Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women do stripteases for their boyfriends?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ulookluvly
Msg: 1
Why do women do stripteases for their boyfriends?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
If they don't have stripper quality bodies are they trying to turn us on or fishing for compliments?
 JasmineKai
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Why do women do stripteases for their boyfriends?
Posted: 7/17/2006 6:55:13 AM
Are you frickin serious?

One must have a "stripper" quality body to be doing strip teases?

Maybe they want to be sexy for you? Maybe you should appreicate that? Maybe ahh nevermind I give up.
 sass393
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2006 6:58:13 AM
personally I've never done a striptease from my bf. I perfer it when HE undresses me.
 stevea29
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:08:57 AM
I dunno but i have seen some fugly strippers before so if you mean a hot body ten thats a matter of taste and if you don't like her body then really why are you with her?
 Mayor
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:23:23 AM
same reason i like doing it for them, its fun!!!!
 Carrie Bradshaw™
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:46:54 AM
I think that sexy is different for each person. You do not have to have a perfect body to do a strip tease. Women do it because it is hot...I would do it for Anderson.
~Carrie B.
 EZP
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:51:28 AM
If they don't have stripper quality bodies are they trying to turn us on or fishing for compliments?

Do you have a "stripper quality body?"

If having the 'perfect body' is a pre-requisite for suggestive, sexual posturing....then where is the fun in that. I think most people are hyper-critical of their bodies...I am....but if I let that stop me from trying to bring extra excitement to the bedroom...then damn....might as well only have missionary with the lights off....

Again...my 2 cents

Edit

Women do it because it is hot...I would do it for Anderson.

Am I the only man wishing he was Anderson???

Mayor
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:05:33 AM
^^^^ NO!!! but she's 1/2 my age, and the ewwww meter just shot off the scale
 bedlog
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:18:49 AM
This is a question??Oh and the guy who founded Hooters died yesterday.
 FitnessBunny
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:25:50 AM
Well Mr. OP have you looked in the mirror? You should be happy your partner wanted to get naked for you at all.
 notsoacademic
Msg: 11
Why do women do stripteases for their boyfriends?/count your blessings!
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:29:39 AM
You should appreciate what you have!! Sex is not about how a body looks, its about sharing and intimacy! Its about being comfortable and feeling secure. if you woman is secure enough to want to do a striptease for you, then count your blessings!!!

nsa
 stoneside
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:37:01 AM
If you have a lady willing to do that for you, count your blessings. MOST women won't do that. Every woman out there has a issue or two with her body. They don't normally feel comfortable doing that for their man. I LOVE when a lady does that for me but it damn hard to find a lady that will. Because of guys like you I'd say. For any ladies reading this, ignore him. Most guys love when thier woman is willing to tease in this fashion.
 FitnessBunny
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:38:17 AM

damn hard to find a lady that will. Because of guys like you I'd say.

GhostDancer
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:50:27 AM
Hmm, OP...seems to me you're the one that's fishing...and will be doing so for a very long time with your attitude.
 alipallyoops
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:59:56 AM
I don't think they really do strip for you.

Might it be an unfulfilled fantasy, which is likely to remain so if you keep putting women down like that...

Everyone can tease while they strip - your body does not have to be perfect.
 Bulldog2/18
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/17/2006 9:01:54 AM
Id be happy with just having someone. A real man appreciates what he gets. And vote Fitnessbunny for President!
 EZP
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/17/2006 9:02:18 AM
EVERY woman on this thread can strip for me....All beautiful, sexy, insightful.

EVERY WOMAN
 Leeanne
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2006 9:39:38 AM
If your partner truly loves you he/she would be very happy to have you strip - it's very intimate and sensual when you are alone together - plus it leads to very enjoyable things!!!
 Wild Heart
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/17/2006 9:48:02 AM
Ha. I had one man basically brush that suggestion off. Since then, I have only danced for one man - I felt confident and good about myself and he made me feel that way too. It will take a heck of a lot of trust to make me do it again and I'm pretty confident about my dancing skills. The men who heard about this, were shocked a man would do or say that - as many men who posted here are concurring.

When your partner does something like that to please you, one should always be open and loving. Not being this way just makes one insecure and your sex life can only begin to go downhill from there. Making your partner feel that these types of gestures are appreciated can only be good for you. Seriously, it's common sense.

Maybe the OP should try dancing for his partner?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2006 10:03:17 AM
OP ~ my goodness....apparently you missed the part of growing up in which we all determine there are innumerable types of beauty. It's a gift to you from her ~ too bad you haven't learned to appreciate such obvious signs of affection/attraction and at times, love.
 molonel
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/17/2006 10:24:35 AM
As a connoisseur of strip clubs formerly from Portland Oregon (more strip clubs per capita than any city in the U.S.), I can say with confidence that not even all STRIPPERS have a stripper's body. But that's besides the point.

If you have a woman who is willing to step out, and dance for you, then consider yourself fortunate. There are enough men who deal with frigidity in the bedroom, women who aren't interested, women who refuse to give a BJ, and women who don't like sex.

And you've got a woman who is willing to dance for you, and you spit on that?

Your membership in the male gender is officially revoked. You can go ahead and cut up your card, because it's already cancelled.
 cotter
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2006 11:19:25 AM
If they don't have stripper quality bodies ...
At age 57 ... I'm sure I don't have a "stripper-quality body" ... for a club. But for my man in the bedroom ... I thought anything goes!

... are they trying to turn us on or fishing for compliments?
She may have been mistaken ... but I'd bet anything she thought you'd like it!

OP: OMG ... first man I've ever seen complain about such a thing. That's just too funny! .....
 kingrattus
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/17/2006 11:49:52 AM
I know I'm not the greatest looking gal, but I've never been given any complaints of my attempt at doing a sexy strip infront of my man. Its always driven them wild.. & as I can see in this post.. its not the looks, its the gift that the real men like.
 shiloh44
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/17/2006 11:52:28 AM
Ive no issues with this i believe strip teasing on both sided of the bed is cool as long as its mutual and if your in love and with the right man its noone elses buisness but our own thumbs up for strip teasing lol
shiloh
 molonel
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/17/2006 11:54:55 AM

I know I'm not the greatest looking gal, but I've never been given any complaints of my attempt at doing a sexy strip infront of my man. Its always driven them wild.. - kingrattus

I think you underestimate your own looks, if those pictures are anything like the real you.

& as I can see in this post.. its not the looks, its the gift that the real men like. - kingrattus

Damn straight.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women do stripteases for their boyfriends?