Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Ever wonder...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SPAZTIC
Msg: 1
Ever wonder...Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Do you ever wonder what you look like to other people? I have always wanted to be able to see through another persons eyes, maybe just for one day.

Do you ever wonder what would have happened if you had turned left instead of right, waited ten more minutes, chose a different career?

What do you wonder about?

(I wonder if this thread will be deleted, or if one about pinapple will be more popular)
 thumper*
Msg: 2
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 8:00:30 AM
Of course, when you first meet someone and ur looking at them and u wonder what they're thinking about how you look...did that come out of my brain right, it sounded left....

It's one of those brain things that I don't like...wait, have I got this right, I need my coffee...

~did you eat your pineapple today?~
 Islandsugar
Msg: 3
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 8:32:08 AM
Well I have always thought... that if you are walking down the street, what an oddity it is that... unless you physically talk to someone or look at them... they really dont exisit in your world, they might be there... but you never have the time to look... so therefor... they never were there in the first place.. Maybe something like a lucid dream... whats real... what is reality.. whats subconcious.. There are too many options... I dont care what people think about me .. I have no control over it... SOMETIMES a persons perspecitve or opinion bothers me... but I generally consider the source and how much they really know about me, or the person in question.... I know who I am on the inside and thats enough for me! If I let myself wonder about all the what if's in life... I wouldnt ever leave the f^ckin house
 funlovingscorpio
Msg: 4
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 8:38:03 AM
sure sometimes
but i can only be me...
I have learned so much about myself in the last 1 1/2 years
i dont worry so much now what others think...if i did i would be wollowing in self pity
and that is "NOT" going to happen...if you dont love yourself how can you love others?
 SPAZTIC
Msg: 5
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 8:47:09 AM
Before this thread gets too off track.
I only asked you what you wonder about... abstract is cool. This is not about worrying or wollowing. This is about... what do you WONDER about. Things like .. Ahh I wonder if eating my boogers is really benificial to my health??? or. I wonder if IS, is real or a fantasy??? or maybe if Cows could fly... how fast would the MOOOOOOve?
 misseyes
Msg: 6
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 8:56:07 AM
I wonder what would have happened if I had not gotten a chocolate french silk blizzard and gone to the beach yesterday, if I would have felt better or worse when I went home.

I wonder if this morning I should have stopped for a hot chocolate instead of coming straight to work.

I wonder if wearing pink on a construction site is a good idea.

I wonder if I should have kissed the guy back who kissed me first me. Dang, hate that one.
 Islandsugar
Msg: 7
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 8:56:52 AM

Do you ever wonder what you look like to other people?

Is that what you asked?? Cause thats what I read... HOLY CONTROL FREAK! hehehe
(aka Spaztic)

I wonder what my daughters will do when they grow up... I wonder what comes next.. I wonder if/when love will find me.. I wonder when/if Ill get the music back in my life... I wonder if/when people will stop judging and start listening... I wonder why the salt water dries out my skin but oils up my hair... I wonder what my real parents look like.. I wonder what life is like without worrying about wondering... lol!
 kidskates
Msg: 8
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 9:10:27 AM
I wonder why there's no beer in the fridge....

I wonder why I'm dieing and why the doctors can't do anything about it......

I wonder why there are no 39yr old virgins out there.....
 thumper*
Msg: 9
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 9:22:47 AM
See, I was reading into this thread wrong......

