Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Boo Hoo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scottzorn
Msg: 1
Boo HooPage 1 of 1    
All i hear from you ladies is how i want someone to care, love me, treat me right but when i man wants to talk to you(like i) you turn up your nose. what is the deal. My quess is that is not what you really want.
 Shame_us
Msg: 2
Boo Hoo
Posted: 10/7/2006 6:57:51 PM
Try messaging people your own age. 20 Year olds want a boyfriend not a dad
 Shame_us
Msg: 3
Boo Hoo
Posted: 10/7/2006 6:58:01 PM
Try messaging people your own age. 20 Year olds want a boyfriend not a dad
 Shame_us
Msg: 4
Boo Hoo
Posted: 10/7/2006 6:58:41 PM
Try messaging people your own age. 20 Year old women want a boyfriend, not a dad
 scottzorn
Msg: 5
Boo Hoo
Posted: 10/7/2006 7:57:14 PM
I have messaged my aged. And i am not looking for a daughter
 AREALANGEL
Msg: 6
Boo Hoo
Posted: 10/8/2006 6:42:18 AM
Depend on who your saying "Hi" too.....those who have a zillions emails and they are making guys stand in a line to get to her...

Try the local ...average girls first...see what happens. Most guys get on here and they pick out the hot babes..young girls that are too young and playing games on here...

Look for the REAL gals in your area.........and see where it goes....have fun
 Natscha
Msg: 7
Boo Hoo
Posted: 10/8/2006 12:04:58 PM

All i hear from you ladies is how i want someone to care, love me, treat me right but when i man wants to talk to you(like i) you turn up your nose. what is the deal. My quess is that is not what you really want.

Sorry to break it to you scottzorn, but women don't just want ANY man to give them these things. Men get a lot of rejection here on POF... women get tons of mails and offers to chat.
 gracian7
Msg: 8
Boo Hoo
Posted: 10/8/2006 7:12:48 PM
Boo Hoo, I always here bitter guys complaining about why they keep striking out. They expect that if they say they are caring, loving, and know how to treat a woman right, that all available women should and will swoon and fall at their feet in gratitude that they’ve come and saved them from the rest of the scumbags, and sexual deviants, but when that doesn’t happen they figure all women must be full of crap about what they want. Because how could anybody dispute their excellence, being the pillars among men that they are.
Give me a break, if your striking out perhaps change you approach.
 Alli_Kat
Msg: 9
Boo Hoo
Posted: 10/9/2006 1:46:14 AM
Everyone strikes out sometime, not just men. I have yet to meet really rude people on here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been told "No thanks" before. As a woman and single mother, yes I want a good man who treats me right, but what woman doesn't? But you have to really read profiles too. If you messaged me yeah maybe you have some traits I am looking for, but if I don't feel your lifestyle fits mine, I am not going to lead you to believe I am sunshine and roses about the relationship potential. Thats not fair to anyone.
 benjammin66
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Boo Hoo
Posted: 10/9/2006 2:03:11 AM
A few suggestions. First, edit your profile so there's no grammatical or spelling errors. Second, consider losing the picture with your daughter. I'm sure she's your pride and joy (as are my two boys), but I personally would not post a picture with them in it here. Third, remember to be humble and recognize you're not the center of the universe. You sound angry - try and lose that anger and some good may come out of your efforts. Finally, be patient. You're new here. Go to your home state's forums and let people get to know you. Okay? Best wishes from South Florida, Ben.
 notforsaken2911
Msg: 11
Boo Hoo
Posted: 12/4/2007 6:27:07 PM
I try to respond to all the emails I get, even if it's to tell them that I am not interested. Sometimes (even if you don't mean it), your words that you type may come across wrong. Before I email them back, I check out their profile, if they don't write something about themselves, that tells me that they just want a fling; and I respond that I am not interested. So, if you are getting ladies who aren't responding, what are you emailing to them? What makes you so different from everyone else? I don't want a guy to tell me how wonderful he is (that's the fun part of discovering). I want a guy to be honest and sincere..then the rest will follow.
 soxxs
Msg: 12
Boo Hoo
Posted: 12/4/2007 9:58:58 PM
People try to read the date these POST were posted....

Hes married aleady..
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Boo Hoo