laughing too.

He just looked weird with out it. Plus it took away his indimidating manliness a bit.

He never shaved it for maybe 26 years :D
 arthistorylovr
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/8/2006 6:33:55 PM
It can be very sexy but, if the guy has a sexy mouth, great lips (which is one of my weaknesses) nothing should obstruct the view!
 Paulchino II
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/8/2006 7:15:08 PM
some like it...some hate it...I even suspect one girl I met off the internet shut down in conversation for that reason alone...she didn't like facial hair....

I like it...so I'm keeping it...there's more to life than women and dating...so I could care less if she doesn't like it....next please....

....you can even use it as an opener to get a girl laughing....huge bonus....
 logicalnonsense
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/9/2006 8:50:22 PM
MMMMM mmmmmm mmmmmm! Love goatees...sexy on the right guy...
 BooBooKittyF
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/9/2006 8:55:30 PM
Goatees are hot... and so are Soul Patches!!!
 whodeletedme
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/9/2006 9:37:06 PM
ok I'll bite what's a soul patch? one of those little upside down Hitler 'staches on the chin?? if so, NOT for me , now trimmed goatees,. Mmmmmmmmm.
 hapeenurse
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/9/2006 9:39:35 PM
depends on the goatee and the guy
if it's neat and not all scraggly I like it
if it actually looks like it belongs on a goat, forget it!

fwiw the OP and the guys who have posted here with goatees look great with them!

*swoony*
 crazychristy266
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/9/2006 9:42:23 PM
i like them sometimes they are hot on some guys. the long long ones tho i think are quite strange and funny looking! but thats just me.
 BooBooKittyF
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/9/2006 10:34:40 PM
A soul patch is the strip of hair that a guy grows starting at his bottom lip, kind of like a goatee, but just a small strip of hair. Very sexy!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What do women think about Goatees?