Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Quebec  > Do woman find earrings on men attractive?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SCATTERBRAIN
Msg: 1
Do woman find earrings on men attractive?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Some girl here on POF said I would look good with an earring on my ear. I’m confused about that, I asked this guy I know that use to ware an earring and he told me that gay guys wear earring, now I’m more confused, some guys tell me no and some yes, is George Michaels gay? he wares an earring? I know Elton John does and he's gay, so is it true or not?

SCATTERBRAIN ?
 WHAT THE HECK!!
Msg: 2
Do woman find earrings on men attractive?
Posted: 7/20/2006 9:22:49 AM
I don't agree that men wearing earrings means they are gay.
I personally don't like guys with earrings but hey, that's just me!!!
But I do love a guy with a tattoo on either his chest, arm or shoulder, it's very sexy.
 lauren33
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/20/2006 10:36:28 AM
I personally think it all depend on the mans looks..Some sport an earing very nicely and then I can't imaine them wihtout...All depend on their style...I do not htink it makes them look gay at all...For some YES but most NO....

Lauren33
 berg_matchka
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/20/2006 2:46:50 PM
For me it is a total turn off. so you can imagine if he has another kind of piercing.. yuuuukkkk
 silk_petal_rose
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/20/2006 7:28:51 PM
George micheals is "gay ' yes

with that said I like a man wearing an earring . and its in his right ear .in the left ear its gay.right is just " hunky" a nice diamond stud or bithstone stud earring....
 Felinefriend1
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/20/2006 8:44:04 PM
For me personally, I find a man who wears an earring very sexy and if you add a tattoo into the mix, OMG
 berg_matchka
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/21/2006 4:39:32 PM
About the left and right ear. A long time ago, Corey Hart, said he had his right ear pierced in England, because in England having his left ear pierced meant the guy was gay, and Corey was not gay... but then when he came back to Canada, people thought he was gay because it seems that the right one being pierced here in Canada means the guy is gay.. so.. who do we believe??

Did you notice that in the 80's George Michael had BOTH of his ears pierced?????
 Lady_C*
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/23/2006 4:56:16 AM
What ive been told, was that the right ear means hes gay, the left meanshes straight, both, well we dont know what that means, could it mean that hes bi? lol, if you want to get your ear pierced, go ahead, its your ear, it doesnt really matter what others think, if you like it, than go ahead
 poetica
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/24/2006 10:49:47 AM
I've heard the lastest thing that the whole left ear, right ear, straight and gay debate is now passé and meaningless. Lots of guys wear earrings in both ears these days.

I think it really depends on the guy....some look totally hot and sexy...and others might want to rethink the whole earring thing.

Well, with all the body piercings and other body mods these days, any earrings are almost tame! LOL

Poetica
 BlondHairdGuy
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/24/2006 3:48:19 PM
I am a straight guy and I have an earing on my left ear
Left ear = not gay.............. right ear = gay ( this is in Montreal.0...about the rest of the world I have no idea what the protocol is LOL

The reason I have an earing is because at 50 yr old, I wanted to change my style...its a guy thing......women shop all the time for shoes, men wear an earing

I have been told by women i meet on the street ( supermarket , church. etc that I look cool

More power to us guys who dare to wear an earing......if you dont like it , then LUMP IT
 damien134
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/24/2006 3:56:33 PM

Left ear = not gay.............. right ear = gay ( this is in Montreal.0...about the rest of the world I have no idea what the protocol is LOL

The saying is: " Left is RIGHT, right is WRONG"

And I'm anti-earrings for males. Unless people think that girls with armpit hair are sexy.
 damien134
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/24/2006 3:56:44 PM

The saying is: " Left is RIGHT, right is WRONG"

And I'm anti-earrings for males. Unless people think that girls with armpit hair are sexy.
 MusicManJohn
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/30/2006 7:48:05 AM

with that said I like a man wearing an earring . and its in his right ear .in the left ear its gay.right is just " hunky" a nice diamond stud or bithstone stud earring....

I just got my left ear pierced last week, and a diamond-type stud earring. The woman at the piercing place has done these for 19 years and said the the left ear does not indicate a man is gay. My piercing is in my left ear and I am certainly not gay.

