Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Attractive girls: freaky in bed/mom likes her too      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lycheegirl
Msg: 1
Attractive girls: freaky in bed/mom likes her tooPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Just like in the "do girls like bad boys" thread - are there "stereotypical" characteristics that guys find irresistible in women?

Things that come to mind...

Freaky in bed but mom likes her too because they can exchange souffle recipes

Appreciates $5000 in the bank more than in her chest (or is it the other way around)

Unconventional job

Conventional job - willing to be June Cleaver
 organizedchaos
Msg: 2
Attractive girls: freaky in bed/mom likes her too
Posted: 8/4/2006 2:15:54 PM
Not gonna disagree with ya on that one!
Posted: 8/4/2006 2:31:46 PM
I prefer the really frigid ones.

And bonus points if they wear big white granny pannies...

BB
 ShatirLavan
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/4/2006 3:29:19 PM
Irresistable traits in women...hmmm...they like me back? How's that for starters? Pretty damn rare, though. I guess without that, I can't take it any farther.
 trubblemakr
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/4/2006 5:33:52 PM
i like a nice obedient girl
ya know whn ur hungry n ya tell her to make u a sandwich n she hops right to it. that impresses me
or if ya come home from work n shes been slaving over the oven all day making ya dinner n still manages to remove her clothes as u come in the door , thats a definate bonus point for her there
 GoldenStone74
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/4/2006 5:36:30 PM
If she can make an apple pie for her man ..................im in.
 stoneangelxz
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/4/2006 5:40:07 PM
Dream on trubb, subservient to you???? Shall never happen!!!
<<< how bout a pie in the face gold......
 GoldenStone74
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/4/2006 6:09:47 PM
Sure....Stone A. I like it messy.
 sweet_mocha
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/4/2006 7:48:19 PM
like a nice obedient girl
ya know whn ur hungry n ya tell her to make u a sandwich n she hops right to it. that impresses me
or if ya come home from work n shes been slaving over the oven all day making ya dinner n still manages to remove her clothes as u come in the door , thats a definate bonus point for her there

Could this be why you are single trubblemakr?
 sweet_mocha
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/4/2006 7:51:53 PM
like a nice obedient girl

Could this be why you are single trubblemakr?...
 foxyforumflirt
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/4/2006 8:14:08 PM
Would it shock you if I said I am a woman who cooks ,cleans ,bakes, works one full time job and 2 part time jobs , pays my own way and am a single mom,? I also don’t think that I am that ugly, lol but I do those things on my own want to. If some man started barking at me to make him a sandwich, oh I would obediently go get and watch him eat it then make him eat the plate while I pack his shit and tell him to find another slave/maid. I am always willing to treat my man better then great but don’t tell me to or I defiantly wont
 trubblemakr
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/4/2006 8:59:19 PM
oooooh just gotttttttta love them fiesty girls lol
 *~*Tinkerbell*~*
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/4/2006 10:28:36 PM
Well to turn the tables a bit...

~~ I like a sensitive man ~~

One that will cry when I kick him...
 foxyforumflirt
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/4/2006 10:50:43 PM
Well to turn the tables a bit...

~~ I like a sensitive man ~~

One that will cry when I kick him...

I will second that tink, lol and to defend my fiestyness , it s the fiesty ones that are worth keeping hehe
 ironhound
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/5/2006 2:04:43 AM
It's all about equal, same appitites, the two of you compliment one another but afte that... lady in the streets, freak in the sheets :) heh heh
 endless_tamara
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/5/2006 8:58:47 AM
ok so maybe this should go in a seperate thread, but ive found that most guys ive met really DON want the june cleavere thing...anyone else notice this trend....it really makes me think of how much weve changed...
 BlondnBrilliant
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/5/2006 9:06:48 AM
Lets hear it for the end of June Cleaver types!!!

I think lots of guys like the independant type of woman. One that has a head on her shoulders 'cause without that it wouldn't get very freaky in the bedroom!

endless_tamara
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/5/2006 9:09:28 AM
hey i may be a tomboy...but once im ready for kids...ill be total june cleaver!! you dont wish the end of me do you? *pout*
 IamAlbertaBeef
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/5/2006 9:21:31 AM
Has to enjoy food!
And MEAT... I dont trust vegitarians...
"If God didn't want us to eat animals.... he wouldn't have made them out of MEAT."
Has to speak her mind... None of this "no nothings wrong..." and then i get to sleep on the couch crap... lol!

Fit Women... thats sexy, not nessisarily uber thin, but... Fit.
Oh! and one who will just up and kiss me in public. Public dispays of affection are a must have!
A shy smile, and amazing eyes... But Imm not picky.... Oh Wait! Yes i Am! lol!
B.
 3600 Km away
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2006 11:14:41 AM
I agree with you there IamAlbertaBeef Although you forgot to add not just public affection, but lots of cuddling as well.
 tink210
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/5/2006 11:27:10 AM
Hmm ... some interesting comments here. I believe there is a time and place for the June Cleaver type, but times have changed. What man wouldn't want the type of girl that he would be proud to introduce to mom. As individual as we are, for some of us, our parents acceptance is still important. Independent women are great ... I'm one of them, but I'm inding at times that works against me. Don't forget that we BOTH need to feel attractive, important, desired. Public displays of affection definately a must .... and hells yeah ... FREAK IN THE SHEETS
 WonderWoman34
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/5/2006 1:55:55 PM
I think the perfect woman is probably a combination of a bit of June Cleaver, a lot of Debbie (Does Dallas), a dash of Sharon Osborne (adds a bit of kick) and a sprinkle of Elizabeth Montgomery in "Bewitched"....all together they can bring excitement and magic to a relationship while still being decent enought to bring home for Sunday dinner!
 trubblemakr
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/5/2006 2:36:30 PM
well id rather think a bit of drew barrymore, some janeane garafolo, and some snappiness like roseanne barr so in short , cute sarcastic n funny and a wee bit evil, i dont care how they are in the bedroom as bedrooms are so yesterday, theres way better places out there to do stuff than in the bedroom
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/5/2006 3:12:16 PM
hmmm intresting...a freak...can bake an apple pie perfectly...good with moms...meat eatter...sacrastic..june cleaver with an unconventional job... that's easy
 GreenEyesAndHam
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2006 3:39:23 PM
In psychological terms, this wanting of both the virginal maternal partner and the bad-girl in bed is called the Madonna-Whore Complex. Obviously, this was made popular before the popularity of the entertainer Madonna - now it'd be kind of redundant.

Personally, I can certainly see the appeal - although I'd throw in a dash of French Maid and Tomboy to round it out.

GE&H
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Attractive girls: freaky in bed/mom likes her too