Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Are "Sex Personal" Sites For Real?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hot-Hot
Msg: 1
Are "Sex Personal" Sites For Real?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Are sex personal sites like Adult Friend Finder or Passion.com for real?

Adult Friend Finder claims "23,247,092 sexy members".

Over half a million in Ontario, Canada, about 5% of the population.
Take away children, happily married people, and the nearly dead, and you are up to a much larger percentage, all apparently just looking for hot sex.

When you click on Adult Friend Finder, you are immediately confronted with lots of pictures of very young attractive women. However as soon as you want to even look at a profile, they want to bill your credit card.

Anybody have any experience with these sites?
 lemoncurry69
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Are Sex Personal Sites For Real?
Posted: 7/14/2006 2:03:27 PM
It sounds like you answered your own question ;-)
 Cybury
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/14/2006 2:13:45 PM
scam scam scam scam scam

these sites are run on the belief that a fool and his money are soon parted

the problem is because men want so desperatly to have someone in their lives but our society leaves so few avenues to meet people so we come to the internet where we experiance nothing but rejection. so once again I say, false hopes are better than no hope at all
 moonfish
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/14/2006 2:36:49 PM
They worked like a charm for me !
 ladyrcmt
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2006 2:37:56 PM
i'm on there and i am for real.
:)
but my desires have changed since i put my profile up there years ago.
 xamo
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/14/2006 2:42:34 PM
people don't go to those sites because "they want someone in their lives" , and no false hopes are not better than no hopes, if the only hopes you have are false, I'd take a loot at what those hopes are, and how realistic 9sane) they are. And yes, thoise sites do run off the FACT that a fool and his money are soon parted. Anyone who goes there kind of deserves it in my opinion.
 sportsdude3479
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/14/2006 2:55:28 PM
Save your money, signed up there awhile ago, paid, and emailed 50+ girls. Got zero responses, and those I did wanted money!
 LAchicStuckinOC
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/15/2006 1:21:30 PM
I'm sorry, I have no insightful remark about Adult Friend Finder.
 Passions-Purple
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2006 1:44:00 PM
Yes the site as far as I know is real I never paid to be on it just checked it out put up a profile nothing to risque. I got quite a few emails but was not really looking for just a sex thing most there are. To my surprise I did meet two guys, one for coffee and baily's lol, the other I met last sept we went out a few times and we still talk and are going to the movies next sat so you never know. I am not on that site any more was more curious than anything else, but there are some people there who although are very up front about what they want sexually are also looking to be happy with one man or woman...

Carmella
 nickelplus
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/15/2006 2:12:34 PM
Its for real had load of good times there just make sure you get to know the people before you meet and trustr your instincts there are lots of weird people out ther an dplenty of hot sexy ones that can make you see stars!!! Give it a try all you can loose is a few quid......
 Passions-Purple
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:03:45 PM
was just checking out what was new at AFF and you would not believe the amount of people over there who are also on this site. I know some are there out of curiousity, but you have to admit at least over there you know what someone is really looking for. Wether your looking for long term or just one nighters, here I feel a lot of the guys say on their profile they want long term but after talking a while most are just playing games and only want sex, nothing more. Don't get me wrong there are a few women over there too, and great its about time us women as in the words of Samantha Jones... started dating like men... most women here will know who she is. Have fun play safe...

Carmella
 Nassy
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:53:11 PM
One of my male friends friend joined that Adult web site and met 2 girls who he slept with..and of course my friend called me 2 months later tellin me how stupid his friend is cause now he has 2 STDs >.> which is nasty..God I have no clue Y people go to those sites..nothing but nasty pervs and s1uts eww
 Passions-Purple
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 2:22:13 PM
just because your friends friend was stupid enough to not practice safe sex while playing around with strangers doesn't mean everyone puts themselves in the same situation. It is not for you to judge who is or isn't a slut now is it??

Carmella
 Nassy
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/31/2006 3:06:06 PM
Aww dont get mad your probably one of them fugly n00bs that can't get laid and result to Adult Sex websites^_^ So your sayin people who post up on a sex site looking for sex from total strangers off a web ain't slutty then I don't know what is.Plus im sure if people are on sex sites looking for sex would put them in the same situation..I mean c'mon after all people on those sites are lookin for sex.

