Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > ~Saturday, October 21st~ Fearfest @ Canada's Wonderland~AFTERPARTY AT      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~CityKitty~
Msg: 1
~Saturday, October 21st~ Fearfest @ Canada's Wonderland~AFTERPARTY AT SAM AND PETE'S!!~Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Paramount Canada's Wonderland Presents: The Second Annual Fearfest Event!! NOW WITH AFTERPARTY AT SAM & PETE'S AT HWY 400 & 7!!

The park is split up into scary sections with staff dressed up in freaky costumes and of course, thrill rides to get your blood curdling! OoooOOOooooOOOO......

Nine spine-tingling attractions, over 100 "scar-actors", ghastly creatures, menacing mazes, and all our frightful rides! This is sure to be one hell of a spooky time! Even bigger and better than last year!!

I plan to be at the gate appx. 30 mins PRIOR to opening (6:30pm). Anyone who wants to join us can meet up there, we will make a big POF sign so nobody can miss us!

FEARFEST TICKETS AT THE GATE PRICES:

The cost for tickets at the gate is $30+TAX for NON season passholders, $25+TAX for 2006 season passholders, and $15+TAX for 2007 season passholders. OR you can order your tickets online by clicking the link below.

FEARFEST operating days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights 7pm to Midnight, October 6 to 29, 2006, Tickets are valid for ONE visit. Guest costumes not permitted.

To check out the website go here>> Paramount Parks

For all you fishies coming in from out of town, and those of you needing a place to crash, The TRAVELODGE Toronto North has kindly agreed to give us a SPECIAL POF RATE for the night of the 21st!! $99.95/room- Please call the hotel directly at 416-663-9500 and ask for the "Plenty of Fish" rate to book your reservations for this event!!

Hotel address: 50 Norfinch Drive, North York, ON, M3N 1X1

Directions: http://www.travelodge.com/Travelodge/control/Booking/search_results_directions?

Last minute afterparty information!! Sam & Pete's Cocktails and Chow at Hwy 400 & 7 is letting us come there for the afterparty! We meet there at 11pm downstairs where they will have "Dueling Pianos" an exciting, outrageous, fun musical comedy duo that incorporates rockin' music and laughs with the audience for an unforgettable experience! NO COVER CHARGE! (If you go upstairs to the Velvet room there is a dress code in effect and it's 23+ with a cover of $5 for ladies and $10 for men. DJ and Dancers upstairs.)

Tell all your friends- if you love Halloween and scary rides, this is the perfect event for you! You'll get to meet fun and interesting people with the same fascination for horror and addiction to getting adrenaline pumping through their veins!! Not to mention the laughs, the chills, and the afterparty !!!

PS- If you need a ride or hotel info- post here! --> Need a Ride Thread

CK
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

***PiEd PiPeR***

*Fallen Angel*

*HamiltonChicky*

~CityKitty~

10 watts

100%CanadianBeaver

addictable

Agile and Handsome

aleesha

anitamann

blonde1

bluedew

boarder_guy

damian80

deadringer69

DevilsAngel13

fishing for keeps

frekeyguy

gtready

habs_suck_azz

ingy_pingy

Jinx1981

justhegirlnextdoor

katvonc

KatzzMeow

Lizzy the Strange

lloyd.s

Marciekat10

men only

metro25

mistdog

mr nice toronto

MYTURNTHISTIME

objectivist

ortho man

osprey73

readyandsingle

riot905

SecxiBaller

shol

skyway

spirt

SwtNSxy

uknowuneedme

44 people are attending
 prof_chaos
Msg: 2
~Saturday, October 21st~ Fearfest @ Canada's Wonderland~
Posted: 8/25/2006 12:17:22 PM
Is this for kids too or just adults?
Great idea,but I think they should make it a part of your seasons pass to get in,20 bucks isnt so bad though
 ~CityKitty~
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/25/2006 1:00:19 PM
They have a children's event happening also, called Spooktacular! it runs the same days but from 11am-5pm...

"The most boo-rific children's Halloween event, with kid sized haunts, feature attractions plus costumes, games, activities, rides and lots of Nickelodeon fun!"

See website for tickets. I don't work for them so I don't control the pricing, sorry.

CK
 tender4u
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/25/2006 2:18:38 PM
Well been looking forward to going to Canada's Wonderland and going on the rides.Hope there are brave people too go on them with. Sounds like a blast!!
 ~Mamasan~
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/25/2006 2:43:58 PM
Great idea! I love scary stuff! Let u know more closer to the date of it!
 *HamiltonChicky*
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/25/2006 3:46:40 PM
I'd go. For SURE.