Where did this 'left=gay' rule come from? From what I understand, it makes no difference which ear is pierced unless this rule applies in certain geographical locations.
 RageXWorld
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/2/2006 5:21:56 PM
blew why do you even care live for yourself... by been natural and your true self you'l please the womens ( except for your average "alchoolics fat and unmannered and unemployed" those i cannot guaranted that been "natural" will get them a women...)

As of me i have a Tattoo a Dragon Tribal i really like in my back also as an earring a Black Dragon with a red diamond eye but i don't wear it often ( job and so on won't allow it) and i wear it when i can wear what i like ( black clothes trench coat in black and well its almost Gothic but isn't it's more like a Mix of your average Business man and a touch of dark and dragons :P )
 Wakanda
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/31/2006 5:40:06 PM
What's good for one sex shouldn't be banned for the other.

I personally like earrings, tattoos, long hair on men or anything that makes a statement "Why be just like everyone else?" I think conformity is for those who lack imagination.
 mike999999999
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2006 4:46:55 PM
ithink that is so silly and old fashion, how old are you friends and do they need walkers, IM 47 and i have had two earings one in each ear for 20 years now , and i can assure you my friend that IM not gay in any way, wen you do some thing like this its in fact a statement like a tattoo body art in no way would it mean anything about the persons sex life.
i
mike999999999
 zonezone
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/16/2006 7:58:55 PM
I think look good or not it is just the matter of different taste. Somebody find it hot some find it turn off. You should actually think do you really want it. Not because you think you will look hot, there is no garantee. If you want it, go for it. It's like some people find tatoo hot, some find it trashy. I don't care what people think. I want it, I design my own tatoos and go get it done. That is. You want it, it's your body, go get it.

The gay thing I remember people say if a guy wear only 1 earing on left (not sure) means gay. So if you get only one side make sure it is the good side.
 *ScorpioSweetiepie*
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 12:34:17 PM
Personally.. I like a guy with a diamond stud for an earring.. very sexy..
but then again.. it depends on who it is too.. some just don't suit an earring period.. lol
 SINBAD1
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/12/2006 7:39:53 PM
lmfho
are you homophobic??? you wear what you want when you want as long as it makes you feel good straight guys wear earings 2.
your a funny guy
joe
 SINBAD1
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/14/2006 8:59:54 AM
One more thing read your profile saw how much weight you lost you did good its hard work losing all that weight I am very proud of you...............UMMMM im not coming on to you lol I admire people who can lose that much weight now get your ass to the gym
Joe
 SCATTERBRAIN
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/16/2007 6:36:13 PM
I guess they do because since I got my new earring I get more women looking so it must mean they do find men more interesting with earrings.
 YODANNY
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:37:58 PM
FINALLY BACK TO SUBJECT !!
IT'S ... Do woman find earrings on men attractive? NOT ARE EARINGS ...GAY ?

FOR MY EXPERIENCE WITH 3 EARINGS IT'S BEEN ... POSITIVE !!
HOWEVER I DO NOT WEAR THEM ANYMORE ..... BECAUSE BAD ALLERGIES
AND YES I AM COMPLETELY HETERO......

NO I AM NOT SCREAMING ... JUST MY BAD HABIT(EASIER TO READ)

LATER
LAVAL
 citizenoftheworld
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 2:49:15 PM
Never really could bring myself to get my ears done.... though as a rocker, many of my friends did. *shrug*

I don't think most of the girls I have been with cared one way or the other... earrings or no are just sort of part of the package, when you meet someone.
 Suuta
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/9/2007 5:33:04 PM
I've got three piercings on each ear and I'm thinking about getting a forth. I don't like piercing anything other than the ears though on either gender.

I find it depends on the guy and the ear. Some of my friends where earrings great and others, well they would do better to take it out and let it heal over. I had one guy friend who used to take my earrings. You know? when you loose one and can't find it, you can't wear one by itself if you have a piercing on the otherside too... so I'd just pass them over to him. Now he has two piercings and a cute connecting chain.

Tattoos are cool too, but not for me. With how much I chance my mind I'd be bored with it in a week. At least with piercings I can change the earrings.

I just don't like ear plugs... those wooden/metal rounds some guys shove into their earlobes... ewwww
 Joelzinho
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/14/2007 12:59:37 PM
I was thinking of getting a gold earing on my left year.
Show ALL Forums  > Quebec  > Do woman find earrings on men attractive?