=^ . ^=
 JenniJenny
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 3:39:19 PM
Aren't there hot, hot men on it too? What about us women?
 DADDYSEYES
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/31/2006 4:04:11 PM
Sometimes you just got to give your head a shake and wonder where people's brains are. You join a sex site.....what are you looking for...... Mr./Ms. Congeniality? Are you looking for a wonderful, happy, secure, "soul mate"? Give me a break......Horn Dawgs and Sleeze Bags deserve to have a site where they can meet and leave the general population alone. Sounds like a good way to put "Street Walkers" of both sexes off the streets and into the comfort of just having to sit in front of a computer. If you get scammed, it's because you just bought what you thought you could get for nothing. Duh.....!
 DartPro180
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/31/2006 4:14:18 PM
I've tried these sites in the past and always got lots of responses...too bad they were all from russian or chinese mail order businesses....yikes!
 Neviah
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/31/2006 4:16:20 PM
reowrrr, cat fight lol. oh man, i love how she calls someone else a fugly noob. who the hell uses "noob" anyways if you arent a computer nerd (i would know, i am one). anyways, im backing out of this one. things could get ugly.
 Nassy
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/31/2006 4:19:18 PM
LOL yea I am a nerd..yea I <3 cat fights against nublets:p
 underwatergirl
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 5:08:16 PM
LOL I don't do the whole intimate encounters and one night stands...need connection and don't believe my body is a carnival ride. But to each their own....however..

The reason I am posting because being the nurse that I am...safe sex doesn't secure you against STDs. Condoms are only are like 99% effective...that number doesn't take into account how old that condom is? How rough the sex was? Any possible defects? On a side note, condoms don't protect against things like herpes or genital warts because they are on the skin around the penis or vagina. Also you don't need to have actual outbreaks or symptoms to pass it along. So just remember that before you have sex with a complete stranger, cause if their doing it with you like that...they are most likely that way with other people. Just be safe...know what your getting into or rather taking in before you actually do.

Ok the nurse is stopping....good luck to you all hope you find what your looking for...

hugs Annette
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/31/2006 6:24:59 PM
uh huh & a few others.. a few sites email me every now & then.. and once in awhile, someone from passion will add me 2 their hotmail list.. they get blocked as soon as they im me with.. "hey baby.. wanna join me & my gf??"..
 Passions-Purple
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 7:40:36 PM
well first of all Nassy I wasn't getting mad you seem to be though, just because of my comment about your friends friend. Second of all whos calling who ugly your 20 and very plain I wouldnt say ugly, I'm in my 50's and know I look pretty good for my age so all insults aside you shouldn't take it too personally, you don't know anything about me I don't believe in casual sex, checking out what each site has to offer and reading profiles is amusing and you never know who you can meet where its just all another option. It doesn't cost anything to look you just don't have all the options a gold or silver member would have. Not all people are looking for sex some are just curious and looking, like to know what others are into. Your young you will learn not to judge too harshly... but I do agree with one thing there are a lot of freaks out there, so take care and play safe the safest sex is no sex at all...

Carmella
 c7301t
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/31/2006 3:48:04 PM
I'm on aff & I'm real too...... But I suspect only about 5% of the women on there actually maintain their sites. Most of us slip in there out of curiousity & find it too time consuming & drop out. I actually did date two diff women on there but they weren't what I was told to expect.... not bad.... just a little diff than I was told to expect. & I tell the truth so they fall in love & I have to find a gracefull way to slip away. I'm not sure I'll bother w/ the sex sites. It's easier to get to know someone a little better here..
 a_sweet_fishy
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/31/2006 4:00:09 PM
I had a profile on AFF and within about 2 months (of weeding through some very REAL creeps) I found (well, he found me) the best FB in the world! I never paid a penny, but he did.
 brucem101
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/31/2006 5:13:28 PM
NO! they are not for real! and i offer this information for anyone thinking about joining any of them (guys especially, since it a proven fact, i am sad to say, that some guys are fools, like me) i joined two at the same time, desperate housewives, and sex match.com just to see. after loading my profile on both to see what responses i would get, i was flooded with messages from cute girls of all ages, so many i just had to send in that credit card number to read some of the ones i liked. well, as you might guess, the ones i responded to i never heard a word back from them---ANY OF THEM! and immeadiately, all messages stopped comming altogather. the messages were computer generated and sent to solicit the exact response they got.....they will sucker you in and get ur money, but soon as you send it you find out what the site really is, a sham! prob some smart a*** little clooedge kids sitting around making money off dumb asses like myself! so folks, you've been warned!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Are "Sex Personal" Sites For Real?