Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > FAQ How to Block or Unblock a user and      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JessKO
Msg: 1
view profile
History
FAQ How to Block or Unblock a user and What Blocking DoesPage 1 of 1    
How do you unblock people you accidentally blocked?

How do you unblock people you accidentally blocked?

GENERAL NOTES ON BLOCKING

You can only eMail block someone if they have sent you an email.

eMail blocking someone does not prevent them from seeing your profile.

HOW TO BLOCK A USER

a) Open their email received on POF

b) at the bottom of their email will be two links Block User and Users I Blocked

c) select "Block User"

Note: For demonstration purpose in this thread, the Block User link above is disabled, but your blocked user link is available to be clicked on.

HOW TO UNBLOCK A USER

a) Open any email received on POF from anyone - doesn't matter who, it can be even from yourself.

b) Click on Users I Blocked

c) Check the box beside the user you wish to unblock and then click on the "Unblock Selected" button

On the off chance you don't have any emails, send yourself one. Make sure you send yourself a long enough email or it won't send.

the Short Cut to your blocked user list is here for your convenience --> Users I Blocked

AZZURRE
Msg: 2
FAQ How to Block or Unblock a user and What Blocking Does
Posted: 4/15/2013 8:36:47 AM
That's nice now show us how to block a user using the iPhone app
 hoping57
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2013 9:27:15 AM
I want to unblock JONATHONHJBELL
 Bobby Z man
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/7/2013 11:45:54 AM
^^^^

Just a heads up for future reference. You are not allowed to post user names. Hopefully the mods will just sensor it and not ding you.
 Holly63
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/7/2013 6:05:50 PM
.....Also simply follow the simple steps given by the mod in the OP. It's easy to do. I've blocked and unblocked people for experimental purposes. :)
 lovingheart35
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2013 3:20:55 PM
Is a user on POF notified if I block or unblock her?
Posted: 10/27/2013 3:32:52 PM
If you block her, the only way she'll be informed is if she tries to send you a message. She'll get a blurb that says something like "This person has blocked you, try someone else."

If you unblock her, the only way she'll be informed is if she sends you another message and it goes through. No blurb.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > FAQ How to Block or Unblock a user and What Blocking Does