Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > TWO DANCE FLOORS/KARAOKE ROOM/GAME ROOM Meet n Music n Dance FRIDAY A      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 charles43130
Msg: 1
TWO DANCE FLOORS/KARAOKE ROOM/GAME ROOM Meet n Music n Dance FRIDAY Aug 25 ColumbusPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
MEET N MUSIC - Dancing & Karaoke at Sundance & Crawdaddys

FRIDAY NIGHT - AUG. 25th - FREE POF ENTRANCE -7:30PM till 10:00PM no cover charged

Columbus, Ohio (Reynoldsburg) Brice Rd at E. Livingston

TWO DANCE HALLS - COUNTRY & R&B hip hop

8:30 KARAOKE in its own room w/bar

PATIO BAR (5 bars total)

GAME ROOM

BULL RIDING (this coming weekend I am taking a lot of PICS OF THIS CLUB AND EVERY ROOM - ITS PATIO ETC SO ALL CAN SEE WHAT ALL IS THERE)

PIZZA & SUBS inside the club restaurant

free patio admission from 7:30 till 10PM for POFers

(contact charles43130 - POFer peel n stick POF ID badge at patio door)

Enter free at the patio - Free line dance lessons early until 9:15 - KARAOKE until close -
both dance halls open until 2:00AM Sundance & Crawdaddys two in one dance club

INVITE YOUR POF FRIENDS!!!!!

Southeast corner of Columbus, Ohio (Reynoldsburg) just north of I-70East on Brice Rd.
at East Livingston behind Burger King

ONE REALLY HUGE MULTI-ROOM DANCE CLUB

Huge well lit parking, just remodeled interior, new management, lots of professional security, six police officers on the lot.

The old club here was 18 & over. Recently the new mgmt has admitted only 21 and over
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

basshound2005

bbwohiobbw

BEACHLOVER22

blackstallion

Blondie0701

calijeff

candym

canepa

cassidyjo

CBF51

cc51

charles43130

chicagoponch

chivalrousNOhio

classybutsassy3

countrytat

dj_amish

dsl4340

ffmedic3480

fligrl

freyat1

gentlegiantohio

habitfu

hotohioredhead4u

j_olsen

jeffgalena

Jelly5

jinnione

junglejanie8

JyMchl3

karsh19

kasie

kimber327

knottyknight

L2laugh

lady2fish

ladyirish

lancasterlady

lancesmom

legzz

LilacRose

lookin for Ms. Right

Lynn110

lyschmidt1970

maturityaplus

melissa1253

michael4957

mightypisces26

musicalgirl

mytyme

myyriah

NativeAmerican

nitetrain4

OCTOBERGIRL

PawPawKen

pennybrown7

pennylane50

pensfan

Petey™

pferg1195

planer

Rudibaker

runningwolf32

samthecat

sbrandonsh

silverwmark

skittles25us

solow01

springmeadowgal

Steve B. coloh.

sunny1sotrue

surfergrlfly

sv6476

swaterfi

tblssdone

timfauble

tonidaranger

waldo8760

warmeyes

wolfdog53

wylie45385

xlowlander

82 people are attending
 charles43130
Msg: 2
TWO DANCE FLOORS/KARAOKE ROOM/GAME ROOM Meet n Music n Dance FRIDAY Aug 25 Columbus
Posted: 7/31/2006 3:30:03 PM
I am coming!!!!

hehehe - I should - I started the thread.

I talked to owner & manager. If you like music - fun - dancing - karaoke then this is the event for you. Fridays are not as busy as Saturdays so we will get to sing a lot the first two hours. And FREE DANCE CLASSES EARLY UNTIL 9:15

lots of levels, rooms, tables, food, places to talk

Ronnie C.

charles43130
 adj4u
Msg: 3
view profile
History
TWO DANCE FLOORS/KARAOKE ROOM/GAME ROOM Meet n Music n Dance FRIDAY Aug 25 Columbus
Posted: 7/31/2006 3:34:58 PM
directions and address plz hope all have fun
 countrytat
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/1/2006 6:44:07 AM
do they have a live band that night and is it country? do you have a website for them so i can check it out????

thanks
 JWA
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/1/2006 8:02:02 AM
You might want to "warn" people that bar is prone to a lot of police calls for various disturbances mainly due to kids drinking too much. There was one guy who hunted down another in the parking lot and shot him---dead if I recall.

