Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What are the 10 signs that a woman is playing games with you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 beachdude
Msg: 1
What are the 10 signs that a woman is playing games with you?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Calling all dudes with experience around here: what are the 10 signs that a woman is playing games with you, especially if you keep asking her out and she always seems to be too busy for you?
Thanx.

Richard
"beachdude"
 XeroGravity
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Re: What are the 10 signs that a woman is playing games with you?
Posted: 7/23/2004 7:23:26 PM
1. She gets a call on a cell phone half way through a conversation and has to leave quickly.

2. Everything is a "tentative" plan which is easy to cancel.

3. She says she is to busy to make time to go out for lunch (ie at lunch time)

4. Phrases like, "I don't know if I am ready for this" "I need some more time to figure things out" "I just don't want to get hurt"

5. You have yet to meet her friends.

6. (In general) women like to talk if telephone conversations end abruptly, WARNING.

7. She will not kiss you (especially in public)

8. She does not shave her various body parts (unless she never shaves)

9. She is non-committal to any idea you may have for time together in a public place.

10. If the words "you" and "friend" are mentioned in the same sentence on a regular basis.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/23/2004 9:35:57 PM
Would be nice if it was that easy, but many also appear to play games with the same result without ever having intended to do so. Some deliberately play games, others just react in strange ways amounting to almost the same thing. So I look at the net effect, without questioning intentions.

In short, despite all reasonable efforts, and acceptable forms, the show cannot be gotten on the road, move on. Beyond this point, you'll only grind yourself down.

A woman that does not kiss you in public does not necessarily amount to playing games, as she may feel shy showing affections in public, and prefers to do this in private only.

Some women will not introduce you to their friends until its rock-solid to her satisfaction.

"Tentative Plans"? Hell, many can't even figure out what to wear in the morning. Its a woman's perogative to change her mind.

In respect to the phrases above, why should she say otherwise than what she feels.

Granted, the above items are sort of indicators, but I see far more stereotyping than realism in them.
 Wowreally
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/25/2004 1:18:33 AM
very funny in reading these posts...lol
 yuletide
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/25/2004 12:59:49 PM

If she keeps telling that she is busy when you ask her out on adate then she is not playing you. She is not interested. Get the hint.

A woman who plays you will let you take her out several time as long as you pay for dinner then she will say she has a headache and needs to go home.
 xchuck
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/26/2004 11:35:27 AM
if she always breaks a date because she forgot she was doing something with her "girlfriend" pretty much consider it over

if she calls you on the phone and tells you she can't make it because her car broke down on the highway...and you offer to help her and she finds every reason for you not to come

if she's got a big red hickey on her neck and tells you a she got hit with a golfball driving by the golfing range

if after six months of taking her out to dinner and paying her bills...without her so much as giving you a hug ....she starts putting weight on only around the belly...its probably not from the dinners

OAS
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/27/2004 11:50:26 AM
My personal favorite has been the whole "space" thing and the need for a significant quantity of it. I had a girl tell me she needed some "Space". Hell, she knew that if it were possible I would have brought her the stars...that would be all the "Space" she would need. hehe. That was about 3 and a half years ago. I heard she recently had a couple of kids to a guy she is unwilling to marry for certain reasons. Karma people. Karma.

later
T.
 pastelpink
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/27/2004 12:12:37 PM
when u see her with a new person she's claiming 2 be friends with
 xchuck
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/27/2004 11:26:20 PM
she starts calling out the milkman's name during sex

dakadave
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/30/2004 6:45:37 AM
Perhaps her way of saying she's busy is her way of saying she's not interested in a nice non confrontational way?
 xchuck
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/30/2004 9:33:02 AM
when you come home from work and she won't even let you in the door....she sends you out to the store to get tampons every WEEK
 Volumeboy
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/30/2004 9:39:59 PM
When she answers the phone ans till can't recognize you voice after 3 months and says "Whose This"
 youallsuk
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/31/2004 2:07:08 PM
when her children refer to all of the neighborhood guys as "uncle bill" or "uncle ted" and so forth.
 yuletide
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/31/2004 6:45:34 PM

If she tells you that guy who's just a friend slept over but nothing happen. Right and I belive in the tooth fairy.
 youallsuk
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/31/2004 7:05:57 PM
you call her. she asks you for your name. you give it. she asks if you can be a little more specific.
 skinsguy29
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/1/2004 11:47:21 AM
The worst is when she keeps leading you on in saying, I do want to go out with you..don't give up...I've had this happen to me in the past...translation: I will go out with you eventually if there is nothing better that comes my way. You're on the list..your just on the bottom of the list. Never subject yourself to that. Possibly as well..if you keep asking her out and she keeps saying she's busy...well dude..move on! It's not even about playing you..she's just not interested. I know that's a blow the ol' male ego..but most of us have been through something similar at one point or another.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/1/2004 11:33:33 PM
Yup, bullshit walks!
 Matahari2004
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/2/2004 9:04:09 AM
Hard to tell if she is playing games or just not interested. But I know when a woman is interested in a man:

In a crowd she speaks only to you and focuses all of her undivided attention on you.

Dont forget to watch that body language Dude..her facial expression, her voice...you might just get the clue.

twilight-twin
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/21/2005 4:52:33 PM
Guys . . . here's the deal. When a woman says she needs "space", she means that she needs space from you. She's trying to let you down slowly until you get it on your own.
 stilllookingforyou2
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/21/2005 5:01:53 PM
If I don't get at least a cofee date after 1 week, she's history! Blocked, deleted, gone! Been there too often now...
 stilllookingforyou2
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/21/2005 5:02:54 PM
Oh! If she's on POF! Check how often she's among the last 10 to have checked her emails on here! If she's still shopping, and most do, say goodbye!
 Dachrisman
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/21/2005 5:06:10 PM
She's trying to let you down slowly until you get it on your own]

You are absolutly right. She is talking about space that doesn't have you in it. I don't know about you guys, but I trhink the "nice" thing to do would be to just tell you strait. Is that too much to ask?
 Jan762
Msg: 23
What are the 10 signs that a woman is playing games with you?
Posted: 11/21/2005 5:14:15 PM
If we were all up front with each other and honest about what we want things would be a lot better.

Sometimes I wish that I had never tried internet dating. Miss the days before internet dating when I was still niave and dreamed the dream.
 metelyk
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2005 5:15:34 PM
If she has 4 different guys' photos in a revolving picture frame....
 party_essential
Msg: 25
What are the 10 signs that a woman is playing games with you?
Posted: 11/21/2005 5:15:44 PM

If she's playing with you, she's sending mixed messages, yes, no, yes, no....

if she's not interested she may say yes to be nice but then you get, no no no no...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What are the 10 signs that a woman is playing games with you?