Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > why do men always have to look at other women!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 horseygirlclare
Msg: 1
view profile
History
why do men always have to look at other women!! Page 1 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
why is it that a man cant be happy with just you? And why also do they have to lie about it, when they have been caught looking at other girls. Surely if they are happy with someone, they wouldnt feel the need to look at other women?!
 GSD
Msg: 2
view profile
History
why do men always have to look at other women!!
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:02:37 AM
Shut up
Please
not just for me
or for the ppl on this board
but, for yourself
shutup
 Funny_Girl
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:02:46 AM
They lie because they value their life!

Looking at others has nothing to do with whether or not we're 'happy". We look because we're visual, we have eyes, and there's lots to look at.
 angelab
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:02:57 AM
Didn't you post this before?

They're always going to look because you're not the only pretty girl in the world. Don't you look at him when a really really really hot guy walks into a room?
 sparticuss
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:04:31 AM
HOrsey

Take a good look at your girlfreinds. Look at the number who have boyfriends and then persist in engaging in something very close to simulation mutual masturbation in the middle of the dance flooor, with a total stranger.

And your gf's have the nerve to call this "harmless flirting"

No Horsey. A little looking's nothing compared to what the girls do.
 bikebowman
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:06:56 AM
WHAT???
No lookie?
Gimmie a break!
If it upsets you that a guy looks at other creatures in this world...plain and simple..your insecure.
All people look. We have eyes.
Thats like saying...how come he always hears other woman on the street? God gave us senses like hearing and sight for reasons.
 ~squirrly~
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:07:21 AM
GSD that was kinda rude....

anyway OP....Simply put - everyone looks. You would have to be dead, not to look.
They lie because you get upset about it. And really there's nothing wrong with it.
You're gonna be one unhappy girl if you think guys stop looking at other girls when
they have a girlfriend.
 Nukem
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:08:38 AM
Indeed, we may be looking but we aren't cheating. Besides who died and made you boss. It's our life and our decisions to make so if we wanna look, we look. Just because we are in relationships doesn't meen we have to stare at the ground and act like a whip dog...lol if you expect that from a guy you won't keep them for very long.
 Far_King_Romeo
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:09:53 AM
Gee, sounds like you are jealous about it..
I have had girlfriends that say look at that one..
Then we laugh about it..
If you are getting perplexed about him looking then
that sounds like you have a fear of losing him..
Jealousy is a curse... Be cool about it, make a joke
about it.. I do, and so do others..
If she is looking at a hot guy, I don't care.. cause at
the end of the night I know who she is going home with
and the other guy is left to wank over what you have..
 Diana Maria
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:10:54 AM
Sparticuss your a rare gem......

Men can never help that...My husband still looks at a good looking woman even when i stand or sit next to him.
I don't mind if he does i know his mine he can look as ,much as he wants and knows he can't touch.He knows his limitations which comes in between vows and loyalty.
The more you try to control your man the more they will rebel and do just that.
Trust that you are much stronger willed personality that nothing such as lookers will shake you.
 ~squirrly~
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:14:21 AM
Most people know that the "looking" has to be discreet. I will say its not that great when the guy you are with resembles that wolf cartoon character where his tongue rolls out of his mouth onto the floor and his eyes bug out.
 Frau Blücher
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:14:52 AM
Why do men look at other women? Sweetie, just because they are in a relationship doesn't mean they're dead! Attractive people always catch your eye, whether male or female. As long as he's not "copping a feel" or drooling down the bibs of his overalls, I feel a furtive glance now and then is perfectly fine. Relax and don't be so insecure.
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:15:30 AM
Let me answer your question with an anecdote.

My ex and I were seated in the 4th row at a Sara McLachin concert. Now you need to know that one of the ways I would like to die is from the emotional gush I feel when I listen to her music. She is maybe the best songwriter to come along in my generation. But I digress.

During a break in the concert when she was talking, my ex leaned over and, seeing the awestruck glaze over my eyes, asked me "If you thought she was interested in you, would you leave me for her?"

And I answered "If I thought she was interested in me, I'd KILL you for her."