Certainly there just has to be a better venue for polite people to meet in??

J W
 charles43130
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/1/2006 11:37:08 AM
What just got stated about this bar is incorrect.

The Big Easy - other mgmt ran a dirty, dark, nasty club with poor music mix and losey security.. IS NOT IN BUSINESS!!!!!

SUNDANCE/CRAWDADDYS is a totally different operation.

Different management team. Different DJ's. Remodeled and repainted interior. Better sound. Much cleaner. Inside the internal security is different and very present.

OUTSIDE - in the huge parking lot the new mgmt replaced all the lights in the lot with bright bulbs. They keep all the lights on. IT IS BRIGHT. There are regular police, six officers in the parking lot.

MOST IMPORTANTLY. The new mgmt has totally changed the feel of this location. The patrons are a different mix. There is a dress code. No "hood" look. Three managers in suits walk around constantly. THE OWNER is usually there - and actually working. Including the owners young son.

SUNDANCE/CRAWDADDYS is probably the best run club in Ohio.

THEY ARE NOT a live band club (usually) They normally have on one side, huge dance floor, a country DJ. There is also a pro country dance teacher who gives free lessons early until 9:15. Top 40 country mix until close. On the other side, huge floor. different music. NEW MIX and new DJ. Before the old club played 100% hiphop. NOT NOW. New mix is 50/50 mix of black & white artists. More "sexy" if you will. They "turn" the floor all night.

SOMETIMES this club has famous stars in house and sells tickets. Sometimes they have a live acoustic singer/guitarist or group on the patio also.

At 7:30 there will be two dance floors with two DJ's open playing music. At 7:30 everything will be going on including line dance. I have asked the club to start karaoke early and owner said they could do that if enough say they would come early. (SAY 40 or more)

If we get 50 or more come on this three weeks short notice we will repeat this MEET N MUSIC N DANCE several times into the future and it will grow into a huge singles mixer.
 Petey™
Msg: 7
 racefan1
Msg: 8
 countrytat
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/1/2006 11:13:29 PM
HEYYY this is right up my alley with the country music.... sounds like fun and i LOVE to dance, i have also heard that the place is a good place to go, and if you dont feel comfortable...DONT GO!!! simple as that...so count me in
 DumbRichBlonde
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/3/2006 8:33:26 AM
Charles:
Congratulations...
Sounds like a wonderful place for the fishies to meet & greet.
Wish we had some functions in the Akron/Cleveland areas.
Hope everyone will have a wonderful time.
Sincerely,
DumbRichBlonde

PS: Two dance floors and karaoke..what more could you ask for?
Plus, located in magical central Ohio....

charles43130
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/3/2006 10:14:17 PM
ABOUT A DOZEN POFers NOW COMING!!! By August 25th we should have 40 to 60 (or more)

there are several I know of not posted here yet that will be there

THIS FRIDAY TONIGHT TAKING PICS inside SUNDANCE / CRAWDADDYS

so everyone can see the huge multi-room interior of this BRICE RD DANCE/KARAOKE club.

I will post Sunday these pics on my profile page.