I wonder what it's going to be like after I'm dead..will life go on after I'm gone? Weird eh, but it's like, I won't be the center of the universe anymore...wait, maybe I could do some haunting....
 Scotchlassie
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 9:27:56 AM
I wonder if I'll die with my music still inside me
 MiddleTeacher4u
Msg: 11
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 10:18:46 AM
I wonder about that everyone is posting on here all the time... lol... I wonder, are you posting at work? I wonder if you are on holidays like I am? I wonder if your imagination runs away more after less sleep? I wonder if some people on here would like to go on a Chilliwack River Rafting experience? I wonder what I will eat for breakfast?
 lover4uami
Msg: 12
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 10:51:41 AM
We always try to put our best foot forward. Sometimes we slip, but that is what makes life fun. I thought we were having pineapple for meals now.
 sofasophia
Msg: 13
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 11:02:49 AM
i often wonder about and compare this time to the past. for example, there's a huge software industry now that wasn't around fifty years, a hundred years ago. the people in the software industry have a particular set of skills, certain kinds of strengths. the same kind of people who are in the s/w industry today existed in the past--but what did they do? i often wonder the same about the sports industry--thousands and thousands of people are involved in it. what were those kinds of people doing in the past? i have no idea what the software people were doing, but i suspect that the sports type people were probably in the military.

as for how you are perceived by others, you can find out by sending out the Johari window http://kevan.org/johari. you select a set of attributes that you feel best describe you (every single one is positive, so no fretting), then you send it out to a bunch of people who know you. the responses are collated and set up on a grid so that you can see if there's a match between how you see yourself and how others see you. the interesting part is what your friends perceive that you don't.
 Comedien
Msg: 14
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 11:09:14 AM
I wonder how they get the caramilk in the bar....
 c note
Msg: 15
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 11:15:27 AM
I always wonder if the same food tastes the same to everyone...or are our taste buds unique?

Like say...Spaz's boogers. No, I don't want a free sample.
 SPAZTIC
Msg: 16
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 11:27:17 AM
Well C-Note, today the boogers are somewhat reminiscent of a lobster bisque, followed by a nice glass of Merlot. There is a hint of basil (also adds reasoning for the colour of said boogers)
 MikelnoAngelo
Msg: 17
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 11:55:14 AM

Do you ever wonder what you look like to other people?

When I was younger, and considerably more insecure, I wondered what other people thought of me. Now, I wonder why I did......

Do you ever wonder what would have happened if .........

I have found "IF" is a very dangerous place to go. I don't go there. Second guessing your past doesn't help move yourself into the future.
 SPAZTIC
Msg: 18
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 12:23:57 PM
Does anyone really read the threads MIKE???? Easy on the conjecture dude. I could care LESS what anyone thinks of me or how I look, but it doesn't stop me from wondering what it would be like to look through the eyes of another.
As for the rest... please read my second post, as I specifically said this is whimsy....
Gotta love the armchair pshyc's
 Hal 9000
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:30:18 PM
I often wonder whimsically whether people have time to wonder at all.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 20
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:37:53 PM
Apparently I look like a man

I wonder if the average IQ has slipped to under 75

I wonder if the online "romeos" are as stupid as they appear to be

I wonder if those skinny girls with GIGANTIC pneumatic implants are making monthly payments
 gon_fishin
Msg: 21
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:42:09 PM
I wonder if ^^^she thinks i am an online romeo?

i wonder if i should have typed that last sentence?

I wonder if i have time for a beer before i head back to work?

hmmmm... deep pondering questions you have brought us spaz
 who_the_fox
Msg: 22
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:58:12 PM
Nah...you're not a romeo

You're just a decent guy

and have the
 MikelnoAngelo
Msg: 23
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 2:17:36 PM

Does anyone really read the threads MIKE????

I wonder if they do. Everything today is geared to a grade 8 reading level.

OT:

I wonder where my socks go in the wash.

I wonder why those skinny girls with GIGANTIC implants would have to make payments of any kind.

I wonder where the yellow went..............
 Ms. J
Msg: 24
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 2:40:32 PM
I wonder what the world will be like for my kids and grandkids...

I wonder how I am going to spend my week in August...

I wonder about the taste bud thing...do we really taste things the same as others , or is that why we like some things and others dont...its not about our 'personal taste' but about 'our personal taste buds'
 DUstine
Msg: 25
Ever wonder...
Posted: 7/31/2006 6:27:03 PM
I wonder if SPaztic really looks like that!
I wonder why I come back here to post
I wonder why an airplane stays in the sky
I wonder how my kids ended up so smart
I wonder how many guys bought pineapple today!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Ever wonder...