Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Georgia  > Want a riding buddy on back of your motorcycle?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 feliss3366
Msg: 1
Want a riding buddy on back of your motorcycle?Page 1 of 1    
Are there any decent guys out there who would just like company on the week ends to ride with? Not looking for a sleeping partner or anything serious. Just looking for a friend and love to ride and know sometimes you might like the company.

feliss
 feliss3366
Msg: 2
Want a riding buddy on back of your motorcycle?
Posted: 10/10/2006 3:32:28 PM
OK guys...be honest. What am I not doing right here to get a response? Even an honest one.

Is it because I used the word "decent"? Help me out.
 markawelch
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/10/2006 3:38:04 PM
Maybe the guys with motorcycles aren't looking for "just a riding partner".

Perhaps their bikes are used to pick-up women for just a bit more.

I'm just guessing. I've only owned dirt-bikes and never been interested in having a street bike, so I can't really speak with any authority on the subject.

However, when I was younger that was the main function of my dirt-bike. Parking on a dirt-bike in the woods was always fun.
 feliss3366
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/10/2006 3:56:28 PM
Well it's pretty sad that most seem to be just that. Especially if they were a decent guy, it could ultimately lead to that anyway....LOL :)

I guess I was hoping there were some out there who didn't want to be grouped in that category.....guess I was wrong.....

I guess I will just have to hope I meet a guy I like who has a motorcycle in order to ride....

But thanks for responding......I guess I can be thankfull the ones that read the thread and moved on were at least honest enough not to respond because they had other things in mind.

Have a nice evening.

Felicity
 blu_byu
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/10/2006 4:12:29 PM
awwwww felicity-- don't give up hope just yet! In case you haven't already noticed, there isn't a LOT of people that post in this particular forum. Heck, you want to see a "ghost town" of NON-POSTERS? Take a look at the South Carolina forum~~ man, my dead grandmother gets more action than that thing!

Seriously, your offer is a very nice one, and if I were not already attached, I would certainly give you an opportunity to ride with me.

Anyhow, WELCOME to the Georgia forums, where you will become fast acquainted with the resident posters here, and quite possibly make some friends as well!

blu
 feliss3366
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/10/2006 4:29:31 PM
Well thanks Blu.......I am just trying to meet a guy who is willing to be friends and enjoys doing the things I enjoy. I love to ride for the ride. Not to go hang out in a bar somewhere.

My ex keeps trying to tell me I won't find a guy who isn't in it for what he can get. My response......."why because thats what you do".....

I know sooner or later I will meet someone, and until then I will enjoy sharing on these GA forums.

Have a great evening Blu
 Myschief
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:59:56 AM
Hello feliss...I too love to ride, but in my experience, most, maybe not all, but 99% of the guys who own bikes use them as a way to pick up women. Their profiles may say friends, but ultimately all they are looking for is more notches on the old proverbial bedpost. One man I met on here in particular. I won't mention his name here, but let me tell you...meet someone like him, you better run like hell in the opposite direction! Good luck though, honestly...
 georgiatom
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/3/2007 6:14:03 PM
I feel really bad that the bikers have gotten such a bad rap.....I ride about 20K each year-mostly alone, and would love to have some company once in a while....it's always nice to be able to stop for lunch, or coffee, or such, and have someone to talk with other than a waitress, or a complete stranger.

Believe it or not, there is NOT always an ulterior motive with everyone. There are still some of us that are decent people - I guess that we are just getting scarce!!!!!

You can contact me on this site if you're nearby, and we can make a plan to go for a ride on one of these nice Ga. winter days.
 Wolfie888
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/3/2007 6:27:35 PM
Damn feliss,You are one hot mama.I know your 52,and im only 34.But damn,,,,you are very hot to be your age.I have A BIKE.oNLY SEATS ONE THOUGH.Its a chopper.But if I had a 2 seater I damn sure would be honored to ride with me.Shit SHOWING MY BIKE AND YOU OFF.Id be the man that or them days.Hell yea.Hope you find someone.Peace-Out
 Panrider57
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2007 4:55:57 AM
Actually sure, but it's been too wet to go for a ride on mine..no front fender makes wet roads sort of unfun...and i dont feel like making the panhead run atm, the springer is more fun..
 mrstarr
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/4/2007 7:06:04 PM
I like to ride, but when I do I like to go real slow, when nobody's around, just enough to keep the bike balanced up, 10-15 miles an hour, on a back country road, so you can hear the crickets and watch the grass go by. Its like all the good things of riding a bicycle, but you don't have to pedal, and you got all that power under you to dig off and get on back home, or go elsewhere.

Big bikes are more like cars... just one way to get from here to there at 50 mph. I like the smaller cruising bikes.
 GREENEYES269
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/4/2007 7:46:05 PM
No its not the Decent part. Most of us are looking for long term. I know I am. But I'm not in the age range you want but if you would like to go for a ride some weekend Give me a call. I know a couple of nice little hole in the wall places to eat.
 Snprvnm
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/2/2008 7:19:31 PM
Occasionally I like to have a passenger but most girls arent comfortable when I'm going "slow" much less at a pace that I find enjoyable, so I usually ride solo, I have a couple different size extra helmets so if any of you girls want a ride when it warms up drop me a line... I am on the smiley yellow face..
 philipnoy
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2014 2:46:01 AM
hi were abouts are u located cheers im in ipswich area qld c heers phil thank you .
Show ALL Forums  > Georgia  > Want a riding buddy on back of your motorcycle?