Ronnie C.
 DJ_Amish
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/3/2006 10:39:26 PM
I will try to make it.. i work til 10pm that night so it would be after 11 before i got there...

and yes the big easy was a really crappy place.. hope this place stays the way it is and take care of its customers.
 L2laugh
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/5/2006 2:30:59 AM
Yes I would like to come if there are men who can ballroom dance. I know you can Charles, let's hope you save a waltz for me.
 charles43130
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/6/2006 7:42:17 AM
PICS ARE POSTED

Posted on my profile page are several pics from SUNDANCE DANCE CLUB- Brice Rd. Reynoldsburg where MEET n MUSIC n KARAOKE & DANCE for POFERS will be held Friday Aug. 25

Patio pics, country side pics including 50X50 ft dance floor, karaoke stage (I am up singing)

Next weekend I will take better pics including pics from CRAWDADDYS & their restuarant.
 angelntraining72
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2006 12:52:54 PM
Sounds like that would be fun! Not able to commit at this time, but once the date is closer, may know more.
 charles43130
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/8/2006 10:57:31 AM
OH THIS LOOKS LIKE A SUCCESS IN THE MAKING - ABOUT 25 COMING NOW

MAYBE WE CAN REACH 75 OR MORE BY AUG 25 - TRY TO COME EARLY

>>>>>ANNOUNCEMENT FOR OSU BUCKEYE FANS<<<<<<

This club has about 20 screens, several of them HUGE. They are strictly a night time music and games club. They have never thrown a GAME DAY GATHERING.

I spoke with the owners. I ran by them to open one hour before a day time only kickoff of BUCKEYE GAMES. Have all screens on the Buckeye football game AND sound on the club sound system on one side playing the game. On the other side of the club where the second dance floor is have the screens on the game but be playing recorded dance music.

Will be posting soon details of which games will be BUCKEYE GAME DAY BASH. I will use several net tools, do the hours of work, and invite hundreds of Buckeye fans to come join us.

at the SUNDANCE/CRAWDADDY Dance Clubs - pool - karaoke - pizza/subs - games - patio

Thanks for your emails, and thanks to everybody who is coming Aug 25th - 7:30PM

Ronnie C.
 DJ_Amish
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/10/2006 6:36:11 PM
Thank you for all the work you are doing to make things happen.
 fligrl
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/10/2006 6:57:56 PM
I can't wait...I need a night out!!!!!!
 tcdeadeye
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/11/2006 6:52:18 PM
Sounds like a good time. I need a good night out. The last time I was there it was next to Screaming Willies!! It is close too. I will reply next week if I can make it.
 DJ_Amish
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/11/2006 11:04:03 PM
i will only come if someone promises to danc ewith me.. and i dance like a white boy lol
 charles43130
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/11/2006 11:19:50 PM
Ill dance with you

but

I don't dance like a white boy

hehehe

cmon ladies, give DJ a lil encouragement

RawKnee
 Lonie
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/12/2006 10:27:02 AM
i for one will not be there there has been too much trouble in that area of town for this good ol boy.... its a good idea to have a dance place but its not woth a night in jail.........

with 6 cops in the parking lot you can bet your bippy that there is trouble inside they kinda like to be where the action is
 angelntraining72
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2006 12:55:54 PM
OK Lonie, you're spoiling the party!!
 warmeyes
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/12/2006 2:12:30 PM
Hey thats my birthday!!!I'll try and be there. Deb
 charles43130
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/13/2006 5:44:06 AM
Lonie posted, on another thread

a word association thread this word

"DEATH"

lets you know where his head is

OK

ON OUR FRIDAY NITE OUT TO PLAY...

Suggested tonight to owners that on CRAWDADDYS SIDE

from 7:30 till 10PM

COUPLES DANCING - Sinatra to Marc Anthony -they liked it!!!

So waltzes, cha chas, fast ones, sloooooooooow ones, crooners n love songs latin to pop

( I'LL BRING A BUNCH OF CD's FROM MY COLLECTION!!!! Luther Vandross anyone???)

we will have COUNTRY on one floor 50ft X 50FT (cowboy hats optional)

AND
couples dancing favs 40's right through LATEST POP HITS - 45ft X 40ft floor

this will be a DANCERS NITE OUT

bring your dancing shoes, karaoke CD's, and pool sticks!!!!

NO STANDING AROUND FOR 2 HOURS WAITING FOR THE FUN TO START!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > TWO DANCE FLOORS/KARAOKE ROOM/GAME ROOM Meet n Music n Dance FRIDAY Aug 25 Columbus