Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Any More Get Togethers In Sarnia Soon      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CrazyAli
Msg: 1
Any More Get Togethers In Sarnia SoonPage 1 of 1    
hey just checking to see if there was going to be anymore singles get togethers in sarnia or even single and couples get togethers mixed?
 IamtheJeff
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Any More Get Togethers In Sarnia Soon
Posted: 7/30/2006 8:57:09 PM
Probably as soon as someone can organize one.

Something smaller like you suggest is more likely.

No prizes or DJ just people getting together.

Jeff
 CrazyAli
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/30/2006 9:21:13 PM
ya that would be fun not nothing huge and fancy just something for people to meet and hang out and just have a good time
 Unica12
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2006 10:28:20 PM
I would like to see another POF party at Dooley's. I would like to Thank Jim Brown and all involved, for putting on the POF partys in Sarnia. I met some very nice people. I also enjoyed the last POF party in Wallaceburg. I met some wonderful people there and had a great time. Thank you to the people involved in that POF party too. I met a nice single man there and he showed me how to laugh and have a great time. Thank you James for everything.
 wild-boy39
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/16/2006 3:39:02 AM
Hello everyone pof i would love to see another sarnia get together for sure.I didn"t get to go to ofther one tho.But would love to go tho.Anyways would like to thank again judy for putting on a wonderful pof party.I had wondeful time there.I would to say i met wonder careing ladie that i like she showed me how to laugh and have a great time also.I really enjoyed spending time with her.I hope to see her alot more.Thank you colleen everything too.
 pjbrownX
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/18/2006 3:52:33 PM
Thanks people,,and yes there are more POF parties coming!Be patient!
 bigjd-rockin
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2008 7:31:19 AM
Hey folks from Sarnia,
Let's come up with some ideas like all these other places around Ontario and set up some get together or event for POF members to meet,socialize,and get to know one another. For the most part let's also have some fun!
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Any More Get Togethers In Sarnia Soon