Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Female Desire for Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bob-32301
Msg: 1
Female Desire for Sex Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Are women the driving force behind sexual intercourse in a friendship?

Are men accepted by women in a new relationship with the silent desire for future sexual intercourse?

I have had several friendships terminated by the woman when I told them about my genetic disorder -- which prevents me from doing sex.

I would posit sex is not incorporated in the term "friendship."
Yet women stop the friendship when they realize they will never get sex down the road.

Several women have told me, they can't live without sex.

If you know of any women who do not have to have sex, tell them about me, please.
 ceastwood
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 12:34:59 PM
you can have my ex,,she would like you,,,lol,,,why is it that you cant have sex??
a genitic disorder??...explain??
 psssst
Msg: 3
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 12:35:42 PM
Most nuns don't have sex...
 OpheliaBonMot
Msg: 4
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 12:48:24 PM
I think sex and intimacy is expected in most adult romantic relationships. Possibly your request to be friends is interpreted as a desire to be "friends FIRST." If you include the word 'platonic' in your profile, it might help.

When you speak of not being able to "do sex," does that mean you have no desire for any kind of sexual contact? Or do you refer to actual intercourse?
 Bound for Camelot
Msg: 5
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 12:52:03 PM
I think they call it the need for physical intimacy...

Though it's said by some experts that women think of intimacy on an emotional level as opposed to men (physical level), we still need to feel like we can physicaly arouse our mates.

Having said that however I know of lots of women ( I am not one of them) who could care less about the sexual aspect of a relationship. So long as their other needs (ie for security) are being met they are quiet happy.

Don't give up!!

Bob-32301
Msg: 6
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 2:13:47 PM
Why: Klinefelters with priapism due to doctor overdose of testosterone at age 32.
 Mustang065
Msg: 7
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 2:27:13 PM

Most nuns don't have sex...

Why not. The priests do...
 Bob-32301
Msg: 8
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 2:42:28 PM
Posted By: OpheliaBonBon on 8/16/2006 324 PM
Subject: Female Desire for Sex
Message: I think sex and intimacy is expected in most adult romantic relationships.

When you speak of not being able to "do sex," does that mean you have no desire for any kind of sexual contact? Or do you refer to actual intercourse?
--------------------

"Platonic" is a great word I have used before which I interpret as "no touch."
However, I miss laying in bed with a woman in the nude.

I agree platonic would be a great word to add, if I could qualify it, since I like to do massages, and do those things done in foreplay.

I am on 100% HRT and have been so for the past 12 years. I had priapism at age 32 (a painful 4 to 6 hour erection from an overdose of testosterone). I was diagnosed as klinefelters at age 34. Klinefelters is a rare genetic disorder affecting one in 1000 male births.

I know a group of klinefelters men, and as far anyone knows I am the only klinefelters male who can't have sex.

The reason for this was due to the priapism. Priapism causes tissue damage in the shaft. I have been to two urologists who refuse to do surgery to open the area for the flow of blood that makes a man hard. Other damage caused desensitivity to the head of the p.

The sensitivity of the head of the p. is essential to a man remaining hard during sex.
--------------
Desire for sex comes from testosterone acting on the brain. I don't get hard, yet I burn for sex. Yes, I yearn for sex to a high degree. Without a hard p, I use my fingers, and toys, etc. as I watch the woman's eyes for her organism. There are times I am hard for brief moments -- but not for any length of time.
 Bob-32301
Msg: 9
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 2:53:52 PM
Posted By: bound for camelot on 8/16/2006 303 PM
Subject: Female Desire for Sex
---------------------------

Camelot, you can't imagine the desire to give up. I Thank you to the bottom of my heart for saying that. You have empathy.

I have tried to channel my pain into helping others to feel useful. Unfortuately, my audit work is not conducive to being a helping venue. But I volunteer to help people -- men and women -- in a worse condition than I.

But still I have to fight the desire to give up. I started going to a female psychologist last year. She had never heard of my situation. I had to teach her everything. She was a mother of 4 grown children.

As I have a tendency to withdraw, she encourages me to join an organization where I can meet other adults for normal associating. I have not done this yet.
 woozoo
Msg: 10
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 3:44:15 PM

Female Desire for Sex

This is a myth... no?

I would posit sex is not incorporated in the term "friendship."
Yet women stop the friendship when they realize they will never get sex down the road.

Umm... never experienced this. Is it possible that it is unique to you?
 hombre mercialigo
Msg: 11
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 3:52:19 PM
no, your backwards!
women can be friends with men without sex, or a future desire, easier.
men are friends with women for sex and a future desire in almost all cases.
the reason the women are running from you is because when you tell them that you can't
they think you where trying anyway.
if you can't why bring it up?
 fivecats8
Msg: 12
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 3:54:33 PM
You are right they did not need to stop being your friend because you could not have sex.
I am sure there are many other ways you can be intimate with a lady, touching, kissing, oral, toys and more but you just have to find someone who is understanding of this.
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 13
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 3:56:37 PM
Bob you say you still yearn for sex. and really its all about the closeness and the intimacy between two people. ahhhh what am I talking about, its all about the O. I would figure as long as you got your woman off, she would be happy. whether you use your fingers, or toys.

ever thought about investing in a strap-on??
 moaning momma
Msg: 14
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 4:07:00 PM
The man said he had toys already !!
Op i think most women would be happy to be friends if your a nice man ,sounds like you had a few shallow women in your life thats all.
As for the sex thing ,so long as your lady is satisfied ,does that mean you are too???
 Just me again
Msg: 15
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 4:48:24 PM
Most normal healthy women do have as strong a sex drive as men.....and most women will let a man use a toy on her if it is going to lead to more....but not to many will be happy with that exclusively...
 stitch_26
Msg: 16
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 4:55:14 PM
""Why not. The priests do..""

ya but only with the alter boys not the nuns.
 keepingit
Msg: 17
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 5:31:11 PM
Sex is the strongest dynamic we have. It never stops and never truely rests.
 FitnessBunny
Msg: 18
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 5:36:47 PM
I enjoy sex, but if push came to shove I could live without it. Plenty of toys in the world.
I also know quite a few women in their mid 30s who have little to no sex drive.
So no, not all women are sex crazed animals.
 Vindicator
Msg: 19
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 5:43:26 PM
it all comes down to the yenni and the yoni....in a stranglehold!
 luv2laff61
Msg: 20
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 5:50:42 PM
Well if your "stuff" don't work "down there" you can always lick the alphabet and when you get to the letter "T" just keep doing it over and over....
 Red~Fire
Msg: 21
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 5:54:36 PM
It's not necessarily about "sex" as much as it is ORGASM. If you can cause a woman to achieve orgasm on a regular basis however you must do it... a lot of women can handle that. I am sure you'll meet some who do want the act itself, but then obviously that should be an indicator that she's not the right one for you.

*and as a note to a previous message stating something along the line of women in their 30's not having any or little sex drive... our sex drive hits us full swing at that age, just as it would for an 18 year old guy.*
~RED~
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 22
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 6:35:02 PM
doing or wanting bob?.. and i don`t know any females that don`t want sex.. wait.. there`s the nuns.. ya might wanna try there bob..
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 23
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 6:36:12 PM
.. touche mustang..
 OpheliaBonMot
Msg: 24
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 6:57:51 PM
OP: I'm very sorry that this happened to you, and I hope you sued the HELL out of the doctor who did it.
 suzieszoo_2
Msg: 25
Female Desire for Sex
Posted: 8/16/2006 8:30:07 PM
Well am 30 ishy and yes am in the prime baby!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Female Desire for Sex