Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > How do you visualize your life 10 years from now? What will you be do      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CndnGirl
Msg: 1
How do you visualize your life 10 years from now? What will you be doing?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I've heard that people who were wild in their youth mellow out as they get older, and vice versa.
 seymourbush
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How do you visualize your life 10 years from now? What will you be doing?
Posted: 8/8/2006 7:19:39 AM
Depends on the person... some will always be wild and others will always be mellow.
 CndnGirl
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/8/2006 7:57:44 AM
I know as I get older I have a lot more patience for things I just couldn't tolerate before. I think I'll be a lot more focused 10 years from now than I was when I was younger.
 BlondnBrilliant
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/8/2006 8:13:11 AM
Alive and breathing!
 bellybiter
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/8/2006 8:56:34 AM
I'm always mellowing out a little more as each year passes by. I'm sure I'll still have my party days though.
 smiliegirl15
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/8/2006 9:04:52 AM
I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow! never mind 10 years from now! Did I think this is where I'd be now 10 years ago? nope but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
 daisy66
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/8/2006 9:09:32 AM
^^ Well said.
I'm not where I thought I would be 10 years ago. (Single and on an internet dating site.....Akk!!!)
How am I supposed to know where I'll be 10 years from now?
I know the question is, "how do you visualize your life?" ....I guess I don't.
 leo_goddess
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/8/2006 9:56:40 AM
Well, I have dreams for the next 10 yrs... however they could change or reshape.

But generally, I'd like to have a young family by then. That would also mean i'm definately not here! :) Hopefully have gotten to the place my business where I can step away for the most part and be a mom.

As far as my temperment. I've calmed down in a lot of ways like in parting and drinking. Although, i'm getting wilder with a lot of my activities I do and places I travel.
 Doug.L
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/8/2006 10:20:16 AM
I use to be quite wild, so to speak! I use to fight all the time and wasn't really scared of getting arrested! THat attitude eventually caught up with me and I ended up serving one month for multiple count's of breach of probation. Now, after I got out I decided to come out to Alberta and start working for a living. I have been ever since and I haven't been charged with anything since! I think it all depend's on the person and what they want out of life that make's the difference. I see myself in 10 year's, owning another house and all the toy's to go with it! I've set up some RRSP/Mutual fund's and that goal isn't too far away now!
 ninja12
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2006 10:22:26 AM
Ten years from now WOW my year book said I would never see 30 let alone 40 ten years from now must think Ok #1 is I hope to be with someone who loves me don't want to be alone.#2 Want to be semi retired living in Ingonish N.S. most beautiful place on earth I think.I up to a couple years ago have had a pretty wild life wish the body could keep up to the wild sports I like,ten years from now I think it will be time to leave all that stuff to the young guys,except for the motorcycles I'll have those to the end which I hope is 105 years old. Oh ya want to see the world.
Posted: 8/8/2006 10:34:48 AM
Ten years from now, my receding hairline will no longer be receding as I will be completely bald, and my already pronounced beer belly will protrude over my pant's waistline.

But I'll still be typing smart ass comments in the forums in my spidey ginch... which will be abit more tattered due to the additional ten years of not being washed...

BB
 bellybiter
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/8/2006 11:00:32 AM
^^^^ There's a realistic aspiration.

I assume it'll be the same spidey ginch too
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/8/2006 11:29:25 AM
i think its true.. i was really wild when i was younger.. partying every nite.. doing what i wanted 2 do.. doing whomever i set my eyes on.. gawd i miss those days!.. NOT!.. lol..
since i had my kids 15 yrs ago.. i have "mellowed out" 2 a degree.. sure i`ve partied some.. but not as much as i use 2..
and as far as what will i be doing in 10 yrs from now?.. same thing i`m doing now.. being a single mom (although i hope this will change before the 10 yrs!.. lol.. i mean the single part) & still in healthcare..
 WonderWoman34
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/8/2006 12:12:21 PM
Maybe 10 years from now I'll have A mid-life crisis, isn't that about the right age (44 in 2016).

But for real 10 years is such a far off place, what about 10 days from now? 10 weeks from now, 10 months? I don't even know what I'll be doing in 10 minutes....!!!!!

No control over it, so not worried, and don't care
 -Horrible/Brazen-
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/8/2006 12:26:31 PM
In 10 years I could be a grandmother, wow now there's a scary thought.

I visualize owning my own home and being in a loving relationship, I'm quite happy with the way my life is now and can't envision much I'm wanting to change besides those two.
 Deltadawn13
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/8/2006 1:46:03 PM
well my bussiness in in the works of hiring , hopefully lots of staff in the next 10 years i am hoping not to be working any longer the physical part anyways ,, maybe just the paper work
 Luvin It
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/8/2006 5:58:30 PM
OP - I have definately mellowed over the years, i used to be the girl rounding up all my friends to go to the bar with me at least three times a week, now it's like bar? What's that? No thanks

So let's see ideally in ten years...I am blissfully happy, married with a young child, (have put my career on standby to raise my child) and can afford to do so. I still have a kick ass love life with my husband, (in fact it just keeps getting better) and I'm in the best shape of my life. (Probably because of all the sex).

How's that for positive thinking?
 anApplepear
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2006 6:03:32 PM
5 pounds of ash. If I keep my diet, it would be 3 pounds only.
 Polly_G
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/8/2006 6:49:51 PM
Well hopefully I'll be working from home part-time in a good paying job with a spouse who just adores me and maybe a child just enjoying life.

I see water somewhere in the picture....ah we must have a house on the beach
 Licorice007
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/8/2006 7:13:11 PM
For me, ten years from now is going to be a lot different, and I will have a lot more freedom, because my kids are going to be ten years older, and I will be able to say that I have successfully raised four adults, and now it is mommy's turn to cut loose and have fun.
 rob92266
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/8/2006 7:16:48 PM
hopefully in ten years (its my plan and im on the way there) i will be retired by 49, i do own my own business so it makes things a little easier, but not always, but if i wasnt self employed and i knew that i couldnt retire then, in ten years i would want to be happy and stress free.
 tkerjker
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/8/2006 10:33:15 PM
Well ten years ago I hada much different idea of where I'd be now so next ten years hmmmmmmmmm we'll just have to wait and see no real plans except endin the single life.
 edmguy
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2006 11:11:09 PM
I will be living in a refridgerator box behind the 7-11 on stony plain road. Please feel free to come visit me and bring food. If its winter please bring me a blanket to replace the pile of rage that I will be sleeping under. Thanx... you POF'ers are great.
 Ms.Ladybug_45
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/8/2006 11:49:24 PM
according to wonderwoman ... I've already gone through
my midlife crises!!! LOL

ahhh ... 10 years from now ... the pitter patter of little
feet ... and me callin my daughter to come and pick them
up now!!! LOL
 dtekog
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2006 11:49:43 PM
10 years from now, my house will be almost paid off, my kids will be getting married/ having children of their own (hopefully not before, cause I am not ready to be a grandma yet). I hope to be ready to retire and travel to Africa to do volunteer work, come back to Calgary every six months to renew, visit love ones, and travel a little.

JH
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > How do you visualize your life 10 years from now? What will you be doing?