Thus began weeks of sleeping in the den before seperation and then divorce. (Though that was hardly the only reason.)

Why do we look?

Because we can.
 Metaphysicalman
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:15:52 AM
Beauty should be appreciated.

It doesn't have to have anything to do with sex. Although some women certainly
stimulate a man. But, I still don't see any harm in it. Besides, isn't this exactly
what many women want? Guys to notice them?

Protesting this usually speaks loudly about an individuals own insecurities.

Now, I would feel threatened, if the "always looking" was not faithful, and was
always looking for someone to have another relationship with.
 Sindee
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:26:18 AM
It is not a big deal to look at other girls at anytime no matter who is around and where the place is. When a guy is in a relationship, he is constantly thinking about other girls-who he could be with, who he would like to be with, etc... It’s also nothing personal. It’s human nature to look; it’s women who believe that their men should defy nature and millions of years of evolution just so they never see another woman as long as they are in that relationship. Overall, lighten up a bit and if you see a guy that is good looking to you, by all means take a look too.

You might also be a bit jealous of his girl watching, or even turning his head toward pretty girls passing by. This, again, is normal. Humans possess an aesthetic sense. We naturally admire what is beautiful. There’s nothing wrong with just looking. After all, girls guy-watch sometimes.
 Ferymay
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:26:22 AM
i would be worried if the guy I was with WASN'T looking harmlessly.

The man I want to be with is one that is still "looking" at other females. And when he looks he will look back at me and remember why he is with me. and if he one days looks back at me and says to himself.. I no longer want to look at her anymore.. then I would want him to leave.. I don't want anyone I am with not happy with being with me. It is human nature to look. To do more than look or small flirting is wrong though.

You should talk to your man and set bounderies. Find out what he is thinking and what is acceptable behaviour that you can tolerate. Every relationship is different and the bounderies change. This should be discussed with that person and not assumed.
 ~squirrly~
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:33:33 AM
I have actually pointed out pretty girls to my partner at times.....anyone can appreciate beauty.
There is a fine line though...if he is ignoring you and following them around...then I think you are justified in getting annoyed.
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:36:16 AM

its human nature 2 look at other ppl.. horsey.. ya might wanna work on that insecurity prob. u have..
 Gillian25
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:37:07 AM
Because they have eyes in their head. I know that the only time I'll stop giving a good looking bloke a once over will be when I'm dead. I'd get used to it if I were you, love.
 julietjuliet
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:37:53 AM
OP: Now let me see, your 19 years old and state in your profile that you are in a relationship, but you are not happy, so i guess you decided to join a dating site and have a good old perve at some of the guys on here. Bottom line?.........You need to stop feeling so insecure, and as you mature you will slowly learn all about the big wide world.
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:38:46 AM
How ridiculous is it that at 19 the guy even HAS an ex? And an ex what? Soemoen he took to the drive in twice is NOT an ex anything.

LQQKIN', nice to see you again honey!! Your reply was right on the mark as usual.
 sexy erica
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:40:37 AM
cos they see someone much beter lookin&want her more then me.its what inside what counts more swell so that other women might be nasty&my personailty might be beter then hers
but i no that women look at men aswell.so we feel same way exept we are women not a man.but if u happy&love eachother&u not gone run off with that person or not gonna chat that other person up&flirt with ur partner there in frount of u then nothin worry about.its trustin ur partner&they trust u&honist thats inportent in realsionship
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:41:30 AM
awwww eddie.. its nice 2 'cya' again 2.. ur a doll!..
 ginibin
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:43:11 AM
I dated a man who wasn't fond of sex in general, but anytime Heidi showed up at work, I got lucky in the evening. It wasn't that he wasn't happy with my face, my body or even my performance, he's just never really had much interest in it. Case in point, four years after break up and he's not sought out sex with anyone.

Men get stimulated from visual beauty. LET THEM LOOK! It's better sex when they do.

Gini
 Indigo Rose
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:49:04 AM
I love to people watch ...the couple walking in the mall a sexy girly jiggles by... the man looks (he can't help it) ...then he quick glances at his women to see if she noticed...aww crap she did ommm he's in trouble!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > why do men always have to look at other women!!