Haven't been once this year yet... haven't had time, or a way there (I hate taking the bus there, because if you miss the last one, you're screwed!) I'd deff go if this happened.
 ~CityKitty~
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/25/2006 4:38:06 PM
Oooohhhh it's happening all right!! I will put a ride/accommodations thread up in a few weeks once this has been moved and I see how many ppl are signing up.. was entertaining the idea of getting a room or a block of rooms at a hotel or motel nearby for an afterparty but it depends on how many ppl, and who wants to split the cost.

I called and asked if the Xtreme Skyflyer would still be available but they didn't know so keep checking the website.. I definitely plan to go on that one!! It's sort of a cross between bungee jumping and hang gliding.. OMG OMG OMG I can't wait!!!

CK
 Metalkat65
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/26/2006 6:32:57 PM
October 21st, I will see if I can make it

I would love to if we buy the tickets at the gate what are the prices?

sorry Kerry not bungee jumping if you are not hanging by your ankles! I have done that and that ride just does not give the same thrill as bungee jumping
 ~CityKitty~
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/26/2006 7:19:57 PM
LOL well I haven't gotten to do actual Bungee yet so this will be my sort of stepping stone...

Not sure about prices at the gate but I will call on monday and find out ok?

Did you look at the thread for camping and Hauinted Hill adventure also (If you can't make the 21st then maybe the 13th weekend is better for you)?

CK
 hawkrave
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2006 8:38:48 PM
I will keep this in mind. I hope to beable to do it but will have to wait and see
 Metalkat65
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/27/2006 4:55:05 PM
so far october 21st looks good for me, can't do both got to pay for my tickets for the Iron Maiden show On October 16th! Woo hoo rock and roll!
 nibblemyneck
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/28/2006 11:16:25 AM
I am planning to attend also ... once I see if there is anyone going from london and what the accomodations will be (expense wise that is)..... but will definitely put this event on my calendar....

cursed
 Danteslnferno
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2006 11:18:56 AM
I would love to attend but I would need someone to go with me as I would get really Skeered and need to hold onto someone tight!!!
 nibblemyneck
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/28/2006 11:27:14 AM
I know the feeling dantes!!!!!
 ~CityKitty~
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/28/2006 10:21:10 PM
Well as soon as we get the sign up buttons we'll put up a ride thread and I'm sure as we get closer to the date we'll see a lot more interest!!

CK
 IrishEyes*
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/29/2006 3:56:32 AM
Dante I'll hold your hand!!!!
 ~CityKitty~
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/31/2006 1:27:56 PM
Well it seems some ppl are a little confused so just to make it clear, the camping party is on the 13th weekend, this event you are on your own for accommodations, however- I will put up a ride thread eventually and I'll stick some hotel and campground info on it for those who need a place to stay.. I live close enough to just go home after- unless some ppl want to pitch in and get a room for an afterparty.. I'm game...

CK
 womanandmom
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/2/2006 7:53:00 PM
Looks like a crazy nite!
 ~CityKitty~
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/4/2006 8:07:14 AM
Yes indeed this is going to be one helluva wild ride!! Anyone else who doesn't like spinning rides can join my hunny on the sidelines as I don't intend on skipping anything!! Muhahaha!! Who else loves being at the front of the rollercoaster as it's careening down the track at 90 mph?! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Anyone started thinking about afterparties or accommodations yet? Shall I look into hotels?

CK
 KatzzMeow
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/4/2006 12:56:11 PM
Awesome I love Canada's wonderland but haven't been there for a couple of years, didn't even know they had a scarey theme happening...lol

Yes finding accommodations and getting an afterparty started would be a good thing as well.

I may need a ride though
 bluedew
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/5/2006 11:48:23 AM
Dante, don't be a such a baby, I'll hold onto you, geez!
See you there Katz!
 Metalkat65
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/5/2006 5:47:12 PM
Hawkrave hope to see ya there!!! Will the roller coasters be running and have you found out the price at the gate yet Kerry?
 tender4u
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/5/2006 6:09:35 PM
Yeah an afterparty would definetely be good -let me know the details when you know.
 ~CityKitty~
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/6/2006 12:17:37 PM
The ride thread is now up with hotel info ppl!! tell all your friends!! Let's try to organize an afterparty by all booking at the same hotel or getting a bunch of us to split on a suite!!

CK
 Metalkat65
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/6/2006 6:45:45 PM
link to the thread please, I can't find it
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > ~Saturday, October 21st~ Fearfest @ Canada's Wonderland~AFTERPARTY AT SAM AND PETE'S!!~