Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Sites  > BookofMatches.com      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlueRadiance
Msg: 1
BookofMatches.comPage 1 of 1    
Some of you on here love the site bookofmatches.com. I went there, and tried to place an ad, and was DISGUSTED with them! In your essay question answers, they automatically take out all parenthesis, colons, dashes; change your spacing, take out words. And they completely change your answers to the multiple choice questions. How on earth can it work if they wont even let you communicate who you are & what you want?! If you're a writer, teacher, English or Communcations major DON'T go there--it will just infuriate you!
 tnshadylady
Msg: 2
BookofMatches.com
Posted: 3/10/2005 4:41:38 PM
LOL, blue! You're right -- but they're not the only site that does that. I've noticed several free sites actually limit what you can put as your elective data. Some even won't let you put smiley faces. Heck, I consider that punctuation! ;-D
 OnTheBus
Msg: 3
BookofMatches.com
Posted: 3/13/2005 7:14:16 AM
I posted this in another thread about BOM:

Wanna see something funny, there are about 8 dudes there that appear on EVERY hot gals hotlist (you can see them there, unlike here)

Click on their profile and they have a literal HAREM of stunning beautiful women. CRAZY. I emailed everyone of those dudes and asked what they are saying to get so much attention. No replies.
 Coolchick09
Msg: 4
BookofMatches.com
Posted: 7/17/2007 8:21:20 AM
I just ran into that site by looking for free dating sites. And I do feel it is all about sex, did you check out the choices of describing yourself? Instead f the regular choices of body types, they have "suggestive" descriptins, the only one I could find that wasn;t was " I can be cute"...now what the heck is that? ...Anway...This site has not helped me much in finding a mate either tho, I have been on here for while and they still send me matches that are not anything like I want! I wonder why one has to fill out a list of what you are looking for , like age, smoking,etc, and then this site sends me an email NWE MATCHES and none of them fit what I am looking for! . I am not a shallow person, but I know who I would like to hook up with . I personally am about to give up on this dating scene, been on all the sites, paid for most and still sit here single....I did meet a couple of guys , you write them, get your hopes up, and then never hear from them again...oh well..........such is my luck!
 Monte
Msg: 5
Hello
Posted: 10/17/2007 6:19:20 PM
I am sorry you feel that way. I do not know much about this site, I just signed up. You can email me at monte.m@sbcglobal.net if you want. Later, Monte
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Sites  > BookofMatches.com